Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke (37882 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
oyindamolaasake:

R u sure u were born and bred in Osun? If yes,u shouldn't av commented at all. No hating pls

Am from Osun, I don't know why you doubting, I know tons of people who had him as their benefactor,including myself. You need to have superior argument to counter my view and grief, or at best name a better politician, not just in that osun West axis but the entire state.
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by FaroukM(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
If he is hiding some dollar bills...nobody evn is family members where bills will be kept...imagine his father was once a senator..he became senators as well...naonly deir family senatorial seat fit..when we have so many brilliant patriotic people in osun that can do well...but the baton is still passed within their circle....may jah help us
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
serubawon of Ede land is dead. rip pa Adeleke. you have came to this sinful world. you have conquered the world too. good night papa.
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is he not Davido's uncle?
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by shehuaz: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/04/hidden-facts-about-late-isiaka-adeleke.html
Rest in peace. great lost to osun, and Muslim community. heartfelt and condolence to his family and his well wishers.
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
everG:
From the biography the guy no get work experience anywhere o, how come d plenty money there are parading
Nigeria politicians have no skill to developing their country Nigeria. The only skill they have is to steal and lies to electorates.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Bash92(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
oyindamolaasake:

R u sure u were born and bred in Osun? If yes,u shouldn't av commented at all. No hating pls
Any Politician In Osun that is better than him?
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Vicolan: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
RIP to him!

Once a governor! Three times a senator! Contesting for governorship position that will be holding in 2018! Why? Was he the only intelligent and educated person in Ede, Osun state!
Anyway, my condolences to his loved ones!
I think that's influence and power.....
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by RealSleek(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bash92:
Any Politician In Osun that is better than him?

speaking for the ijesha axis.. we don't give a duck about him..one single ward he won't win here.. rip though
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Antichristus: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Let the OP be reminded that Adeleke coled his feet at Agodi Prison in Ibadan over the assassination of Bola Ige. Coincidentally, the Cicero of Esa Oke was killed on the 23rd of the month (December). Adeleke departed this world on 23rd of the month (April). Asepamo l'owa; ko s'asegbe.
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
May Almighty Forgive Him And Give His Family The Fortitude To Bear The Loss
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by Kunlexic(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Death is constant Despite either bad or good deeds,RIP
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by almujeebe(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
oyindamolaasake:

What is your point? Bring out lie in what he said.
That's all
Re: Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke by almujeebe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
yankison:
You people should go and sit down jor,Mention 1 physical impact he has on his district since he has been a senator . One would not even know is a seating senator of the 8th assembly coz you hardly see him stand up to his duties just packing money and be sharing it among families . no rip

He distributed many things such as motorcycles, grinding machines, cars, generating sets and Transformers for his senatorial district on two occasions within less down 2yrs he became senators.
Many youth has gained employment through him.

My dear brother, if you really know this man, you would pray to have someone like him in your community.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Owerri, Imo State Today / President Buhari Receives Godwin Obaseki In Aso Rock (pictures) / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.