Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Coffee Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coffee Business In Nigeria (4713 Views)

Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / Cocoa, Cashew And Coffee Improved Seedlings For Sale / Gum Arabic, Coffee & Unprocessed Rubber Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coffee Business In Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
please, I need relevant info on how to go about coffee business; farming, sales, states with good climatic conditions and any other relevant details.
Thanks.
mods please help me give this attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by mkeji1: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cultivation of crop commenced with a selection of site in agroecological zones that are suitable for the commercial production. There are two species of coffee that can be cultivated in Nigeria. Upland coffee also known as Arabica coffee is suitable for alocation where the altitutude is above 800 m above sea level. In a case like this Jos, Obudu and Mambilla plateau is suitable or any other area where the altitude is within that range.
We also have a lowland coffee, also known as robusta coffee. This species can be commercially cultivated in lowland region, mostly in all the places, cocoa plantation can thrive. same edaphic (soil) and climatic requirement. you can contact us at Bethel seedlings at 08139303199. Thanks
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
mkeji1:
Cultivation of crop commenced with a selection of site in agroecological zones that are suitable for the commercial production. There are two species of coffee that can be cultivated in Nigeria. Upland coffee also known as Arabica coffee is suitable for alocation where the altitutude is above 800 m above sea level. In a case like this Jos, Obudu and Mambilla plateau is suitable or any other area where the altitude is within that range.
We also have a lowland coffee, also known as robusta coffee. This species can be commercially cultivated in lowland region, mostly in all the places, cocoa plantation can thrive. same edaphic (soil) and climatic requirement. you can contact us at Bethel seedlings at 08139303199. Thanks
Thanks sir. okay. will send the link to this thread to the investor as she is not on nairaland but she do login as guest.
Any other relevant info from anyone is welcome.
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by mkeji1: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
The demand for coffee is tending to Africa where the two commonly traded species originates. Over 1.5 billions of coffee are consumed everyday (International coffee organisation) with few production from Africa
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by mkeji1: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Coffee Seedlings downloading

1 Like

Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by mkeji1: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
A 1kg coffee seedlings is capable of producing 3000 seedlings, whereas an hectaeage of the crop will contain 1,111 stands. An Hectarage of coffee hybrid could give farmer up to 1,360kg per year. The price for this will be US$ 1297.30 and US$1982.90 for Coffea robusta and Coffea arabica respectively. Contact us @ bethelseedlings@gmail.com or 08139139303
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Coffee produces berries, 36 months after planting. in an hectare of 1,111 coffee stands lies same number of plantain at an inter space to provide shade for the crop. The yield output of the plantain before and after coffee produces berries is a source of income for the farmer. Coffee business iucrative. Contact us at bethelseedlings@gmail.com or +2348139303199

1 Like

Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
early bearing coffee for pick up

Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Come and pick up your coffee seedlings at affordable rate
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
We are in the season of ripening coffee berries. Contact us to help you raise your seedlings at an affordable price. bethelseedlings@gmail.com or 08139303199
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by imhere: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
There is a need for us to diversify into other Agricultural sectors such as coffee farming just as we have done in rice cultivation. Coffee is the second most consumed product all over the world and the farming of coffee originated from Africa.
Why then do we have coffee products from India and China flooding our country? It is high time we rise up and do something.

I have written a simple step by step approach towards starting a successful coffee cultivation

http://www.enibest.com.ng/coffee-farming/
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by agricexport(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anybody has coffee Robusta or arabica that meet export standard for sale? send your price to: gwafrique@gmail.com
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by olamzy45: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
I need the seed where can I get it in lagos
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by bethnals: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Anyone with export standard coffee produced in nigeria.

Bethnals@outlook.com
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by Oluwasewa: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
I work with coca international institution of Nigeria, we deal with all things agricultural seed and plant, our address is Idi_ ayunre, oluyole local govt oyo state, ibadan,
Are u into FARMING, are u looking for a person with a 5 yrs experience on seedlings, yes u are at the right place,we deliver world wide and we give u our personal data, we work with coca international company that our head quarters, we give u the best and make u come back for more.... Address......
Idi_ ayunre, oluyole local govt oyo state, ibadan

Make your order for seed and seedling for this year raining season for planting
Cashew seedlings
Cocoa seedlings
Palm seedlings
Pineapple sucker
Plantain sucker
Banana sucker
Sour chop seedling
Coffee seedling
Coconut seedling
Dawrf pawpaw seedling
Mangoes seedling
Sweet orange seedling
Tangelo seedling
Warnut seedling
Ewedu seed
Tete seed
Pepper seed
Okoro seed
Cucumber seed
Watermelon seed
Maize seed
Dawrf pawpaw seed
Orange seed
Soyabean seed
Ugw seed
Ugw seedling
Cassava stem
Coffee seedlings
Etc
We also doing set up of the farmland and also doing monitoring and do layout pegging degging planting
Conatct us phone on,09032141986****** or 08169931637 or 09030507111 No farmer no nation.......
Note: to talk to me personally. The star no is mine... Make a right choice twoday�������

Or click on this link

https:///2349032141986?text=Hello!%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20one%20of%20ur%20product
Re: Coffee Business In Nigeria by Oluwasewa: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
I work with coca international institution of Nigeria, we deal with all things agricultural seed and plant, our address is Idi_ ayunre, oluyole local govt oyo state, ibadan,
Are u into FARMING, are u looking for a person with a 5 yrs experience on seedlings, yes u are at the right place,we deliver world wide and we give u our personal data, we work with coca international company that our head quarters, we give u the best and make u come back for more.... Address......
Idi_ ayunre, oluyole local govt oyo state, ibadan

Make your order for seed and seedling for this year raining season for planting
Cashew seedlings
Cocoa seedlings
Palm seedlings
Pineapple sucker
Plantain sucker
Banana sucker
Sour chop seedling
Coffee seedling
Coconut seedling
Dawrf pawpaw seedling
Mangoes seedling
Sweet orange seedling
Tangelo seedling
Warnut seedling
Ewedu seed
Tete seed
Pepper seed
Okoro seed
Cucumber seed
Watermelon seed
Maize seed
Dawrf pawpaw seed
Orange seed
Soyabean seed
Ugw seed
Ugw seedling
Cassava stem
Coffee seedlings
Etc
We also doing set up of the farmland and also doing monitoring and do layout pegging degging planting
Conatct us phone on,09032141986****** or 08169931637 or 09030507111 No farmer no nation.......
Note: to talk to me personally. The star no is mine... Make a right choice twoday�������

Or click on this link

https:///2349032141986?text=Hello!%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20one%20of%20ur%20product[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Spicy And Tasty Kuli Kuli Available Here / Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. / Palm Oil Machine Production And Palm Oil Mill For Sale In Malaysia,indonisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.