Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss (569 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by joshkiddies: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
In a new interview with The Nation, Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, has disclosed that it's not yet time to talk about what went down, between her and Kemen. Recall that Kemen said that he never fingered TBoss, as he was only pulling the duvet.

Here are excerpts from a recent interview;
_
Q: The issue of Kemen sleeping on the same bed with you led him to being
disqualified from the house. Kemen has said what happened under the sheets wasn’t what viewers thought. He said when you come out, you’ll be able to talk about it. What really happened?

_
A: Well, since he is saying that, he should just go ahead and actually say what really happened.
_
Q: Kemen said he was just trying to pull a duvet apart, that both of you usually sleep into each other? And that was what he was trying to do…
_
A: (Making faces)… See, since I got back (from South Africa), I haven’t slept. I had one hour sleep last night. My head is full with media interviews and so much running around. The last thing I want to think about now is the Kemen issue. I didn’t like it and to be very honest, Kemen was a good friend. But I really do not want to comment about this right now. I am not ready. When I’m ready, I will speak about it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-dont-want-to-talk-about-my-issue-with.html

Lalasticlala

Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by eezeribe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigeria has bigger problems to solve...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by Nwodosis(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is obvious now, this is displacement of aggression. She's aggrieved for not wining and now pouring the whole aggression on Kemen!
Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by Nwodosis(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tboss has made me to understand why most men don't take the compliment that their wives are beautifully! No matter how beautiful a woman is and her character/behaviour does not appeal to you, it is only the outsiders that will be seeing her beauty!
Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by Jodha(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
She needs time to construct a perfect lie..

I believe Kemen ojare... Nonsense..
This girl just wants to useless the guy life.. It wee not work.. But Kemen next time .. If yhu see person wey resemble tokunbor yhu go run...
Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by josephine123: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmmm.... she wan make dem sign her first ...
Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by tribalistseun: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jodha:
She needs time to construct a perfect lie..

I believe Kemen ojare... Nonsense..
This girl just wants to useless the guy life.. It wee not work.. But Kemen next time .. If yhu see person wey resemble tokunbor yhu go run...
see as you ugly come dry like bayelsa bonga fish

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by BrutalJab: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
tribalistseun:
Why you carry Tbonse matter for head like gele?

Are you his bald albino /woman beater bloda called Devilhova??

I have been watching misbehaving here, na una dey make all this slay yamayama girls dey do anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by liftedhigh: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
angry
Till when? So when d wound has closed u will now open ur wide mouth to reopen it abi?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by Moving4: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
ok
Re: I Don't Want To Talk About My Issue With Kemen Yet -tboss by Jodha(f): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2017
tribalistseun:

Lolzz.. Bayelsa no get bonga fish..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model, Yewande Baruwa Dies At 22 / This Video Will Make You Love Adesua Etomi (banky W's Wife) / Photos And Video From Davido's Baby Shower In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.