Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (35872 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
victorazy:

The shameless idiiot is actually fighting for you, but your stvpidity wont allow u decipher.

Fighting for YOU not me.

A thief with evidence of billions transferred from our common wealth is not fighting for me.

Get that straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by BrutalJab: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
ioreth69:
guy shut up n face ur life,u like am no mean say I must like am too.No quote me again
guy change that thing to male

stop been a criminal. Goan learn Trade

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by jjjjj2017: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
sapele914:
Save your crocodile tears for your parents. They will need it.
Ponzi don perforate u upstair

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by seguno2: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fayose is a brutal nigga with the bitter truth.
No more, no less.
End of story.
End of discussion.
Finito.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Hahaha
Anyone who criticize Buhari stole money grin
This people dey funny

There is evidence of transfer

Obanikoro confused.

So before you shout Zombie, I already scream Shunn Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/3208594/real-reason-fayoses-counsel-requested

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
eagleeye2:

El Rufai said more than these during Jonathan's government. It's just a pity that some people can't take what they dish out to others.
As per owing, it's just unfortunate no one is man enough in Ekiti to call him out on his shortcomings the same way he is calling out Buhari.

fayose incompetencies is as worse as buhari own too. there is no different, the elites in ekiti are tired of his govt, they are really counting down

I stop telling people am from ekiti state because of this man. one aged man was asking WHR am from in anambra last two mths, i told him and he said u are from the state of that governor that talk too much

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Buhari is tired but power-drunk!
Nig urgently needs an active president!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ioreth69(f): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=BrutalJab post=55855082]
guy change that thing to male

stop been a criminal. Goan learn Trade [/quote na sleep sure pass, try sleep too
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by seguno2: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
GavelSlam:
Says the stomach infrastructure governor.

The sick old man in Aso Rock is a worse stomach infrastructure leader looter.
Or what do you call his almajiri N5,000 stipend that is yet to happen after two years despite his wasting our scarce foreign exchange to do medical tourism in London after banning government officials from doing the same?

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
osazsky:

Y is it dat all pdp governor will b arrested after their tenure leaving apc governors to continue their looting. Is it cos he is against your maker. Reason before u type. To me d 36 governors are all corrupt and they should rot in jail

Bring details of transfers ike this

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by seguno2: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
There is evidence of transfer

Obanikoro confused.

Obanikoro confessed, you say but why has the APC minister who doubles as their ATM with Rivers state dollars in his apartment not confessed?
Or the money used to campaign for Buhari dropped from heaven like manna ni?
Keep deceiving yourself.
We are not deceived.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by megama: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
OsuIbo:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland the same way he ruled Ekiti because Ekiti is more developed than the entire Igboland and Governor Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Fayose is greater than ojukwu
Fayose is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Fayose is greater than chinua achebe
Fayose is greater than nnamdi kanu
Fayose is greater than obi of onitsha
Fayose is greater than alex ekweme
Fayose is greater than emeka anyaoku
Fayose is greater than ike ekweremadu
Fayose is greater than peter obi

FAKE
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

Obanikoro confessed, you say but why has the APC minister who doubles as their ATM with Rivers state dollars in his apartment not confessed?
Or the money used to campaign for Buhari dropped from heaven like manna ni?
Keep deceiving yourself.
We are not deceived.

When u are done, detail evidence of the money he stole. The story of Buhari's campaign money is old and when the next regime comes in, he should jail Buhari. I dnt care.

Read that of Fayose below :

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by uboma(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Goddex:
I"m beginning to feel for this Buhari.

But, can't this old man simply just resign to take care of his health?

Why are African leaders so fooolish and greedy?

I remember Pope Benedict that was by far more respected world-wide had to just let go in order to take care of his health

the cabal around PMB won't allow him resign to get the much needed rest and treatment that he deserves.

they want to remain in power and will do all they can to make that happen....

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Another irrefutable proof that Fayose is far greater than Awolowo.

Yes o, even greater than Ojukwu, Ekwueme, caged Kanu and any Igbo man dead or alive!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by doctor306(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
mbaboy:
The truth is Buhari is very sick and needs our prayers
Me pray for buhari God forbid
.when will he die let us get public holiday self
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Klington: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fayose don finish this baba go slow wallahii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by doctor306(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
OsuIbo:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland the same way he ruled Ekiti because Ekiti is more developed than the entire Igboland and Governor Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Fayose is greater than ojukwu
Fayose is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Fayose is greater than chinua achebe
Fayose is greater than nnamdi kanu
Fayose is greater than obi of onitsha
Fayose is greater than alex ekweme
Fayose is greater than emeka anyaoku
Fayose is greater than ike ekweremadu
Fayose is greater than peter obi

Another Yoruba fool sighted
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Chiomenwa(f): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Nobody is above sickness. Everyone will grow old some day including Fayose. Always think before you open your mouth to talk. What if he becomes the president in the future and he is sick. Will he be saying such things to himself? Nobody knows tomorrow ooo. Na conditions dey make crayfish bend o. I wish the president quick recovery. Because he did not buy his from the market, neither did he wish or desire to be sick.
Listen to yourself we are talking about Nigeria development, while you're been pitiful. Sorry
With this development the kind of leadership and masses mentality Nigeria is dead and will resurrect when Nigerian youths become reasonable and fight bad politicians.
Eg if your employee toke too long sick leave , won't you replace him?

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ahamonyeka(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fayose I suppose you always see buhari at the FEC meeting why don't you just confront him one day and tell him all this.
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Ijobaorun(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fayose VS Friday President
Showing life on Facebook this Friday
Time: Five pm
Don't miss it ...

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that Nigerians did not elect General Muhammadu Buhari to function as “Friday President”, adding that he (Buhari) was now acting more like a ceremonial and
part-time President.

lmaogrin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by kingsley88(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
He's our president ooooo and equally the people's choice, let take it easy on him is not easy to handle the affairs of a great nation like Nigeria. Some of you shouting and ranting if you are opportune you can't do better than president buhari quote me anywhere.let us unite and support him he will do more please.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Mophasa(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Fighting for YOU not me.

A thief with evidence of billions transferred from our common wealth is not fighting for me.

Get that straight.

You are just a nuisance on this forum

Reason why you are always banned
Please receive sense and stop sounding so stupid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by tyup(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
mbaboy:

which prayers? to continue to impose more hardship or which one ayam confused o undecided
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by oyienootieno: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aromas:
I hope somebody we not kill someone's father grin

That somebody will go first...
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Shameless eediot without honor

On thursday you claimed he was sick and can not go out.

On Friday he was spotted at the mosque. Instead of burying your head in shame. You are still talkng.

You are over doing it so if they arrest you after your tenure for the billions you stole, d1ck heads will say it is witch hunt even after seeing evidence of all the deposits.

Obanikoro already confessed.

chief afonjaic zombie defending his arewa masters as usual

just another day at the BMC office undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by afrika(f): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
The North can play d game well!!! Nobody is criticising from d North. Not even a Moslem!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by achieverme(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bowwow11:
bt was elected as Monday to Thursday president right?

I don't think you even need a full brain to understand what fayose is saying. Please stop acting like a dumb person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by MEHO: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Imagine what the terrorist Yoruba Muslims would have said if Jonathan was only appearing on Sundays in Church.
u can imagine... Yoruba Muslim are d problem of dis country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by MONITZ: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
mbaboy:

And who told him to aspire to be president of a rigorous country like ours, he forgot that age is no more on his side because the things he did like 20years back, he can't anymore...

A country like Nigeria needs a young, vibrant and resourceful individual nd not people who belong in old people's home..

If it were that the country already had strong institutions and not strong men then it would ve been much better bt the way it is presently, it's like he is starting afresh and this is draining him utterly...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by achieverme(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Shameless eediot without honor

On thursday you claimed he was sick and can not go out.

On Friday he was spotted at the mosque. Instead of burying your head in shame. You are still talkng.

You are over doing it so if they arrest you after your tenure for the billions you stole, d1ck heads will say it is witch hunt even after seeing evidence of all the deposits.

Obanikoro already confessed.

Well mr, we are waiting to see whether Buhari will also be seen on Friday only this week

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / President Buhari’s Next Cabinet / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.