Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel (35851 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Indonesia Formally Apologises To Nigeria Over Manhandling Of Diplomat / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by ebukajay184: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Anambra State governor, Professor Charles Soludo has condemned the manhandling of Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere (Odumeje) by a government Taskforce personnel during the demolition of a building in the Prophet's church on Thursday, IGBERETV reports.

Soludo also said he has instructed that the taskforce personnel involved in the crime be made to face the law.

Soludo wrote on his Facebook page;

"Let me sincerely appreciate ndị Anambra for understanding with us as we take audacious steps towards making our Homeland Liveable and Prosperous. On this journey, imperfect steps will be taken, emotions will run wild and opinions will grow thick.

What is pertinent to note is that we shall remain undaunted, correct our imperfections, strive to put our emotions in check and aggregate opinions that are in the interest of our overall good.

Yesterday's outing has evoked emotions, not against the decision of government, but the imperfect and unprofessional manner with which one of the task force members discharged his lawful duty. This is highly regretted, and would never happen again. I have instructed that the task force personnel involved in the manhandling of Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere (Odumeje) be treated in accordance with the rules of public conduct which he roundly failed to uphold.

We will continue to work to actualize the mandate you have given to us. Nothing short of the best outcomes is guaranteed. On behalf of the government and good people of Anambra State, I condemn the assault, and further ask for your continued support in the fight to restore the dignity of Onitsha, and indeed the totality of our Homeland.

CC. Soludo, CFR"

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/pfbid037rcFbvtLHBMnMz5Fkm88qYjhCnQv3Mhqft7S1HDRdFcPKXV52wZiJHcXVSCAZbzTl/

23 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Fahdiga(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Damage control. Soludo fall my hand.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by GoooodHardDick: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Now that he has condemned it, I'm very sure Reno omokri and all Tinubu urchins will be in sever pains right now.

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023? Yet no Tinubu urchin has Been able to answer me!

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by ebukajay184: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Massiveglory: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Overzealous worker. Or probably he had personal scores to settle with liquid metal.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Smithkafors(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Everyone involved should be punished!.

35 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Eddygourdo(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
He should be ashamed of himself for that. they disrespected the dignity of the human person. Even when in the right and best of intentions, thread carefully so your actions don't portray you in the wrong. The treatment was shameful and in working climes, a lawsuit on assault and bodily harm should be in the offing.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by AntiWailer: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
So the person who slapped the prophet never die ?

Frauds !!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by YeyeGbami: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Story, na una be una problem. Too much hate going around.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Quest7777: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Overzealous taskforce personnel. Quite unnecessary & unprofessional conduct.

Unfortunately, that's the mentality of an average Nigerian security personnel; always prone to intimidating & harassing "bloody" civilians.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Sergio101(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2022
cool

My able governor.

The peace maker

The real man in the game

The realest developer.

We are solidly behind you sir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by BaddestQueen(f): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2022
he should sack the bastard security immediately

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Sergio101(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:

Soludo did the best thing.

There's no hand falling here if you ask me.

The daft police officer that slapped Odumeje is the one that fall hand

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by jojothaiv(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Normal, normal, the taskforce suppose collect.

Come dey form champion on top the matter..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by davidupdate89: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
For me, those police men already had the guy in mind.

There is no tangible reason they can bring up for hitting him. He wasn't attacking them from the video.

The guy might not be what a pastor should be, but I feel everyone should be respected.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by iiifedimma(f): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Tonypen247(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Medicine after death lipsrsealed

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by cosmatika(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Okay

18 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Adliperd: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Imagine this thing happened in North... Expecially in kaduna

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by villkuse: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
hmmmmmmm
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Very good one from him then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by stano2(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
They were wrong.
It’s good the governor addressed that.

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by BabaOfLagos: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
That was wrong, but what led to that is what we are not getting on the news. I was once a security operative, and most operatives would not just lay their hands on you when you haven't given them reason to, but when you do, we don't care who you are!!!
For those who understands Basketball profits
.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

phemmyfour:
yinmu

You LL always support your own. Manhandling civilians is in a uniform man's DNA

This is Not true!

CheapHomes1:

Really? So what would have warranted the taskforce slapping odumeje?

He wasn't dragged out of his house and beaten...

He may' have self drawn the officers actions on himself maybe through resistance...

He wasn't the only property owner around the marked properties...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
But he was slapped by police officers, given service in the ogo (smack at the back of the head) by the officers.
A common man dialogue was absent from the video clips we are seeing.
Maybe Odumeje was overbearing. Maybe he was the one that went forward to approach the officers rudely. But he was slapped and smacked on the head.
Soludo ll need good explanation.
He's growing to become unpopular like Ngige, Peter Obi and the last one, Obiano who's wife was biancarnised.

Our security officers need to be exercising great level of gentlemanliness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by TopchoiceWorks: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Overzealous worker. Or probably he had personal scores to settle with liquid metal.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Nostring: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Choi!.. the liquid metal, the war , the indaboski bahose was slapped like thief wey steal goat??undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Richieniit: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Evaromantik(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Soludo disappointed me

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.