Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria (23554 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Tominiola:

Ha! FYI I live in Yankee, so there's nothing to be pained about grin I'm Goood! Trust me. Maybe you need tell that to your sister or better yet your wife or better yet yourself since your so worried about another mans crotch. Infact sounds like you are in the closet? Got anything you wanna share with us! Don't worry we want judge you kiss
U dis mumu girl,are u still on my case? :Dsorry I don't do ashanaz..Find sumone else..So to live in Yankee is an achievement to you eh?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Tominiola:

Ha! FYI I live in Yankee, so there's nothing to be pained about grin I'm Goood! Trust me. Maybe you need tell that to your sister or better yet your wife or better yet yourself since your so worried about another mans crotch. Infact sounds like you are in the closet? Got anything you wanna share with us! Don't worry we want judge you kiss
U dis mumu girl,so u are still on my case? smileysorry I don't do ashanaz..Find sumone else..So to live in Yankee is an achievement to you eh?It shows dat u are a local girl..I sure say na toilet you dey wash for dia and those white men go dey avoid ur dirty punna as black monkey wey you be.
I know say to shine me dey hungry you..Just kneel down ad ask politely,I might consider you. sad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by dfrost: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:

My brother the way we celebrate MEDIOCRITY in this country, always got me wondering

I'm telling you. So many things are just not right with us.

I'm still interested in what he's going tell them:

1. Deny your family to make it life if you have to
2. Sell false stories about yourself in order to impress others.
3.?

What value system is he adding to the society?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by Tominiola: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U dis mumu girl,so u are still on my case? smileysorry I don't do ashanaz..Find sumone else..So to live in Yankee is an achievement to you eh?It shows dat u are a local girl..I sure say na toilet you dey wash for dia and those white men go dey avoid ur dirty punna as black monkey wey you be.
I know say to shine me dey hungry you..Just kneel down ad ask politely,I might consider you. sad

shocked on whose case? Who u be? Oga ade! Stop it! I never was never on your case to begin with undecided your sister is ashana, your wife na ashana. And yes to live in Yankee is achievement you know it is. Don't kid yourself. Miserable sod. You think I'm an ashana like your sisters? I laugh in Chinese. Stop worrying about me and get lost.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria by SIRmanjar(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tominiola:

shocked on whose case? Who u be? Oga ade! Stop it! I never was never on your case to begin with undecided your sister is ashana, your wife na ashana. And yes to live in Yankee is achievement you know it is. Don't kid yourself. Miserable sod. You think I'm an ashana like your sisters? I laugh in Chinese. Stop worrying about me and get lost.
But you like me shaa..na why u no wan let me be kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same / Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC / I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.