Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? (2086 Views)

B4 December Feat. Blackmagic & Vector by T-flava / Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? / Flava's (d Nu Sound Of Naija) Launch On 9raland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2007
FLAVA popularly tagged the "new sound of naija" is aired on many radio stations in naija.
do you know about it?
im the new presenter there "okechukwu"
pls tell me you views about the show and also what you feel about me.

its a youth programme that entertains and educates young people on issues on HIV/AIDS, sex, relatuonships, dating e.t.c and every week a listener wins a cd player, and we have a celebrity interview with a celebrity or up-coming artist every week!

drop lines!
Re: Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? by layi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2007
can u enlist some lagos fm stations that air ur program and when?
Re: Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? by lalaboi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2007
i used to. bt nw,,,, i cant. l

listen 2 raypower fm. am nt sure wich day, either sat or sun. around 11pm.
am nt sure oooooo!!!! bts its either sat or sun!!!!
Re: Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2007
ok
Re: Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? by Brymore(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2007
Yeah, I've listened a few times on Ray Power, Saturday's sometime in the morning, can't remember the exact time.
I think u guys are doin a great job and giving us a lot of info about HIV and adolescent reproductive health, there was even this one that talked about how to handle rape, I really loved that. Pls Keep up the good work.
I also like ur presentation style, it is so informal and engaging.
The people u bring on the programme, are they real?

(1) (Reply)

The Port Harcourt Radio Presenter Who Died Before Here Birthday / The Top 100 Billboard Africa / 4th Republic Album Released 4th October 08'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.