Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? (1807 Views)

For NON Rock Fans: 10 Rock Songs You Need To Hear Before You Die / Gospel Rock Fans Out Here? / Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
If you were giving the grandest opportunity to do a live concert with Linkin park or Nickelback? who would you choose and why?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Kunbee: 5:12am On Oct 15, 2009
Both rock my world i cant choose
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2009
they're both good.

Nickleback is still doing great- I like his latest release.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2009
Hmmm - I'll go for Linkin Park
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm - I'll go for Linkin Park

So what's the reason for the preference?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by ravenzord(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
Why would I do a live concert with either of the two bands? Chester Bennington would scream my ears off and Chad Kroeger would riff me outta my mind,I'd rather be their manager,so I can make plenty money grin.

I love the both bands sha,but I'll go for LP first of all,cos of Mike Shinonda,that guy is ill abeg.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
Personally I think that LP has penetrated the "Black community" because of their collabo with Jay-Z. Nickelback is yet to acheive that.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by aieromon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
Throw some Coldplay into the mixx
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
aieromon:

Throw some Coldplay into the mixx
Now we talking, My elder brother is a devoted fan.Cold play is an exquisite group, so, so.abeg someone borrow me english?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by IniUbom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
oyibo!
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
IniUbom:

oyibo!
Well, not quite waht I had in mind but it will do
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by bluespice(f): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
ill go with nickelback cos of chad tongue
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
Throw some Evanescense and Three Doors Down into the mix also.

Well, I don't really have a favourite rock band but I absolutely love the female lead singer of Evanescense, Amy Lee. The babe sabi and her voice 'na to die for'.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Kunbee: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
aieromon:

Throw some Cold-play Evanescense and Three Doors Down into the mix

kiss kiss
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by aieromon(m): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2009
Amy Lee is creepy like if she sleeps with the devil kind of stuff.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2009
the choices are Nickleback and Linkin park nah
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2009
aieromon:

Amy Lee is creepy like if she sleeps with the devil kind of stuff.
See you, amy lee is still ok oh, as coarse as here voice is,it's impossible to immitate. Infact chester should do somthing with her, that will be the ULTIMATE scream video of all time.There are crazier pshycos. Have you heard anything from marilyn mason?

bluespice:

ill go with nickelback cos of chad tongue
You like the guy abi? He's good! I like his new look comapred to that in his video"How you remind me" from the album silver side up.

Has anyone heard anythin from Michelle branch lately? I use to love her and still do but she seems to have gone quite for some years
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

the choices are Nickleback and Linkin park nah
So what do you have in mind?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2009
My Valli:

So what do you have in mind?

nothing really.

Just trying to bring attention to the actual topic and get opinions on that.

Carry on. I've calmed down- I was about to yell at all of you before.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by bibiking1(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2009
coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by IniUbom(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2009
@my valli
abinafite! [angry] u r cagy. c as black wmn wan delay guyman progress. c mi c troble laik catalan treble,
gerrit?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by IniUbom(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2009
@all
lets talk downlod na
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by aieromon(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2009
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by ravenzord(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2009
Amy Lee is a Goth. . .they tend 2 be creepy,but U can't deny d fact that she has a killer voice.I wish I had a chick dt could scream like her,that would be the bomb.

As for Coldplay,I kinda like their music,Lost is a personal fave of mine;however I can't grasp what dey're talking about half of the time.Could s'mun explain Clocks to me,please?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by iice(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
ravenzord:

Why would I do a live concert with either of the two bands? Chester Bennington would scream my ears off and Chad Kroeger would riff me outta my mind,I'd rather be their manager,so I can make plenty money grin.

I love the both bands sha,but I'll go for LP first of all,cos of Mike Shinonda,that guy is ill abeg.

Thank you!
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
@IniIbom - English please undecided
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by aquastar(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
Both are great bands of course, but i think i'll go for linkin park, they're like one on my very fav bands, their new song, new divide is very cool, nickelback, evanescence et al are all cool but the illest hard rock band ever is breaking benjamin, their album Phobia is better than anything linkin park and co have ever made
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by aomom(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Coldplay comes 1st
linkin park
Linkin's got their style and parttern all thanks to mike shinoda that guy is good, luk what he did in bleed it out! Check the smash hit with 'em fort minor,
Nickle back is ok, maroon 5 is very cool,

Pink I love this babe I prefer her to avril in evrything!

Kid rock is ok!
Buh peeps like system of a down, lim bitz ktz r no go area for me
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by MyValli(f): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
Come on, limp bizcuit aint that bad, Pink is definatly at the top of her game, I think avril is for the high school fans although she's growing up now.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by aomom(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
When I decided to censor my genre,
I put away anthing like jayz, snoop, plies, 50 cent, now to the list rihana, beyonce, wu tang clan, and the hard core rockers!
Don't just listen to music pls be mindful of the lyrics!

What about seven fold avenge?
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Ossaifamous(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
Nickleback is better than linkin park, linkin park is good mainly as rap and pop , this is seen clearly in the group font minor a group by mark shinoda but chad can do real good fast rock and metal. And the dark horse album is better than all my four linkin park's album including minutes to midnight. Well let grammy 2010 conclude.
Re: Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? by Ossaifamous(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
Nickleback is better than linkin park, linkin park is good mainly as rap and pop , this is seen clearly in the group font minor a group by mark shinoda but chad can do real good fast rock and metal. And the dark horse album is better than all my four linkin park's album including minutes to midnight. Well let grammy 2010 conclude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Video ; Lkt - Follow Follow Ft P Square / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Lava Lava Ft. Iggy Azalea - Nitake Nini (REMIX) / Opeyemi – Enugbe (prod By Slimbeatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.