Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. (5989 Views)

BREAKING: Tony Nwoye Congratulates Obiano, Says APC May Go To Court / Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu / I Didn’t Demand N7bn From Obiano Says Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrep:

Wawa people betrayed you too? which kind shitty war where everybody betrayed. wtf??

Is your name wawa?
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrep: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrap:

Is your name wawa?
not at all, just hearing their name on the list of betrayers for the first time. Which kind shitty war was that, how can it have so much betrayers??

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrep:

not at all, just hearing their name on the list of betrayers for the first time. Which kind shitty war was that, how can it have so much betrayers??

I ask again, is wawa your name or name of your state or people? Can you prove it with documented history? Or is your mind pricking you over nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by RosaConsidine: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Probably one of the more confusing threads I've come across on Nairaland in recent times.

Abeg, who is fighting who exactly on this thread?
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrep: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrap:

I ask again, is wawa your name or name of your state or people? Can you prove it with documented history? Or is your mind pricking you over nothing?
ask nonsobaba to proved whatever needs to be proved, he just added wawa, a new entrant into the long list of betrayers in the war. What kind of mumu war with uncountable betrayers, wtf men

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by nonsobaba: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrep:

Wawa people betrayed you too? which kind shitty war where everybody betrayed. wtf??
You are not enlightened enough so focus on the pictures. Did you see that design that the fulanis carved into one of those wawa skulls which looks like the map of enugu state?
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrep: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Probably one of the more confusing threads I've come across on Nairaland in recent times.

Abeg, who is fighting who exactly on this thread?
I think everybody is fighting Obiano and his goons. Awka is now Europe, effect of Oshogbo weed

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrep:

I think everybody is fighting Obiano and his goons. Awka is now Europe, effect of Oshogbo weed

This is what should be bothering you right now. Fulanis are in charge of your state right now. This should be your worries right now

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by nonsobaba: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrep:

You mean the Wawa people fighting Obiano? May likely be the effects of fulani matchetes on their mgbeke skulls
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
You mean the Wawa people fighting Obiano? May likely be the effects of fulani matchetes on their mgbeke skulls

I still wonder why they have not stoned their gov to death for turning their state into war zone

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by XerXers: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
who are the wawa people and how did they betray you during the war? and why is the list of betrayers so long. I think you should blame yourself for your gullibility, just like you believe that Awka is now Europe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by Smoothie01(f): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
smh...
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
XerXers:

who are the wawa people and how did they betray you during the war? and why is the list of betrayers so long. I think you should blame yourself for your gullibility, just like you believe that Awka is now Europe

This is worse than what happened in 1967. How it is happening in your state in 2017 is beyond my understanding. what herdsmen did in your enugu state is worse than all they have done all over the north since 1970

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by XerXers: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrap:

This is worse than what happened in 1967. How it is happening in your state in 2017 is beyond my understanding
what happened in 1967 and which state is this, and how does it relate to the "Europe" claim by Obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
XerXers:

what happened in 1967 and which state is this, and how does it relate to the "Europe" claim by Obiano

It matters most right now they are exterminating people in your enugu state, we should be more worried about the war in your state than everything else. Don't you think so..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by XerXers: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrap:

It matters most right now they are exterminating people in your enugu state, we should be more worried about the war in your state than everything else. Don't you think so..
my people?? do you know where i am from?? what happened to the previous boasting that Fulani can never step into igboland? confused clowns
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by odogwu125: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Obiano, is this a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by MXrap: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
XerXers:

my people?? do you know where i am from?? what happened to the previous boasting that Fulani can never step into igboland? confused clowns

Yes your people from enugu state are dying. you should channel all the energy in saving your state from fulani take-over. Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by odogwu125: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrap:

Yes your people from enugu state are dying. you should channel all the energy in saving your state from fulani take-over. Keep deceiving yourself cheesy
You no de tire for this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by nonsobaba: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrap:

I still wonder why they have not stoned their gov to death for turning their state into war zone
Stone ke? Wawa people are legendary cowards. They showed it during the civil war and even now that fulanis are using their body parts to make suya. And even if by any chance they summon the courage to pick and aim stones at the obese buffon who presides over them, they would most certainly miss given how useless they are. But they are too concerned about trooping down to anambra for refuge as fulanis steadily turn enugu state to a grazing reserve.
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by OAFMods: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Awka is yet to have that 'wow' outlook.
enough of the bragging, Anambra need a vibrant governor who is an upgrade version of peter obi.
obiano administration is dull and uninspiring,look at the substandard open gutter dirty roads he says he is building.
Anambra deserves better, Charles soludo,Chris Ngige or Osita Chidoka should start warming up for the election.

Ebo people e don dey clear for una eye... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by nonsobaba: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
XerXers:

Wawa people are not real igbos. Most of them have fulani blood, that's why they seem helpless when their brothers from the north invade their land.
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by rozayx5(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd66:
Afonja the lagoon is ready.. They only read title and forget about content. With the way they call IPOB, you'll think the person who flogged out Oduduwa from the sky and told Awolowo to commit suicide is named IPOB. cheesy

lol flogged out Oduduwa from the sky

chei grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by Amarabae(f): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
OAFMods:

Ebo people e don dey clear for una eye... Lol.
what do you mean?
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by Obdk: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd66:

I didn't see you on the thread where Abiola's son said yoro.ba people killed him and shared his meat.

Suffersticated human, you claim to know book but you can't read. Continue, that's how Awolowo ended his life in frustration with otapiapia N20 after the Igbo children he stole their money and replaced with 25 pounds defied the odds and did better for themselves, buying off Lagos and setting the previous inhabitants the ocean.

Pls link me to d thread..

I'm a south east bigot.
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by Obdk: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd66:

Since you people want to bring propaganda to a news article where a governor merely praised an investor for making the state look like "Europe" (in a bid to encourage him and attract even more investments from him), let me knock sense in your cone skull so you can differentiate between hyperbole, simile and sarcasm next time.

Oya were ya. cheesy

Guy i commend you for knocking sense into those hateful and afonja skull miners..
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by XerXers: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa people are not real igbos. Most of them have fulani blood, that's why they seem helpless when their brothers from the north invade their land.
So Fulani's have since created another "Ilorin" in Igboland all this while and you were beating empty chest. Good to hear this from you

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by BabaRamota1980: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
XerXers:

Pained ke, thanks for acknowledging that without our tax you will be worse than the rusted roof hinterlands, we will pay three times whatever the amount is to save nomans'land from becoming Ibadanized. Remember that chinese, Lebanese and Indians etc also pay taxes but the amount repartriated back home is ten times the chicken change you gloating over

Before your arrival was Lagos not populated, was it not already developed? Was Ikeja, Ilupeju, not already industrialized....done so from the coffers of Western Government? Siddon there dey beat chest.

Go and look at China and Lebanon...their repatriated money is working back home. What do you repatriate? You build gas station and turn Awka to Europe. What you need to do is build 2nd Niger bridge. After that save Ekwueme house from the threat of gully.

Make us proud that you are self sufficient, build the dayyam Niger bridge! grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by BabaRamota1980: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
odogwu125:

Your face saving consolation is what you call assault? It is actually Igbos who are milking Lagos, displaced yorubas, and pay Tinubu gang a chicken change. Ode

...and where is the money you milked out of Lagos, show me what youve done with it? Is that what you will use to turn Iboland into Europe? grin grin

Biko, just build Niger bridge, and everybody in Nigeria will believe in your claim to wealth. For now we see you as a third class ethnic group struggling to save face and position on the political rung of power, poor and scattered, homeless and dependent! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by BabaRamota1980: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
MXrep:

Even Ojukwu, their messiah, at the end of the day jumped ship and said the war was not worth dying for. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
I just dey pass.......
Re: Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. by nengibo: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

oga,don't be angry,sir.
constructive criticism is a normal thing, so dont get emotional over it.
and btw, I am not from Imo state.
Hwfr u & ur people wink I see the love is strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Economic Goals For The Eastern Region / Ugwuanyi Glad Future Enugu Governments Won't Have Funding Problems / Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.