Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu (2287 Views)

Senate Says Kalu's Seat Won't Be Declared Vacant Yet / 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by NAPC1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Press Release:

Former APGA gubernatorial aspirant in Abia State, Chief Dr Emeka Kalu, on Saturday said that it would only take a man with Governor Willie Obiano’s strength of character, general acceptability and integrity to solve the various challenges confronting Anambra State.

Kalu, insisted that the Governor had justified the mandate given to him by the electorates through the implementation of sound economic policy, prompt payment of workers salary, infrastructural development and security of lives and property etc.

He said , “I will support the re-election of Obiano because he has done a lot for Anambra State. In his resolve to make Anambra investor destination and commercial hub in the Southeastern part of the country, Obiano came up with a blue print tagged, “the Four Pillars of Development which revolves around Agriculture, Industrialization, Trade and Commerce and Oil & Gas".

With the blueprint in place Anambra State was opened to investors by the creation of the Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA).

With the mandate of attracting investments and fast-tracking the process of investment in Anambra state, the Agency has attracted investments in Agriculture, Trade & Commerce, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Housing, Electricity generation, Waste management, Health, and Oil and Gas to the tune of $3.2billion to the state and more investments are coming.

Today, over 500 youths have been effectively trained in diverse skills and crafts at the Technology Incubation Centre in Nnewi while 500 other youths have been trained at the Agricultural Training Institute in Mgbakwu. With lots of great plans for the Anambra youths and the unemployed in Anambra State, the future can only get better.

In Agriculture, he launched the Agricultural Revolution in Nteje, Oyi Local Government Area. Two years after that action, Anambra State has almost realized the objective of becoming one of the Top-Three agricultural states in Nigeria. Anambra State has become an exporter of farm produce" for the first time, Citizens of other States now look at Anambra State as a State that's serious to grow and develop rapidly.

“ If you want to see what Obiano has achieved or wants to achieve, just go and look at the developments and infrastructures at Awka, Onitsha and Aguleri etc.you'll know that he deserves a second term. ”

Kalu, who spoke through his Media Aide, Comrade Sunny Idika, urged Anambrarians to massively vote for Dr. Willie Obiano for continuity and stability.

http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/09/anambra-ill-support-re-election-of.html?m=1#.WdOel5qqpT8.whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by docky22: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Obiano is one of the fools who supervised the brutal massacre of innocent Christians in his state by buhari..

The useless man was the one who proscribed Ipob but looked the other way when Fulani herdsmen were attacking the good people of Anambra

Anybody from anambra who votes for obiano is already cursed

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2017
In mumu NNAMDI KANU'S voice, so election will take place in Anambra state Chaiiii

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by nonsobaba: 2:38am On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Obiano is one of the fools who supervised the brutal massacre of innocent Christians in his state by buhari..

The useless man was the one who proscribed Ipob but looked the other way when Fulani herdsmen were attacking the good people of Anambra

What are you smoking? Can you show evidence that herdsmen have attacked Anambra under Obiano's watch? Those Ipods killed in Onitsha were wawa and abakaliki miscreants. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. I hope you saw the massive turnout of Anambra indigenes when Obiano flagged off his campaign? That should tell you that he is dearly loved. The cursed ones are already six feet under, dancing azonto with satan for trying to disturb the peace of Anambra state with their abakaliki and wawa stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You are not from Anambra so mind your business and leave us to ours, nobody begged for your opinion here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by dunkem21(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2017
You are supporting Obiano from Abia state..

They just want the election to hold, that's all cool
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by omenka(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
[s]Obiano is one of the fools who supervised the brutal massacre of innocent Christians in his state by buhari..

Anybody from anambra who votes for obiano is already cursed[/s]
What stake does a Wawa Jew from abakaliki have in what happens in Anambra upcoming elections?

Obiano all the way. All other candidates are wasting their time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Bolustical: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

[/s]
Inconsequential wailing from an inconsequential political nonentity.

So people can be cursed for exercising their fundamental rights?

Na wa o, the way IPOB terrorists reason sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
When zombies from benue the conquered land of the Fulani and brown roof Republic start throwing their support to a certain candidate in Anambra election...

It's only an evidence that the candidate is a tool in the hands of the Hausa Fulani
Its only an evidence that the candidate has aligned himself with the Zombie agenda which main aim is to suffocate the good people of biafra by labeling them terrorists while praising the Fulani herdsmen...

Ihe ndi zombie choro na ala Anambara bu afufu ndi biafra.... O bu Nani Obiano ga enye ha ya
Ndi Anambara ibe m... Muru nu Anya

No zombie can vote in the election
They can only rant on social media

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
You are not from Anambra so mind your business and leave us to ours, nobody begged for your opinion here
@boki
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by nairalandankrah: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Who cares
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by magoo10(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Obiano seems to be the only candidate that will be opportune to rig the elections .

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You lack common sense and very ignorant, I don't know why some of you reasons through the anus? I guess gov Obiano now control army and police? Seriously I don't know when fg will start regulating social media, idio.. ts without home training, barely feed themselves will come online and be throwing insult to others, I guess you are more Igbo than Obiano, Ikemba Ojukwu's wife, Soludo, Obi of Onitsha, Victor Umeh? Go and learn how to be civil and rational in thinking, we may believe in the same course (Biafra) and differ in approach, there are many ways to kill a rat, we don't need to be public nuisance or disrupt our economy, cherish the bird at hand first before the one in the bush, remember diplomacy always win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2017
post=61093824:

You lack common sense and very ignorant, I don't know why some of you reasons through the anus? I guess gov Obiano now control army and police? Seriously I don't know when fg will start regulating social media, idio.. ts without home training, barely feed themselves will come online and be throwing insult to others, I guess you are more Igbo than Obiano, Ikemba Ojukwu's wife, Soludo, Obi of Onitsha, Victor Umeh? Go and learn how to be civil and rational in thinking, we may believe in the same course (Biafra) and differ in approach, there are many ways to kill a rat, we don't need to be public nuisance or disrupt our economy, cherish the bird at hand first before the one in the bush, remember diplomacy always win.
Return the money and be free
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
@boki
Somali Jew
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Return the money and be free
You need to learn civility and manner of approach to things, not as if I'm begging you to be.
We told you guys that IPOB agitation will end with lunatic Nnamdi kanu running away, it happened.
We are telling you now that come November 18, ndi Anambra will vote will Obiano back.
Why am I telling you this sef when you are not living in Anambra or an indigene
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
You need to learn civility and manner of approach to things, not as if I'm begging you to be.
We told you guys that IPOB agitation will end with lunatic Nnamdi kanu running away, it happened.
We are telling you now that come November 18, ndi Anambra will vote will Obiano back.
Why am I telling you this sef when you are not living in Anambra or an indigene
Obiano had a meeting with buhari the man who slaughtered the good people of igbo land and labeled them terrorists yesterday....
But no amount of rigging will save him

But remember that no Fulani herdsmen is a terrorist
Ofor ka anyi ji
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Obiano had a meeting with buhari the man who slaughtered the good people of igbo land and labeled them terrorists yesterday....
But no amount of rigging will save him

But remember that no Fulani herdsmen is a terrorist
Ofor ka anyi ji
I thought you said earlier that it was Obiano that killed those terrorists, so it is now Buhari?
Tell lunatic fugitive Nnamdi kanu to go visit Buhari since he's an emperor and Obiano is a small boy to Nnamdi kanu
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
I thought you said earlier that it was Obiano that killed those terrorists, so it is now Buhari?
Tell lunatic fugitive Nnamdi kanu to go visit Buhari since he's an emperor and Obiano is a small boy to Nnamdi kanu
Leave me alone oo
Am in the office while you are only waiting for your lectures to commence
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Yyeske(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Leave me alone oo
Lol, office indeed!
Nobody asked you meaning you are still in your father's house trying to help with preparing lunch for your younger ones. Please go prepare lunch biko before you starve those innocent little kids.
When you are done and eaten, you come back.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Electricdangerr: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Leave me alone oo

Office on the highway. Lmaoo. Gala seller no go kill person.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Office on the highway. Lmaoo. Gala seller no go kill person.
You better go to ogun in search of your head
Because its not where it's supposed to be
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by PFRB: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:

Orji Kalu is not from Anambra. So he should face his own state.
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Electricdangerr: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You better go to ogun in search of your head
Because its not where it's supposed to be

Coming from a wawa cannibal and product of baby factory, go eat human flesh as usual and stop pouring smelly spits everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by zombieHUNTER: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Coming from a wawa cannibal and product of baby factory, go eat human flesh as usual and stop pouring smelly spits everywhere.
E pain the headless chicken grin
Re: Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu by Electricdanger: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

E pain the headless chicken grin

Wawa cannibal, You are the pained one kid.

(1) (Reply)

“I Tried To Tap Her, Security Carried Me Off The Ground” – Dolapo Osinbajo's Dad / “nnamdi Kanu Predicted The Attack On Benue” – IPOB / Possible Reasons IPOB Was Proscribed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.