Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

(UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. (1963 Views)

UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering / How We Design, Issue Fake Degree Certificates For N2000 – Suspects / Imt In Affiliation With Unn Degree Post Utme Screening Form For 2018/2019(studen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. by March041943(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2017
I am calling on all Alumnus of UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA/affiliated institutions, past and present and all educated citizens of NIGERIA Who have passed through the four walls of an institution.
The time has come for us all to lend our voice to this cause. Let no one make POLITICS out of this, for this case of Degree Certificate Racketeering by one of our most prestigious tertiary institutions (UNN) Through ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OWERRI, is a matter of national security and concern. It raises questions of integrity across all tertiary institutions in Nigeria and provides a strong justification for a nationwide investigation and sanitization campaign. #EnoughisEnough. #STRONGERINSTUTUTIONS and #QUALITYEDUCATION for the Sustainable Development Goals.
For more information pls feel free to email me ericikwue@gmail.com. Thank you.

Attached are copies of acknowledgements from the various Ministries and agencies that I have reported this criminal act for the past one MONTH , and no INVESTIGATION has been carried out for reasons best known to them.
So I have decided to bring it to your MEDIA so we all can lend our voice to this cause and bring the culprits to book.

Re: (UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. by okpurukata(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
What is your point Oga? These institutions are affiliated. And let me tell him that affiliation process is not an easy one. As long as the quality of courses and examination procedures at Alvan meets the standard set by UNN, the graduates will be awarded certificates by UNN. This also explains why no one is responding to your petitions.
Several universities have this affiliation arrangement worldwide. Thanks
Re: (UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. by Princelyod(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
For him to have garnered this evidences and tendered same evidences for public scrutiny make his claims laudable.At this point the only way forward if for appropriate investigation to be conducted by them to whom it is in their position to do so.

1 Like

Re: (UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. by Princelyod(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
okpurukata:
What is your point Oga? These institutions are affiliated. And let me tell him that affiliation process is not an easy one. As long as the quality of courses and examination procedures at Alvan meets the standard set by UNN, the graduates will be awarded certificates by UNN. This also explains why no one is responding to your petitions.
Several universities have this affiliation arrangement worldwide. Thanks
At this point his claims are not about whether such quality of courses and examination procedures met with the standard of affiliation process but rather that such previledges have been abused over the years sequel to this affiliation.A panel should be set up to investigate these matters in our higher institutions to help nib impunities in the bud in our educational systems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teacher Was Nominated Among The Best 50 World Top Teachers / UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE FAQ! - 09082964145 / 12 Legitimate Ways To Gain Admission In Nigeria Without JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.