Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents (1043 Views)

Regina Daniels & Siblings Drag Food, As Her Husband Minds His Business (Pics) / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by praizblog: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2017
An Instagram user , @Enkay _umeh has taken to
the social media platform to share an adorable photo
she took with her siblings, who are 9 in number.
Apparently, they are a family of 10 children, and she
confirmed they are all from the same parents!

Here’ s what she wrote ;

“ Family Goals
Siblings of life
And yes we are all from the same
Father and Mother
# sisters # grateful #happy # blessed
# brother # alwaysandforever # pride
# family # sassy ”

Wow !

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/see-this-picture-of-10-siblings-from.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by samincredible44(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
the mama really try.she b baby factory
Re: See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by dacovajnr: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
I love em Chubby n Tight wink kiss
Re: See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by Ehiscotch(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
beautiful beautiful children. I'd be so proud to have these kids.
It is better to have 10 children that bring you joy than fewer children who bring you sorrow.
Re: See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by Ehiscotch(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2017
On another hand, it may be a case of cultural & traditional ignorance. If you look closely they are arranged in order of first to last born from left to right & the first nine kids are girls.
I just feel it might be that the parents so badly needed a boy that God finally rewarded them after the tenth trial.

2 Likes

Re: See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by princechurchill(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Either the mother wanted a boy that will keep her company in her husband's​house, or the man needs a heir to his property but all must come down to poor orientation of tradition.
Re: See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Men go too patronise this family cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fans React To Joe Praise Intention In Getting Married / Singer Skales Pictured With Hot Lady With Big Backside / 6 Strangiest Place Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.