Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" (33428 Views)

''being Called Fat Doesn't Bother Me, It's A Simple Fact That I Am Fat - Eniola / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Nollywood actor, Emeka Okoro, has been married to his beautiful wife, Jane for ten years. They are still looking to God for a child.

In a new interview with Tofarati Ige of Sunday Scoop, actor Emeka Okoro opened up on how he has been coping without a child of his own all these time.
Emeka Okoro told Tofarati Ige that he is not bothered that his marriage has not yet been blessed with kids.

He said:

“I have been married for ten years and we are praying to God for children. I am not worried about my situation. When you are in Christ, you will know that some situations are just temporary.”

On how he handles pressure from family members, Emeka Okoro said:

“I don’t succumb to family pressure. I am a man who controls things around me, including my family; nobody can tell me what to do.

My wife is not disturbed as well because we know it is just a phase. The idea of taking another wife has never come to my mind too.”
Explaining why he hasn’t been so prominent on the scene, he said:

“I am still acting and I just finished my own movie, Flee, which will be premiered on March 30. Though I have not been acting much, I have been busy too.

I have a media company and I handle a lot of adverts for corporate companies. Sometimes, when you discover life, you want to diversify, but I am back to Nollywood fully now.

Acting was quite fulfilling for me then; everything was okay. But along the line, the course of my life changed when I met Christ and I became a born-again Christian.

When you are in Christ, God takes you through certain processes for you to become a better person.

In the past, I was a playboy and I didn’t care about whatever I did. Right now, I thank God in whatever I do.”

https://lailasnews.com/how-ive-been-coping-without-a-child-of-my-own-for-10-years-emeka-okoro/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Tamarapetty(f): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Ehya

12 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by itspzpics(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sorry oo

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Deltayankeeboi: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
VILLAGE PEOPLE AT WORK. SORRY BRO MAY YOUR MANHOOD CONTINUE TO LIVE ON cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by soberdrunk(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
"In the past i was a playboy", maybe he played with one "Female Marine commander" that has refused to forgive...... angry

18 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Nwaohafia1: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Emmyboy....don't be discouraged. Your miracle is on the way. We have heard of couples staying 12, 15, 20 years before having a child. I'm not saying it will be your portion, but remember "a thousand years is like a day in God's eyes"

I wish you and your wife quick pregnancy.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Some have children but can't train them. Life can be unfair. May God bless you and your wife with kids.

40 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
When you have low sperm counts

Or

You marry a woman with a wasted womb... Too much posti....or abortion...

OSU quote ogun kill you.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by naijjaman(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sorry. But there is what is called adoption.

Adopt one or two kids and keep trying and God may bless you with more kids of your own

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Goahead(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
God bless your home with kids in abundance

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by crunchyg: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Don't worry, God will give you a child of your own

cool food is life, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Maycher(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mehn, this guy, one of the few I enjoyed watching back then. There was this movie I watched where he kept saying Anra Nwanyi Asaba(hope I spelt that correctly,lol).

The Lord will bless you soon with that which your heart longs for and you'll look back and laugh at your struggles and frustrations.

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Adoption is an option, love transcends carrying a child for 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by afamaustin(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Humm play boy in the past can be the problem nw.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Kotodoctor: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this right here does put a smile on my face.

April 27th
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by tillaman(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
God will answer your prayers, don't stop believing, keep hitting the right spot at the right time!!
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by flyforall: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Praise GOD for his life n 180 degrees turnaround

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by whitering: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
While waiting, adoption won't be a bad idea. Nevertheless, May the God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob visit your home this year.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by bjayx: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
God will give U double for Ur trouble

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Jenomtwist(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
I got Sperm for sale.80 percent sure for twins

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by linkers: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Quit achol and unnecessary smoke you No free. Now u want self pity.
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Spuggie: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
IVF is a real option for couple who have difficulty having children of their own

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by highskies(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by bionixs: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
"In the past i was a playboy", maybe he played with one "Female Marine commander" that has refused to forgive...... angry
sir,it is easy to resist the urge of posting comment when you havent anything to say

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by missimelda01(f): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
your miracle is just around the corner, continue trusting in God
Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by fullstreets: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
So that is his name sef!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by iluvdonjazzy: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
whenever I see this guy I always remember that movie "THE SENATOR"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by soberdrunk(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
bionixs:
sir,it is easy to resist the urge of posting comment when you havent anything to say

It is easier to ignore comments that are not meant for you......

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by okk4sure: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:

Dats y i fear women!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by Baroba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
I remember this guy back in the day, not quite sure how active he is these days..

Adoption should be encouraged in Nigeria, there are lots of kids out there looking for loving parents and good homes, it doesn't make you less of a man or woman if you adopt a child.. Wishing them well.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by iluvdonjazzy: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
now that you have said it, there will be cry of baby in your house in next nine months from today.

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" by toyinjimoh(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
some people still does not know how to say something reasonable in a situation like this...they take everything as a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Son Is The Most Stylish Kid In Nigeria? Check His Birthday Photos / Christabel Nnaji Stuns In Face Photo Shoot / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.