Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks (760 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by esthermotunray: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
COVEN MEETING.
A coven is a group of witches. The Bible talks about the existence of witches, Exodus 22 :18,Deut 18 :10. I have met ignorant people, who say, they don't believe in the existence of witchcraft.
A coven consist of 13 witches. Usually 6 males, 6 females and a leader.
Coven activities are more pronounced between 12am and 3am.
Witchcraft spiritually summon people during their coven meeting so as to pass evil decree or judgment of affliction, curses, death, etc on them.
Often in their coven meetings, they need a seconder, usually a blood relationship of the victim, who will agree that the victim be afflicted.
Use these scriptures to pray against witchcraft : Isaiah 49 :25-26, 54 : 14-15,17. Best you pray between 12am and 3am. More effectively pray in tongues.
SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED.
1, When there is an unbroken blood covenant or oath you had entered into.
2, if there is an ancestral covenant with demons or idols against your martial life.
3, when there is a generational curse.
4, if spiritual marriage has taken place in your life.
5, when there is an evil exchange of your marital destiny.
6, when someone has directly cursed your marital life.
7, consequences of past sins or unrepentant sinful life.
8, evil manipulation working against you.
9, spells to make wrong marital choice.
10, indulging in sexual sins.
11, if there are grudges or someone you haven't forgiven.
12, when there are specific Divine instructions you aren't obeying.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by esthermotunray: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
The spiritual world is as real as the physical world you and I can see. A lady of a marriageable age, believing God for suitor, when she eventually got one, with excitement went to tell her mother, to her greatest surprise her mother was angry and asked her, if she has seen any of her elder ones married. Be vigilant and prayerful
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by esthermotunray: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
The spiritual controls the physical, a man once had a dream of being in a court room. He took notice of her daughter being the judge, and all he knew was that a judgment of madness was passed on him, what was his fault ? The daughter accused him of giving her small pieces of meat whenever he shares meat for them in the house being the youngest, so the father quickly apologized and said it will not repeat itself but the child had passed the judgement, he woke up from the dream, related the dream then ran mad. When the child was asked in real life, she didn't deny it. This world, the spiritual controls the physical and please don't ignore your dreams
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by esthermotunray: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
To confirm what has been written about the man that had a dream. This is a personal experience, a cousin of my complained about her experience of having fibroid that we should pray for her, so she was given prayer request of how to pray, what did I see I had a dream of a woman trying to inject something into my tommy, I quickly cried out rebuked it, I didn't take the dream likely despite the spiritual exercise I still bled for some days, pls don't ignore your dream
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by WHOcarex: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmmm. Spiritual matter
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by esthermotunray: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
"I WANT TO HAVE SEX"
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE, narrated the story of a committed christain married woman, who had delay in getting pregnant. After sometime of seeking the Lord and the answer wasn't forthcoming as she expected.
She got introduced by a friend to a witch doctor, who prepared some charms for her and suddenly she got pregnant.
When she was told that it was wrong for her to have gone to a witch doctor, she replied, that the important thing is, she is now pregnant.
Nine months later, she delivered of a baby boy. When the boy grew to be six years old, one day he walked into his mother's room and said, "mummy, I want to have sex with you". His mother was shocked, but the child was damn serious.
She hurrily took him to a deliverance minister. On getting to the minister, the demon in the child, said, the minister shouldn't waste his time, because he is not coming out of the child and there is nothing the woman can do about it. She had to live with an highly demonized child, because she sought for help from a demonized source.
Don't allow in patience push you to demonic source for help. It has repercussion.

Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hi,
Very interesting topic...
I read this list of reasons why someone had not married yet.
While I agree with some things, could it also be possible that

1). A person made a bad choice in a "dating" partner...who was not the one for him/her which wasted many years & wants to be wise the next time?

2). A person may be content with/have the gift of celibacy/singlehood?

Regardess of a reason(s), I just don't think it's a bad thing if a person doesn't get married or have children.
Perhaps it's cultural difference though.
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by esthermotunray: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice response, the choice is personal, God bless. Marriage is honorable
Re: Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks by Wilgrea7(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
esthermotunray:
COVEN MEETING.
A coven is a group of witches. The Bible talks about the existence of witches, Exodus 22 :18,Deut 18 :10. I have met ignorant people, who say, they don't believe in the existence of witchcraft.
hello... before you quote old testament scriptures to support your idea of a “witch" maybe you should find out what the Jews believed witches to be

A coven consist of 13 witches. Usually 6 males, 6 females and a leader.
how did you arrive at such a conclusion undecided

Coven activities are more pronounced between 12am and 3am.
Witchcraft spiritually summon people during their coven meeting so as to pass evil decree or judgment of affliction, curses, death, etc on them.
Often in their coven meetings, they need a seconder, usually a blood relationship of the victim, who will agree that the victim be afflicted.
Use these scriptures to pray against witchcraft : Isaiah 49 :25-26, 54 : 14-15,17. Best you pray between 12am and 3am. More effectively pray in tongues.

this thinking will turn peaceful families against each other... “witches" (in quote) cannot just “summon" you to their coven and start laying afflictions etc on you... the universe doesn't work like that.. yes i agree some people can say bad things against you and curse you but it cannot affect you if you don't deserve it.. if you are filled with love, spiritual attacks can hardly ever get you.. when you fear probably nonexistent witches... you'd attract negative entities to yourself who would feed on your fear..
SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED.
1, When there is an unbroken blood covenant or oath you had entered into.
2, if there is an ancestral covenant with demons organized idols against your martial life.
3, when there is a generational curse.
4, if spiritual marriage has taken place in your life.
5, when there is an evil exchange of your marital destiny.
6, when someone has directly cursed your marital life.
7, consequences of past sins or unrepentant sinful life.
8, evil manipulation working against you.
9, spells to make wrong marital choice.
10, indulging in sexual sins.
11, if there are grudges or someone you haven't forgiven.
12, when there are specific Divine instructions you aren't obeying.

why not try the normal reasons... for example the fact that the person might be intolerant and close minded... it is very common among fundamentalists... I've seen fire brand Christian women single @ 40.. all these ancestral this... curse that.. etc are not even the case of the majority of people who don't get married.. if a woman is wife-material, men would drool over her.. worse people get married... we need to stop this mindset of blaming witches and wizards for our misfortune.. majority of the problems we attribute to the so called witches are problems which are natural... blood covenants are rare .. if someone got involved in a blood covenant, they'd know.. but majority are too shy to follow the right procedures to break it... you are more prone to spiritual attacks when you fear them... although its not the kind of covun summoning attack I'm talking of.. if you fill yourself with the love of God, attacks are inevitable... your aura would repel them.. when you're filled with love, you attract positive entities to yourself... so even if there was a chance of one “witch" somewhere trying to attack you... it wouldn't work... cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Talking Drum Praise: RCCG Choir, Mercy Seat Chapel, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA / Top Level Tricks Of False Prophets / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.