Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Home Care Service Provider - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home Care Service Provider (853 Views)

I Do Home Care For Elderly People.. Elderly Women Or Men T Be Precise Anyway.... / Home Care/elderly Care / 50% Discount Home Care Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Care Service Provider by nitharaey(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2017
So there have being various news of nannies,cleaners,gate keepers,cooks, et cetera being abusive or irresponsible at various homes. This is because we don't go through the right procedures. You don't pick up random strangers or friends and relatives recommended hands to your home without a good background check. you need responsible persons that knows what they are doing and are experienced.

Now that's where We come in, don't know if you've heard of NITHA HELPERS; it's an agency that provides home care services,we have full information of our workers and our services are guaranteed. For more info, follow our fb page @nithahelpers or call/whatsapp 09030616933, 09129748925

We care.
Re: Home Care Service Provider by nicki1991(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
I agree with you, when it comes to home care, most problems come from irresponsible people, which have no experience in the domain. Since little kids, our parents told us to not let strangers in our house, and now, that we have grown, what do we do? Let random persons take care of our goods and family members? I'm very happy that in lately home care companies appear. They give me a little bit more confidence that they'll take good care and that they'll provide a good service. A few days ago, I contacted such a company to clean my house. They worth every penny. The Australian people can also contact this home care Adelaide company. kiss
Re: Home Care Service Provider by JavieCoentr: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
nicki1991:
I agree with you, when it comes to home care, most problems come from irresponsible people, which have no experience in the domain. Since little kids, our parents told us to not let strangers in our house, and now, that we have grown, what do we do? Let random persons take care of our goods and family members? I'm very happy that in lately home care companies appear. They give me a little bit more confidence that they'll take good care and that they'll provide a good service. A few days ago, I contacted such a company to clean my house. They worth every penny. The Australian people can also contact this home care Adelaide company. kiss
Nice, thank you for sharing sir, it will be useful for me, I hope.
Re: Home Care Service Provider by ThoughtfulAnaly(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
NITHA HELPERS: Ensuring safety and trust with experienced caregivers for your home. Background-checked professionals you can rely on.
Re: Home Care Service Provider by nitharaey(f): 1:48pm On Jan 16
RE-OPENING

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? / Slightly Damaged / 15 Stupid Things A Wife Do To Mess Up Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.