Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! (849 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / South African Father Backing His Son To Work / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by kinglee007(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys,
A top government company in Dubai is seeking for security personnel, both male and female. The Arab representative will be in Nigeria on Friday for the interview. Each applicant must come get a form from Twin-U consult located at Toyin street, ikeja, tomorrow the 27th of July 2017. The interview is set for Friday the 28th of July 2017.
The salary is 2200 Aed ( Approximately 198000 naira or more depending on the rate you exchange).
Free Accommodation and Transport to and from work. There are more cool incentives attached to the job but you will have to be at the interview to know more.

Requirements:
1) Male applicant must be at least 5ft 8inches. And female applicants at least 5ft 5inches
2) A valid international passport
3) Copy of educational certificate/result. At least WAEC/NECO
4) 12 copies of passport photo on white background.
5) Should dress in black pants and white shirt.
6) Twin-U consults application form.
The form can be gotten at Twin-U consults at Alphon Plaza 50/52 Toyin Street, Ikeja
7) Each form for the interview costs 10k per applicant. Non-Negotiable.
Visa and Work processing fee costs 600k. And it takes only 7 days to process.

For more information call or WhatsApp: 08062358903.

Make the best of this opportunity. At least make a try at the interview to see for yourself. Visa processing for security jobs in dubai are quite expensive to come by hence, this opportunity is a once in a life time opportunity.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by eyinjuege: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2017
I hope they're not planning to harvest people's kidneys and hearts o...

1 Like

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by yelinco1(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Who pains the 600k? The applicant or the company? If I have 600k, so you think I need to go work as security in Dubai?

4 Likes

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by KELVINXY: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2017
And u are letting people know about this in NIGERIA
Let me just pretend as if u don't have relatives If it's not a scam I bet all ur kinsmen will be in Dubai by now.

2 Likes

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by kinglee007(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
eyinjuege:
I hope they're not planning to harvest people's kidneys and hearts o...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No they're not o! It's quite legit. And it's not the type of security jobs you see here in 9ja. Trust me.
You could as well Google the process of employing a security guard for a company in the UAE.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by kinglee007(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2017
KELVINXY:
And u are letting people know about this in NIGERIA

Let me just pretend as if u don't have relatives
If it's not a scam
I bet all ur kinsmen will be in Dubai by now.
Well, as a matter of fact, a few of my folks ( does that can afford) will by God's grace, be around for the interview. The job is more than what I'm typing here. It's not everyday we get an offer like this. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by OrdercityWeb: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
kinglee007:

Well, as a matter of fact, a few of my folks ( does that can afford) will by God's grace, be around for the interview. The job is more than what I'm typing here. It's not everyday we get an offer like this. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity
Scam alert!! angry

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by elektra(f): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol, because scam artists always announce to their victims that they running a scam.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
The fear of Justwise is the beginning of wisdom. Dem born the OP well to post this trash at the travel section?

Na family section be una dumping ground for all sorts of scam. Thread reported Sha, should be moved to travel section where Oga Justwise will promptly send it to where it belongs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by Fortissimo502: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Dumb ass OP.
Re: Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! by mr1759: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
is a foolish thing to tell a Nigerian to go to such country where Nigerians are dislike because their criminal activities there . pls don't invest your money on this journey. I been to that country for job I cried back home

(1) (Reply)

My Kitchen! / She Has Been Missing For Three Weeks Now (photo) / BREAKING: Donald Trump Terminates Citizenship For Babies Born On US Soil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.