Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Do You Celebrate When Your Team Wins Or Loses? Messi Put On A Show - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do You Celebrate When Your Team Wins Or Loses? Messi Put On A Show (615 Views)

Anthony Joshua’s Promoter Explains What Happens If He Wins Or Loses / Maradona " I Will Have More Ballon D'or Than Ronaldo And Messi Put Together / Army Team Wins National Boxing Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Celebrate When Your Team Wins Or Loses? Messi Put On A Show by nairascores: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
As shared on https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=344&p=831#p831

Majority of us is passionately attached to a team in that we do things that seem stupid to other people.

I personally is guilty on this. I remember when Nigerian won the 1994 Fifa World Cup USA, I joined this group celebrating. We marched, chanting for more than 5 hours that night. I returned home around 6am in the morning and met my parents outside the house worried about my whereabouts. God bless our lovely parents. My parents stayed up all night praying and waiting for my return. Long story short, by now you should know what happened after, I got the beating of my life. smiley

Just in time, Messi celebrated his 500th career goal for Barcelona and the winning goal against Real Madrid (3-2) in style. He took his jersey off, and majestically and gracefully collected the yellow card he was even ready for a red card. Getting booked didn't matter to him at that time, who booking epp anyway? smiley
On the other hand, Cristiano Ronaldo is pictured mediating or praying, I am not too sure what he was doing.

Over to you, what is your emotional state when your favourite team scores, wins, or loses a game?
Do you temper your disappointment by doing some reflection just as Ronaldo is seen here? winkhttps://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=344&p=831#p831

Re: How Do You Celebrate When Your Team Wins Or Loses? Messi Put On A Show by Fireball(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
...and Nigeria didnt win the World Cup in 1994
Re: How Do You Celebrate When Your Team Wins Or Loses? Messi Put On A Show by Hafeexla(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Epic

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy NPFL JERSEY ? / Gombe Sack 8 Players, Sign 11 New Ones Ahead Of May 21 Resumption (see List) / Premier League End Of Term (season) Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.