Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (47499 Views)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) / Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by newslifeop: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Leave her alone
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Maxvasia(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
suso:
These mumu post should not make first page
I jus taya oo
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Maxvasia(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Well to me, neither party makes any drop of sense. Both parties ar doppelgangers to each other. One just as crazy as the other. Both speaking gibberish. How did dis even get to be news on nairaland, not to talk of making FP?? Next thread please.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Maxvasia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Genea:
But its d truth na, he didn't lie
Thats right but he should have kept it to him sef joor......instead of talking on social media. Just saying
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Genea(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
carammel:

I checked your profile and saw a thread you created about mothers,it shows you cherish yours well.
Now imagine you are married,someone from nowhere slutshame you by using sentences like "you opened your leg like a prostitute to become famous or to become mrs" ,you are human,you will surely feel pain. Lola is a woman,a wife and a mother,that guy disrespected the woman in her. I do not think any sane woman should like that his comment,it could happen to you too.
when u say things lime this u make it look like I'm hating on another woman, u get it all wrong.. Wah he said is d truth, d same way I wud say Churchill became popular cos of Tonto, its no hate, its just d truth.. Only thing here is dah d busibodi of a blogger was just looking for traffic for his blog.. Shikena
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Genea(f): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Maxvasia:
Thats right but he should have kept it to him sef joor......instead of talking on social media. Just saying
why r u guys having double standard here, if he had said Churchill became popular cos of tonto, would u guys be on his throat? Let's leave d poor blogger to get traffic, cos I won't have known him too if he didn't cuss out Lola.. Shikena
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by freshdill(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
miketayo:

dont b naive...she is one of the reasons psquare is whr they r today
So u mean to tell me psquare had not made their mark b4 meeting her See as u just dey mumu dey go...

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by freshdill(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
beautiful232:
I wonder why people cant mind their business

Baby u too fine, abeg make we relate.
I go by the name Emmy... Can i meet u please?
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by MBtz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Genea:

Really!!! undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Nature8(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
DayDreamPictures:
lolzz. th lady nor get chill at all...but e pain am

Lol.. grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by freshdill(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
The guy harsh
Babe i'm still waiting 4 ur reply..
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by freshdill(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
deloon:

First of all how did you ignorantly come to the conclusion that Igbos are beefing her? Like we ain't got better things to do. Abi did she take anything from us?
Secondly how can you foolishly imply that without the Globacom deal P Square wouldn't have made it?
Dude your stupidity is overwhelming.

Dat nicompoop is no Igbo but a bloody low life Afonja whose only mission is to provoke the igbos by the nonsense trash he wrote there. Best is to ignore him n let him walore in his stupid self.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Genea(f): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
MBtz:

Really!!! undecided
yea really, same way I'd say Churchill became popular cos of tonto. It doesnt make dem less human
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by miketayo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
freshdill:

So u mean to tell me psquare had not made their mark b4 meeting her
See as u just dey mumu dey go...

U dey find Mumu check d mirror.. If u dey call omoge mi nd senorita era mark den I know Whr ur coming from
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by freshdill(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
miketayo:

U dey find Mumu check d mirror.. If u dey call omoge mi nd senorita era mark den I know Whr ur coming from

I normally dont do dis, i dont respond to pple wit low IQ n low self-esteem but i wil make an exception today n hope it wil be the Ist n the last time i wud be doing dis.
The journey of a thousand miles they say begins wit a single step. It was the same Senorita dat gave them intertional recognition, brought them fame and gave them their first KORA award in South Africa... if dis mean nothing to u then nothing else would.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by MissOpe(f): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
jreyez:
Why is she sounding so pained? Where's her maturity? I pity for p square.

Why wouldn't she be pained, Even if the blogger is lying, she'll be pained, she's only human, and cut me some slacks bout the Maturity crap.Hypocrite!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
sotall:
too vulgar
vulgar can be cute when it's being dished out to someone who deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
jreyez:
Why is she sounding so pained? Where's her maturity? I pity for p square.
see talk o.
who wouldn't be pained?
if I was Lola eh??...........
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by jreyez(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
MissOpe:

Why wouldn't she be pained, Even if the blogger is lying, she'll be pained, she's only human, and cut me some slacks bout the Maturity crap.Hypocrite!!

Old hoe
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by poshbelle(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Genea:
Big lie!! DAT babe be like poor man pikin 4 ya eyes? Lola had always be a confirm independent chic with money. she met peter while working for a PR/marketing firm in ikeja. the babe fine, Peter fell for her she also loved him. That blogger needs to receive sense. All ye bloggers spreading false lies for fame, do u think about the psychological effect it does emotionally to the victim? let's learn to show love, this celebrities are humans too.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Maxvasia(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Genea:
why r u guys having double standard here, if he had said Churchill became popular cos of tonto, would u guys be on his throat? Let's leave d poor blogger to get traffic, cos I won't have known him too if he didn't cuss out Lola.. Shikena
K
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by temitope277(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
ode oshi! grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by ladesson(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
only fool will support good for nothing guy.well said madam.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by miniziter(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
If I were to be her, I would have asked him who did his Mum opened her own legs for??
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
GudluckIBB:

i no talk so ooo

Oh Boy Abeg o, My mama and papa no dey Lagos O

no body go bail me if e happen
You mean this kind of taken?

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by NoToPile: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Genea:

Nope not the truth.

Lola was already made even before Psquare became popular.

She was not a nobody or a poor lady, she had money

People just have wrong notions and what this guy posted is an assumption that should be corrected let him make his findings well.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by miketayo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
freshdill:

I normally dont do dis, i dont respond to pple wit low IQ n low self-esteem but i wil make an exception today n hope it wil be the Ist n the last time i wud be doing dis.
The journey of a thousand miles they say begins wit a single step. It was the same Senorita dat gave them intertional recognition, brought them fame and gave them their first KORA award in South Africa... if dis mean nothing to u then nothing else would.

Do u knw d no of artiste in africa dat have collected awards in kora and r no where today, if u knew d story abt how dey met u wont be saying this crap, kora doesn't mean anything. We know ppl like u trying their best sound smart, avoiding d msg and attack d messenger it's probably wat u do all day.. Like I said chk d mirror
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by freshdill(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
miketayo:

Do u knw d no of artiste in africa dat have collected awards in kora and r no where today, if u knew d story abt how dey met u wont be saying this crap, kora doesn't mean anything. We know ppl like u trying their best sound smart, avoiding d msg and attack d messenger it's probably wat u do all day.. Like I said chk d mirror
[s]
miketayo:

[/s][quote author=miketayo post=55883213]

Trash
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Whether she open leg or not, shebi he still marry her?? All these useless people that can never mind their business!! But class cannot be bought, Lola should have ignored him! undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by donleo92(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
sotall:
too vulgar
what's vulgar about her statement? After all the scum bag got what he deserved.. 5minute fame I guess
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by ndubueze92(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Genea:
Genea... Long time.... You're supporting now... Lemme close ma mouth and be going...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Emmanuel Adebayor Invites Davido To His House, Dances With Him (ThrowbackVideo) / BBNaija: Ike, Diane, Elo & Cindy Step Out Looking Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.