Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (47496 Views)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) / Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Genea(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2017
ndubueze92:
Genea... Long time.... You're supporting now... Lemme close ma mouth and be going...
lolz
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by obiezed: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos should stop beefing this noble and virtous Yoruba woman. Lola Omotayo, a distant relative of the Adenuga's, was the one that introduced her husband and his twin to Micheal Adenuga. They both got the Globacom endorsement deal through her. The rest is history today. If not for her, Psquare wouldnt have been better than Baba Fryo.
You young man are beyond redemption,I understand,igbos give you HBP,inferiority complex,and they are also responsible for your erectile dysfunction.that why you inundate the blogosphere with your deepest perverse fatansies about them,also why your posts usually starts with""we igbos''(who does that really)and the same goes to everyone of your likers.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by ndubueze92(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Genea:
lolz
Lola will descend on u.... With the wrath of .... I don't know... Ur looking great... Maybe I get a visa for u too... We're going to Chad.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by robertito7(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos should stop beefing this noble and virtous Yoruba woman. Lola Omotayo, a distant relative of the Adenuga's, was the one that introduced her husband and his twin to Micheal Adenuga. They both got the Globacom endorsement deal through her. The rest is history today. If not for her, Psquare wouldnt have been better than Baba Fryo.
lmao ,that baba fryo bit mad me sha
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Genea(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
ndubueze92:
Lola will descend on u.... With the wrath of .... I don't know... Ur looking great... Maybe I get a visa for u too... We're going to Chad.
let comman descend na, me get time ooo ..... Chad to do wetin?
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by MissOpe(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
jreyez:

Old hoe

Just like your mama.....lmao
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by intruxive(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Genea:
and who cares abt ur opinion of me? Whu u epp? Don't quote me again, cos I won't respond
with those legs and a very dull brain, I will pass...thanks embarassed
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by ndubueze92(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Genea:
let comman descend na, me get time ooo ..... Chad to do wetin?
you look take-away and of course am taking t Chad....Very important...
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by SHOCK7(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Dyt:
Dayuum
Hello dyt? nice figure.
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Arielle: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
siye102:

vulgar can be cute when it's being dished out to someone who deserves it.

Word!
Re: Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" by Arielle: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2017
siye102:

vulgar can be cute when it's being dished out to someone who deserves it.
Word!
I give up on Nigerians! Are these the same people who banded together to read the riot act to Migos or whatever the hell they call themselves. See us tearing each other to bits. Over what! I'll never understand us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Emmanuel Adebayor Invites Davido To His House, Dances With Him (ThrowbackVideo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.