Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) (50358 Views)

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / MC Tagwaye Builds New House (Photos) / Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mc Tagwaye, the comedian from Katsina State, who has been labelled president Muhammadu Buhari's doppelganger as he looks and talks like Nigeria's number one citizen -celebrated his birthday along with his identical twin brother in style . According to the comedian, he held a 'Presidential dinner' with family and friends in Abuja to mark the special occasion. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/mc-tagwaye-president-buharis.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

ntoor tongue

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by zubby55(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by shortgun(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hope he is not dull like d Cattle Rearer

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by nepapole(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
My 2019 candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by josephine123: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
HMM
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm,him mates dey resemble Donald trump,Vladimir Putin,bill gates..but the guy,just decided to look like a cow...it's well

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Happy birthday x2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
He really looks like bubu
All these fresh Ajebutter abokis_ cry
Chai,see as them fine cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
shortgun:
I hope he is not dull like d Cattle Rearer

No get heart attack for baba matter oookk

24 Likes

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmm,him mates dey resemble Donald trump,Vladimir Putin,bill gates..but the guy,just decided to look like a cow...it's well

No offence but your show of unrefined stupidity is unparalleled in the whole universe

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by NJPot(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
hope he does not send dss after him.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by VampireeM(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by crispinkc(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
happy birthday sir
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Timbi: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Za frovlem is zat feeful like yuwa style more zan sai Baba my MC.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by castel428: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

No offence but your show of unrefined stupidity is unparalled in the whole universe
whatever, the feeling is well shared..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Is looking like PMB what he does for a living grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oya tells us how much the cake is
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
And myself that looks like Bill Gate is busy wasting here in Nigeria!
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
OP, LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS WITH ME SO I CAN HELP YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY EYE DOCTOR cool

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Tobicrystal(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
I look like ME.....but seriously dat dude resembles Mr President...HBD to him.

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm. he really looks like Buhari...
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
hbd
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
We need them for vampire diaries.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Sanchez01: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
So your village cows are that tall and fair skinned?

4 Likes

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Ragnorak: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Heard him recently on BBC Hausa, to think that he's an Igbo boy is surprising.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) / "Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.