Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) (50362 Views)

Mohbad Died The Day His Canadian Visa Was Approved / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by mediaNGR: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija's housemate, Ifiemi Angel Awotarigh weds his Canadian model girlfriend, Felicia, in Rivers State.

It was reported that the lovers weds today in Porthacourt, Rivers State.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/ex-bbnaija-housemate-angel-weds-his.html

9 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by mediaNGR: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by mediaNGR: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
The babe is hot..... shocked

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congrats

Teniola Play Love With Her Male Bestie As They Mimick Davido And Chioma => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by congo4ka: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Better than carrying ancient of days our young men are usually fond of. And also better than most of our Naija ladies with wrong mentality. HML Gee, I will marry a beautiful Nubian queen too in the future Ethiopian or East African beauties smiley Grammarnazi1 abeg come Nazi my grammar for here

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by myresearch: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
This guy suppose marry

my girlfriend

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
I thought Angel was so lovestruck with Ahneeka and even said he was dating her in the BB reunion show? This show is purely scripted from before the show to even reunion. Playing with Nigerian youths intelligence. I pray whatever has held it back from coming on air this year to continue holding it back till eternity! Stupid show!

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by Edgarated(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
sure way to leave this country fast
congrats to him...

========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

4 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by odeebee: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Green card guaranteed

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by dhensity: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Same thing I am gonna do. Even if my mama no like the babe. But protect your future lads. Your kids will appreciate it

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by Buharifanatic: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
bought and paid for by the D

what D means is entirely up to u
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by tstx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
This Oversabi Dude... HML

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by mikhe2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dis guy just dey on lowkey. I like e ways cha not like others

4 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congrats, Canadian passport loading

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
The second pic says alot.
Angel be like "I don finally get you "
The babe be like "I sabi wetin you they think "

Congratulations, but hmmm cheesy grin grin
Hope it's for love and not something selfish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ikpuu the girl go sweety no be small ..
Enjoy ma guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by blackpanda: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
fAKE Visa marriage grin grin shocked

6 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
At least, this one did well for himself by not marrying an oracle..

Attah boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by zaniyah60: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
what?
Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by Rossycee(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
ajebuter:
At least, this one did well for himself by not marrying an oracle..

Attah boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ABI O.... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by BlackfireX: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who are they??

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by spookydee(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Another stowaway

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mr LegiT!oshey!
Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by ghost3040: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:
bought and paid for by the D

what D means is entirely up to u
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
Jude how far?? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please be faithful to her. Adultery ruins marriages.

Happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
He better have paid for her flight. Guess they met online since he couldn't leave Naija and she had to go marry him. His green card now loading in 3, 2...

6 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
SECURED FUTURE grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congrats to them and good luck...
But I hope the girl has a real job o! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.