Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

"I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows (35218 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Ahmadgani(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
I tot he had quit doing drugs
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Langbasa: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
I see he's just tryna stay relevant and boost his album sales buh you know what? I ain't downloading shit
See as u dey behave like small pikin,dem force u to download blackface's songs?.....as if to say na u holy pass.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by pweeryambre: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tuface should just try and make up with this guy so that he's soul can find peace... and not going to studio to sing "I know send you oh" making more music and money on the already disturbed spirit... it hurts.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Langbasa:
See as u dey behave like small pikin,dem force u to download blackface's songs?.....as if to say na u holy pass.
Y you come dey behave like small pikin dey quote me. Ma friend shift go one end.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Saintsquare(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tuface should at least pay this guy off haba,I'm 100% sure he's got some element of truth in his accusations. If for nothing but old time sake,people stingy sha ....

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Oppypoppy: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
He needs serioussssss prayer. He shouldnt blame anybody for his failure but blame the battle in his life. He better look back to his linage and begin fire prayer of deliverance. Omo hold God oh.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
who are all these creatures? blackface, tuface, three face, greenface, yellow face and sevenface, i taya oo! i troway nyash! for Una oo!
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by lanre4411(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Black face you are the architect of your own down fall I remember vividly back them you said no radio or TV presenter should play any of your music with out you permission now you are crying out that they don't play your music,that some people wants you down bla bla bla too much of weed is your number one problem now you are looking for publicity abi?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
so you have money for court case rii? Abeg comman dash me na
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by CioAngels(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Blackface, just look at faze, console yourself and move on.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by SeunKelechi: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Now Playing:- 2baba- Holy Holy...........

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by nopains: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
hahahah this guy is really suffering from endemic painment.
Like APC,he keeps blaming someone for his failure. i suggest u move on guy.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by FinallyFamous: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
OK let's see the other side of the coin

tu face
sang

1..who holy pass with lines like

...some people when they see a wrong thing they go start complaining until the complaining turn into shouting +(now isn't there an element of truth here CIA #blackface is complaining and the complaining is now turning to shouting )

2..then check out...my brother

as u see me so ..I no send you o(as #blackface they shout 2face no send ) but that one no mean say I go con dey poss o..(hence 2baba is calm quiet about the whole issue ever since )

my deduction is 2baba knew he did wrong #blackface but he want him to over look the whole issh n move on (see me as your brother ..like an hypertek nigga )

but 2baba my submission is take a bold step don't chicken out like u did on Nigerians (just kidding tho)now go meet #blackface n jejely settle scores ...(blackface might just be trying to reach out to u thru the whole issh n "rants" at least do so with humility and let's see how things turn out .

my 2cents

God bless tuface God bless blackface and God bless me too and u too

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Maximus85(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
If you're going for revenge... You must dig two Graves.

We love 2face, nothing can change that. Tuface featuring Blackface in one song will change Blackface's career for good.

He should look for peace with Tuface, Tuface is not a demon.

So the more Blackface wants us to hate Tuface, the more we love him.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Duru009(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
This guy should go n die!!! !
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Eeroh95(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just go and die pls..
Don't blame another for your misfortune..We all know what happened
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by femtex007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
This man should just shut up for ones
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by AceSkillz01: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

Wrong thread, bro undecided
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by monaPhilz: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
One word "Jealousy"
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by 2bam: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
blackface keep quiet u are just been jealous of 2face success. who known blackface I have never liked his kind of music.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by yhunghestboss(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
what kind of weed does this guy take?!!...it is very strong

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by rxgodwin(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bitterness is a disease of the mind.
When the mind is sick and/or polluted, then the body and living space (life-good life) becomes a mirage.

Keep your mind clean.

We live in a "thought" universe.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Celcius:
I believe his thirst for vengeance has beclouded his reasoning, narrowed his perspective and given little room for grasping the latest trend.
Whatever he means to do let him bring it on and get it over with.

You've said it all... Nothing to say anymore
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by madjune(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
The only way this guy go get steady airplay is if he sets up his own radio station.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by farihafaheemah(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
My candid advise to blackface, the little change you have better keep it. It's obvious Innocent idibia 2face is more popular and influential than you. Better don't waste you resources.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by goldedprince: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is what happens when you are a looser
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
He sounds jealous, but asides that let them pay him royalties. You can't use someone's sweat to shine and not reward him accordingly. Forget that Tuface is a shining star: pay the guy his royalties so that we can give this a rest.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by deebrain(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Patoranking and Burna Boy nko?
Just release all the hate and issues and focus on your brand, my friend.

So na 2face wey no make you blow abi?
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by FTBOY: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
this mumu black face or whatever they call him should just accept his L and move on. the fool is not even thinking of going solo in his music career and making progress like faze. he's clearly nothing without 2face.

ode!
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by slimzy91(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ishilove:
He sounds jealous, but asides that let them pay him royalties. You can't use someone's sweat to shine and not reward him accordingly. Forget that Tuface is a shining star: pay the guy his royalties so that we can give this a rest.
African queen was written by blackface and 2baba. He was compensated for being a co-writer of the song if not he would have sued 2baba since 2004 when the song was released. Bcoz he couldn't hold 2baba on African queen any longer bcoz he has committed himself by taking money, he is now ranting about let somebody love you..he is just hungry and jealous of 2baba success
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by willibounce1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg make una contribute money for blackface o. It is not only when someone has kidney failure or some terrible sickness that they need contribution. Wetin black face they go through now pass kidney failure. Nobody dey call am for shows, no album, no airplay, no attention, no nothing. Na only igbo dey keep am going. He is going through serious depression and needs help and attention. If this guy crase ehn, e no go funny o. 2face abeg help am. At all at all na him bad pass
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Fkforyou(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kizyte:
Abeg, people wey read the story, wetin e dey talk?

Meanwhile, follow me ask these people who get that Ikoyi Billions.

Oshomole looks funny the most... grin

The guy fvcking looks like smeagol... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.