Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

"I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows (35219 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by chidifrank(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
EEdris Abdulkareem talk am during the days of Remedies n Plantashun boos that without 2face there will be no plantashun boiz.... so Mr Ganja planter, pls pls i kneed down n beg you let's help you up by you helping yourself up . fighting a successful man will not bring u fortune.. if you are right n he is wrong Karma will appear if not, your drama will disappear
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by slimzy91(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Blackface 2baba owe you nothing. The day you acknowledge that fact, that will be the day you start making progress in life.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
2face is the Plantation, you guys are the boys- Edris Abdulkarem
Black face is a proud dude, the industry has moved on. It is not about lyrics it's about the beat ask Master kraft, Shizi or Young John.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
slimzy91:

African queen was written by blackface and 2baba. He was compensated for being a co-writer of the song if not he would have sued 2baba since 2004 when the song was released. Bcoz he couldn't hold 2baba on African queen any longer bcoz he has committed himself by taking money, he is now ranting about let somebody love you..he is just hungry and jealous of 2baba success
Shouldn't he at least receive royalties?

Anyway, if there was no such agreement then his argument is baseless, and sincerely he sounds bitter and jealous
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by jowa16: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
The lord is your strength man,love you...
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Tensionstar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
i stil remember blsck said."m a agreat writer, i co wrote african queen with 2face" in an intervw,,shotly after d reales of AF nw he is sayn somtin else WHY NOW oer a decade lata..... thy hav even compose an album togerda PLAN B (das afta dier fist breakup... 2baba futurd him i his song GHOTO LIFE(2015) dy even visitd idoma land (dy home in benue ) togeda..2baba on dat ocasn gave half a million for both of dem

now what is he (bfn) sayn..... i jst dnt understan d man...use to like him befor sha
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Timiblanko(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
At the end of everything vengiance, jealousy will destroy you,

Grow up man
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by sshalom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
When a man that is driving keeps looking back, he will eventually crash. Blackface should forget the past and prove to music loving Nigerians that he is better than his former mate by releasing hits upon hits to run Tuface out of the game.

Otherwise, he should rest easy and leave Annie's husband alone!
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by fruitsville: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
This guy is a FOOL. I MUST ADMIT!
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by martins80(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Enough with the bullshit;all these talk makes me Sick!oga sue em or goan sleep!in hell ofcourse!
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by kuchikau1: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Wrong thread, bro undecided
leave d thread and adhere to d message.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by kuchikau1: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
SeunKelechi:
Most high.....
yea, most high is God.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by ahonye15: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na poverty dey make you talk too much. You just have the wake from your slumber?
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by rapheasco(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I Bought 3 sachet water yesterday.... asked the woman for nylon.. she said she doesn't give nylon for items below 100 naira, so I left. Today I went to buy MTN 200.... so I requested for nylon.. She think say na only her get craze abi??
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by micxwell(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
2bam:
blackface keep quiet u are just been jealous of 2face success. who known blackface I have never liked his kind of music.
Same here too.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by micxwell(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
2bam:
blackface keep quiet u are just been jealous of 2face success. who known blackface I have never liked his kind of music.
Same here too. Psquare stole his beat for "Do Me", and 2baba stole African queen. Hmmm, Faze is still more relevant than he his. He should just go n listen to Faze's " Letter To My Brother" track again "Advising them to Forget the past and throw the Ash away"
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by neocortex: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

Why are you spamming every topic ?
Coming online to rant will never solve resolve your personal challenges,
It is unfortunate that you cannot take responsibility for your failures.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by neocortex: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:
I don't know why you guys are against him but I do know that there are some truths in all these and someday, it will all be out

Because he whines too much, people respect action takers not complainers.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by shejane: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Kunleskey:
Bomb dey this guy head
It seems he just woke up now from slumber
Loool grin ;DEvils
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by pizzylee(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2017
I bet those chains r fake
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nature8(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Kizyte:
Abeg, people wey read the story, wetin e dey talk?

Meanwhile, follow me ask these people who get that Ikoyi Billions.

grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by oruma19: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2017
TufAce is a betrayer jor. Kennies music caused a serious problem when they came in btw these guys and scattered them . Blackface should go ahead and Sue TufAce but he should avoid bitterness as that may becloud his sense of reasoning and make him loose the case. Face is also not happy with 2face but it's his nature not to make noise. TufAce is a lucky boy bt his character of betraying his friends should be checked. E don folo annie forget his friends that they started the hustling togeda. It can rily be painful sha seeing those u started with far ahead due to no fault of urs bt betrayal. Blackface I pray that God will remember u and bring u back to limelight.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Tisham20(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2017
stop making a fool look famous
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Phobia1: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Rexnegro(m): 1:22am On Apr 25, 2017
ayoxelee:
he's just finding who to blame for his failure, or probably trying to make himself relevant
don't talk That way...we all don't no what actually happened between them...why didn't he accuse faze for stealing his written track why 2face all these while? more so we can't compare our ability to bear pain without apologies from the person pointed to another person's ability to. so Brother don't stand from afar and assume What You don't no...for me if court will settle The issue so be it...2face too should come clear The air once and for all...never trust anybody especially those with angel like look who appear like they can't kill fly.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by fanzeeict: 2:12am On Apr 25, 2017
U ONLY INSULT BLACKFACE FOR BASELESS REASONS! READ DIS AND GIVE THE BLACKBROTHER SOME CREDIT!!!!!!

Scene 1:- Blackface and 2baba were introduced to national consciousness in 1999 when they were both featured on Omode Meta Nsere, a monster smash which was performed by Tony Tetuila who had just been kicked out of the Remedies ( Eedris Abdulkareem and Eddy Remedy ) and decided to pursue a solo career. Blackface and 2face Idibia ( as he was called then ) were unheard voices then and were given an opportunity to appear on a song with Tony who was then a “Next-rated” act with a lot of potential and whose beef with his former bandmates was still ongoing and one of the biggest entertainment stories of 1998-99, an opportunity they both took with open arms and while 2face handled the chorus in what many people still call his best guest appearance ever, Blackface delivered the first verse, a lyrical and scathing attack at Remedies, most importantly Eedris Abdulkareem who replied a year later with Wackawickee MC’s and thus the first ever Nigerian Hip-hop beef was born.

Number 1:- Blackface Naija was involved in and directly sparked the first ever Hip-Hop battle on wax in Nigeria.

Scene 2:- Omode Meta Nsere was so huge, circulated around the country and got everybody on the song ( the others being Ruff Rugged And Raw and Paul Play Dairo who produced the song ) a record deal. Plantashun Boys ( who had now been joined by Chibuzor “Faze” Orji ) were signed to Dove music and released two albums Body and Soul ( 2000 ), Sold Out ( 2003 ) and their reunion album Plan B ( 2007 ) all of which were monumental groundbreaking projects (especially Body & Soul ) which spread across Nigeria and ushered in the new wave of the urban youth musical movement which has taken over today and Blackface was reputed to have contributed a bulk of the songwriting on Plantashun Boiz albums, an assertion that has never been debunked by 2baba and Faze.

Number 2:- Blackface Naija is a member of the most successful trio in contemporary Nigerian music thus far Plantashun Boys.

Scene 3:- 2baba was the first member of the Plantashun Boiz to leave the fold and sign a solo deal with Kennis Music in 2004 which culminated with the release his Magnum opus ( depending on whom you ask ) Face 2 Face, an album that featured Blackface as an artiste on Odi Ya and as a songwriter on African Queen, the biggest song of 2babas career so far which eventually became the subject of a series of accusations and counter accusations between Blackface and Kennis Music. The problem was eventually settled when Kenny “Keke” Ogungbe” The CEO of Kennis music admitted that Blackface had infact written the song and would receive royalties from the song in the future.

Number 3:- Blackface Naija wrote The biggest song in Nigerian Afro-pop history, African Queen which was performed by 2baba Idibia.

Scene 4:- We all know dancehall music is one of the least embraced among the urban genres and the average lifespan of a dancehall artiste in Nigeria is 2 albums and 3 years ( Blackky, Mallam Spicey, Marvelous Benjy, Shank, Fada U-Turn, ) , Blackface Naija not only chose to make Dancehall music, but to fortify it with political commentary, thus he spoke out for the “Ghetto Youth” on his debut album Ghetto Child, which stands today as the best Dancehall album released in Nigeria over the last 10 years. The album introduced us to Rocksteady and Mallam Spicey, two of whom went on to form a group with him called D’Trybunals and also forge commendable music careers for themselves, of which the former is currently signed to 2baba under Hypertek Music.

Number 4:- Ghetto Child, Blackface’s debut album is top 5 contemporary dancehall albums released in Nigeria from 1999 till date

BECAUSE 2FACE IS NOW SEEING AS HIGHLY SUCCESSFULL! EVERY TIN 4rm
HIM IS NOT QUESTIONABLE.hmmmm (NAIJAPEOPLE)
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BLACKFACE MADE (2FACE)! INCASE U NEVA NO!!!!
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by stamapro(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Tynasparks:
Oh please get a life .
hmmm his life is in 2face's hand as he claims
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by eamon360(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
We are really not close 2 these guys, we only listen 2 dia songs. As a matter of fact till 4ever I will continue 2 be one of their biggest fan. I really love wen the 3 of them come 2 sing 2gether. no group artists in d world can be compare with plantashun boyz. Blackface, 2face and Face pls come together and do one more song 4 us and 4get d beef btw u guys. Especially Blackface and 2face. As for Blackface, please 4give 2face and accept him as a brother. 2face, I love u till d fullest. Pls talk with black face and make him see u as a brother. We the lovers and fans of Plantashun boyz still cherish that group very much. it will be a dream come true 2 see u guys do something 2gether again even if it comes in form of 2face ft Blackface and Faze. We won't mind as long as the 3 of you are 2gether in one songs. 4rm a concern fan Victor Orobor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.