Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide (768 Views)

Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by Hitboy7(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2017
YBNL boss, Olamide, has again made it clear to haters that he will never run of songs.

Olamide, who is known as one of the most consistent artistes the country has, in a recent chat with Sunday Scoop, disclosed that his well of inspiration, will not be running dry anytime soon.

In his words:http://hitloaded.com/2017/05/14/i-can-never-run-out-of-songs-olamide/

click to see read more:
http://hitloaded.com/2017/05/14/i-can-never-run-out-of-songs-olamide/

Re: I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by Ajewealth123(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2017
Yes it is possible he can't run out of songs
But he can run out of sensible lyrics and tunes and thereby becoming irrelevant.

Am not hating,just contributing
Re: I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by Davidgrey: 5:59pm On May 14, 2017
Usually most artist don't run out of songs instead they run out of inspiration and good producers

But.... You are not an artist, there is nothing "artistic" about the crap that you spill

Your songs are lyrically poor and filled with ignorant rhetoric #Effortless nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by flawlessjimmy(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Yes it is possible he can't run out of songs
But he can run out of sensible lyrics and tunes and thereby becoming irrelevant.

Am not hating,just contributing
how many of your favourite 9ja artiste d make sense 4 em songs.. No offence
Re: I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by flawlessjimmy(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
Davidgrey:
Usually most artist don't run out of songs instead they run out of inspiration and good producers

But.... You are not an artist, there is nothing "artistic" about the crap that you spill

Your songs are lyrically poor and filled with ignorant rhetoric #Effortless nonsense
Don't listen to it, simple!
Re: I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by Ajewealth123(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
flawlessjimmy:

how many of your favourite 9ja artiste d make sense 4 em songs.. No offence
i have preference,I listen to nigerian musicians like

Asa
Darey
Beautiful Nubia
Brymo
Dipo shodipo
EBENEZER obey
Sunny Ade
Ojo Ade
Funmi aragbaye

And my favorite

VIC-O

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide by lenghtinny(m): 4:36am On May 15, 2017
I respect these dudes hustle mehn...

Even though his songs are shallow most times... One thing you can't can't take away from him is his consistency over the years

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Departed Moji Olaiya / Beverly Osu Prays Against Divorce, Talks About What Lack Of Sex Can Do / Ruth Kadiri Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.