Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Is God Saying Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Saying Now? (685 Views)

What Is God Saying About You? / What Is God Saying About You? / What Is God Saying About Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is God Saying Now? by CandidSeeker(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it – Luke 16:16

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds – Hebrews 1:1-2

…They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so….Matt.19:3-8

…Moses therefore gave unto you circumcision; (not because it is of Moses, but of the fatherswink and ye on the sabbath day circumcise a man. – John 7:22

Abraham was told to leave his family and town to an entirely new geographical location (Gen.12:1), and even though his wife was barren, God continued to call him father of many nations (Gen.17:4-5)
-The same God that tempted him by asking him to sacrifice his only son also told him – ‘lay not the knife on the lad’ (Gen.22:12)………We really need to be attentive even during obedient acts.

Isaac was asked to stay back within his geographical location in famine, when all people left to look for greener pasture(Gen.26:3,12 &13)…………..Is God in your travel plans?

Moses
When the Israelites faced the red sea, with nowhere to turn, God told Moses to tell them to move forward! - Exodus 14:15
He was out to prove to God that he's inadequate: – Ex.3:10-11, Ex.4.1-8 ……. This forced God to make Aaron a part of the plan! – Ex. 4:10-16 ………Remember it was Aaron who introduced ‘the golden calf’ (Exodus 32:1-4 & 34) that made Moses to break ‘the ten commandments’ in anger.

He got use to old method of using only his rod …. Ex.17:5-6 …………instead of speaking to the rock as per the new instruction of God, which denied him entrance into the promised land - Num.20:7-12

Just like most Christians today refuse to operate in the new covenant (testament) by still sticking to the old covenant (testament).
What is God saying to you now?

Isaiah whose prophecy always come to past was sent to tell King Hezekiah to prepare his house for death. But after the king prayed to God and stated his case (Isaiah 43:25-26), God called Prophet Isaiah to go back and tell the king He has added 15 years to him.

Jeremiah was not permitted to marry or have children, and not allowed to mourn when evil befalls his people! – Jer.16:1-5

God instructed Hosea to marry a LovePeddler – Hosea 1:2

HE communicates in diverse ways through happenings to us or around us, even through nature.
After the death of Barthsheba’s son, David who had fasted for seven days rose up to eat, became lively and refused to mourn, because he realized the supremacy of God’s acts. - 2Sam.12:15-23

Jesus, when he first sent the disciples out gave specific instructions that they are not to go into the cities of the Samaritans and the gentiles, nor go with any form of provision or weapon for self defense – Matt.10:5-10
-But while sending them the second time, He instructed them to go with money and provisions and He advised those who had no sword and money to sell some of their clothes and use the money to buy sword for self defense on the next gospel mission – Lk.22:35-38

God instructed John The Baptist to operate his ministry mainly from the wilderness, and people trooped to him there; But Jesus took The Gospel of The Kingdom to different locations and towns during His own earthly ministry.

After years of prayer and fasting, giving alms and living in the fear of God, God told Cornelius through an angel that the NEXT THING TO DO is to send for Apostle Peter who will lead him into the new covenant - Acts 10:1-6; God also instructed Apostle Peter to start relating with The Gentiles and Samaritans – Acts.10:9-16

In correlation with the second mission of the disciples, God revealed to Apostle Paul that now, there is neither Jew nor Greek and male or female discrimination in The Kingdom again. - Gal.3:27-29

Meanwhile, some things God has said directly or indirectly in the past, remain applicable always.
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by CandidSeeker(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
It’s important for us as individuals to note the: WHAT? WHY? WHO? WHEN? WHERE? And HOW?

WHAT? -The Message
-The Kingdom (………..Repent ye: for the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is at hand. – John The Baptist – matt.3:1-2
…… From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is at hand. – Matt.4:17
…….THY KINGDOM come, THY WILL be done in earth, as it is in heaven. – Matt.6:10

-My food is to do the will of my father– Jn.4:32-34

- The New Covenant - We are ministers of The New Covenant – 2Cor.3:5-6

WHY? - The Purpose (His Original Plan).
-He made us for His pleasure -– Col.1:15-16, Rev.4:11, Isaiah.43:7

…and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord - Ephe.3:9-11

-He ‘was’ The Light; We are now The Light (As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. – Jn.9:5 >>> Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. -Matt.5:13-16)

WHO? - Our Audience And Our Ministry Partners.
-And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. –Mark 16:15

-The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, – Lk 4:18

……They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. –Mark 2:17

……For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brethren……Mark 3:32-35 (Ministry Partners)

WHEN? – The Timing (Now or Later).
……And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. -Lk.9:59-62

--The earnest expectation of the creature awaits the manifestation of The Sons of God - Rom.8:19

WHERE? – Location Of Our Assignment Per Time.
……But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. - (our locality, province and international) – Acts 1:8

……For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. – Matt.18:20 (anywhere, online or offline)

……But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another……Matt.10:23

HOW? - Manner And Methods Of Operation.
-Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves – Matt.10:16

-I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth –Rev.3:15-16 (Be hot for The Kingdom)

- Be Prudent, Seasoned & Discretional – Col.4:5-6 (Amp.)

- Freely You’ve Received Freely Give – Matt.10:7-8

-The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit – John 3:8

We need to find out HIS Will and plan around it.

We must always confirm whether our decision is from the Flesh……Self ……or……Spirit ?

Whether we are yielding to God, or flowing with the DEVIL’S ALTERNATIVE?

-Peace.
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by multioption: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
CandidSeeker:
It’s important for us as individuals to note the: WHAT? WHY? WHO? WHEN? WHERE? And HOW?

WHAT? -The Message
-The Kingdom (………..Repent ye: for the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is at hand. – John The Baptist – matt.3:1-2
…… From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is at hand. – Matt.4:17
…….THY KINGDOM come, THY WILL be done in earth, as it is in heaven. – Matt.6:10

-My food is to do the will of my father– Jn.4:32-34

- The New Covenant - We are ministers of The New Covenant – 2Cor.3:5-6

WHY? - The Purpose (His Original Plan).
-He made us for His pleasure -– Col.1:15-16, Rev.4:11, Isaiah.43:7

…and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord - Ephe.3:9-11

-He ‘was’ The Light; We are now The Light (As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. – Jn.9:5 >>> Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. -Matt.5:13-16)

WHO? - Our Audience And Our Ministry Partners.
-And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. –Mark 16:15

-The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, – Lk 4:18

……They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. –Mark 2:17

……For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brethren……Mark 3:32-35 (Ministry Partners)

WHEN? – The Timing (Now or Later).
……And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. -Lk.9:59-62

--The earnest expectation of the creature awaits the manifestation of The Sons of God - Rom.8:19

WHERE? – Location Of Our Assignment Per Time.
……But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. - (our locality, province and international) – Acts 1:8

……For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. – Matt.18:20 (anywhere, online or offline)

……But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another……Matt.10:23

HOW? - Manner And Methods Of Operation.
-Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves – Matt.10:16

-I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth –Rev.3:15-16 (Be hot for The Kingdom)

- Be Prudent, Seasoned & Discretional – Col.4:5-6 (Amp.)

- Freely You’ve Received Freely Give – Matt.10:7-8

-The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit – John 3:8

We need to find out HIS Will and plan around it.

We must always confirm whether our decision is from the Flesh……Self ……or……Spirit ?

Whether we are yielding to God, or flowing with the DEVIL’S ALTERNATIVE?

-Peace.
Thank you!

Overcoming Masturbation, Sexual Struggle and Compulsive Habits -
https://facebook.com/notes/faithful-joel/overcoming-masturbation-sexual-struggle-compulsive-habits/1203003649721664/
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by CandidSeeker(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2017
multioption:
Thank you!

Overcoming Masturbation, Sexual Struggle and Compulsive Habits -
https://facebook.com/notes/faithful-joel/overcoming-masturbation-sexual-struggle-compulsive-habits/1203003649721664/

Glory To God.
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Grace To You All.
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Peace.
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by CandidSeeker(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15
Grace to you all.
Re: What Is God Saying Now? by Maximus692(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15
Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all what God's Son commanded! Matthew 28:18-20

If anyone is not working with those doing this he or she is not hearing anything from God!

(1) (Reply)

Gone / Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? / 2nd Day Of The Lords Chosen Programme, God's Blessing For Higher Level In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.