Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? (683 Views)

Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol / Should You Turn Down A Job Because It Falls Under Sunday? / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by festusfeezy(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
I ve noticed this over time in most churches or prayer house, ladies are the ones who mostly falls under anointing and deliverance.
Why is it so, what happen to d men or the brothers............
Pls hornest opinions are welkom happy Sunday to u all
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by NPComplete: 4:13pm On May 21, 2017
Because ladies are on the average more gullible than men. They are much more given to sentiments and are more likely to believe that every goosebumps they get is an evidence of the manifestation of the supernatural.

That's why they usually outnumber males in most religious gatherings. This is the same reason why they are most likely to be swayed by smooth talk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:25pm On May 21, 2017
NPComplete:
Because ladies are on the average more gullible than men.
^^^^^^^
That is exactly what I wanted to type.
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2017
festusfeezy:
I ve noticed this over time in most churches or prayer house, ladies are the ones who mostly falls under anointing and deliverance.
Why is it so, what happen to d men or the brothers............
Pls hornest opinions are welkom happy Sunday to u all

Hi brother,
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "falls under anointing and deliverance"?
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by delugadou(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2017
Another point is that they tend to receive all the miracles/testimonies during programs...I still wonder why
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by Deicide: 5:04pm On May 21, 2017
Women are strong beings but in a world like this where Women are being oppressed don't get me wrong Everyone is being oppressed but its more in females, where we have broken marriages, being a widow, financial insecurity all trying to balance themselves with society. society say this society say do this don't do this blah blah blah. how else do you want them to solve their problems if not being too religious hoping for some imaginary being to solve their problems?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by festusfeezy(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2017
MZLady39:

Hi brother,
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "falls under anointing and deliverance"?

I mean when anointing carries someone, the next thing he lands on d ground, it is most the ladies that stargers and falls to the ground, also interns of deliverance from either witchcraft its also ladies who falls victims of it, why is it so?
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by festusfeezy(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2017
Deicide:
Women are strong beings but in a world like this where Women are being oppressed don't get me wrong Everyone is being oppressed but its more in females, where we have broken marriages, being a widow, financial insecurity all trying to balance themselves with society. society say this society say do this don't do this blah blah blah. how else do you want them to solve their problems if not being too religious hoping for some imaginary being to solve their problems?

What do u mean by 'an imaginary being are u'?
Don't u believe in d existence of God
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by Deicide: 5:20pm On May 21, 2017
festusfeezy:

What do u mean by 'an imaginary being are u'?
Don't u believe in d existence of God
Do you? or you have a particular one in which you choose believe in?
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2017
festusfeezy:

I mean when anointing carries someone, the next thing he lands on d ground, it is most the ladies that stargers and falls to the ground, also interns of deliverance from either witchcraft its also ladies who victims of it, why is it so

I'll be honest with you. I haven't dealt with situations like either of the ones you mentioned. When/if the Holy Spirit moves on my heart, I feel an emotion of conviction (such as apologizing for offending someone, helping someone that I neglected to help, changing a negative mindset etc)....but my body is not physically affected....
I live in the U.S. and have never physically seen a witchcraft deliverance (in any church I've attended or visited) up close & personal..so I don't have the answer for that....sorry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by sonofthunder: 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
MZLady39:

Hi brother,
when the Power of God comes upon someone (with some form of physical manifestation e.g shaking, falling, speaking in tongues, prophesying etc). I not saying there's always a physical manifestation, just helping you understand the context.
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2017
I will explain the reason to you as an evangelist.spiritually,women were created as energy receiver while men as giver.so women are more receptive to energy and spiritual things than men. That is why women are moved by sweet words. The words we speak is spiritual according to the bible.another reason is that demons prefer to possess women more that men if the could help it. Men are crazy about sex and women.so a pretty lady in the control of demons will cause more havoc. So demons love using women more because it makes their work of seduction and destruction far more easier .do you know how many men try to woo a pretty lady daily each time she take a walk?.now tell me op, how many ladies try to woo you each day you walk on the street?. None is the answer. Demons are no fool,the understood this phenomenon
Re: Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 22, 2017
sonofthunder:

when the Power of God comes upon someone (with some form of physical manifestation e.g shaking, falling, speaking in tongues, prophesying etc). I not saying there's always a physical manifestation, just helping you understand the context.

Ok..thanks brother for the clarification. It is appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Rewarded For Doing Good? - Paul Ellis / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe - Reno Omokri Wades In / Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Carrying Cement Alongside Foreign Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.