Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial (53781 Views)

Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by dammieco(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
WAKE UP YOUTHS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IT HAPPENED IN KATSINA LAST WEEK AND NOW IN OSUN. KEEP IT ROLLING NIGERIA YOUTHS. ALL OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS SHOULD GO TO HELL

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

Amosun is the best Governor Ogun state has produced in the last 3 dispensation. Ogun would have been far ahead if Osoba or the worst of them all, Gbenga Daniels, had worked at his pace.

As corrupt and satanic as Gbenga Daniel was, MAJORITY OF THE PARTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN OGUN STATE STANDING TODAY, are his works.

Go and tell whatever deity you worship to forgive you for the first sentence you made.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
TyushTal:

Before I go on... Kindly answer this; Do you stay in Ogun state?
Businesses in Akute
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by spaggyy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
cosmatika:
If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy!
OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime.

In a year, you must have saved N12million.
It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion.

(Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people.

If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box.

Yes..."The box" is still a limitation.
You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?

This is what you have to do.

SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX AT ALL.........

The possibilities are endless...
hi bro can I get to know you better, do you mind dropping ur contact
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by searay(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
cosmatika:
If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime.

If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box.

And what are you doing on NL?
You should be concentrating in making your millions and billions

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Benekruku(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

As corrupt and satanic as Gbenga Daniel was, MAJORITY OF THE PARTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN OGUN STATE STANDING TODAY, are his works.

Go and tell whatever deity you worship to forgive you for the first sentence you made.

Chai!

You re very wrong..Name them! Sango bridge? Expansion of Interchange-Abeokuta road?

Please name it and let me flaw u with Amosun`s achievement. Even Gbenga knows he was a disgrace. He has noi stance in Ogun politics today even in the very PDP.

Tell me more.

Amosun structured the Ogun of today.....

Raise the IGR to an incredible level and spent well though he is corrupt but better off

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by maj007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

You are obviously deluded and quite ignorant.

By my count, the man has constructed nothing less than 4 fly-over bridges in Abeokuta alone during his tenure. Meanwhile, fly-over is quite strange in abeokuta. And the same thing is happening is some other axis of the state.

Presently, there is another fly-over being constructed at the NNPC round to take care of the constant early morning traffic around that area. Words also have it that it will be 10 lane from that point to Sagamu Interchange very soon.

Ogun Road Standard of the newly constructed roads during his tenure can match that of any state.

Presently, demolition work is still on-going in the last segment of the major road that goes round abeokuta with one or two fly-over to ice it up.

Get a pad to take care of your menstruating mouth (or should I say brain and fingers).

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

Mr literate.
Go to Ado -Odo.
Go to Igbesa.
Go to Idi Aba.
Go to Abgara atan.
Go to alagbole or Akute...
Then come back and apologize.

Ode.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by TyushTal(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

Businesses in Akute
I yield grin
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by youngest85(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
cosmatika:

Dats y church business is one the most lucrative in the world.

Collect offerings from 500 members and see how u will make
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

By my count, the man has constructed nothing less than 4 fly-over bridges in Abeokuta alone during his tenure. Meanwhile, fly-over is quite strange in abeokuta. And the same thing is happening is some other axis of the state.

Ogun Road Standard of the newly constructed roads during his tenure can match that of any state.

Presently, demolition work is still on-going in the last segment of the major road that goes round abeokuta with one or two fly-over to ice it up.

Get a pad to take care of your menstruating mouth (or should I say brain and fingers).

The few I mentioned are obviously London and not Ogun.

The pad I have is actually for you butt.

Thanks.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by TyushTal(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

Presently, there is another fly-over being constructed at the NNPC round to take care of the constant early morning traffic around that area. Words also have it that it will be 10 lane from that point to Sagamu Interchange very soon.

All I see is; Abeokuta ! Abeokuta!! Abeokuta!!!
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by maj007(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

Mr literate.

Go to Ado -Odo.

Go to Igbesa.

Go to Idi Aba.

Go to Abgara atan.

Go to alagbole or Akute...

Then come back and apologize.

Ode.

You are indeed ignorant and may be blind as well.

Of all the places you mentioned, I have personally been to three.

Sango to Ijoko road has been expanded tremediously and work is still on-going.

The massive bridge at Yakoyo to Alagbole will be a blessing once completed.

Did you also mention Idi Aba? YOU MUST BE BLIND INDEED. From Iyana mortuary to Idi Aba is expressway of 4 lanes on each side.!!!!!1

And who is the "Ode"

Afoju Onibaara.

Get out. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by SalamRushdie: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
What a wild people ..must everything in Nigeria be rough and chaotic ? See how the conveyed the corpse of the gentleman roughly, they covered his grave like wild chickens scruffling the soil for food ...chai

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

You are indeed ignorant and may be blind as well.

Of all the places you mentioned, I personally been to two.

Sango to Ijoko road has been expanded tremediously and work is still on-going.

The massive bridge at Yakoyo to Alagbole will be a blessing once completed.

And who is the "Ode"

Afoju Onibaara.

Get out. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are extremely silly.

Two of the few I mentioned?

I can mention 15.

And two on going?

If God touches the governor and he completes Alagbole mini bridge this year, that's going to be 4 years of making a kilometer bridge.

Congrats in advance.

Lover.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by willibounce1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

So ogun state is only about abeokuta?
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by stevenemin: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
cosmatika:

nice can I talk to u
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by naijajobx: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
na wa o
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by maj007(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
willibounce1:

It's not just Abeokuta, modern road construction works with fly-overs have been done in virtually all the zones.

Although, I will admit that there is concentration on Abeokuta.

But that is predictable. He is from Abeokuta. Daniel and Onabanjo favoured Ijebu zone during their tenure too.

For instance, there was no justification for taking OOU to Ijebu zone when it was first established when the state capital was yet to have any higher institution of learning. Onabanjo took to ijebu and nobody blamed him.

Give any man a cutlass to weed, he will surely weed towards himself. It's unfortunate really but that is how things are in this part of the world; even at the national level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
willibounce1:

Please help me ask him.

I'm really angry for all this.
Really.....
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

It's not just Abeokuta modern road construction works with fly-overs have been done in virtually all the zones.

But that is predictable. He is from Abeokuta. Daniel and Onabanjo favoured Ijebu zone during their tenure too.

For instance, there was no justification for taking OOU to Ijebu zone when it was first established when the state capital was yet to have any higher institution of learning. Onabanjo took to ijebu and nobody blamed him.

Give any man a cutlass to weed, he will surely weed towards himself. It's unfortunate really but that is how things are in this part of the world; even at the national level.

Oh really? I called Gbenga Daniel satanic for some of the crap he did (even if for once, attention shifted to other areas other than Abeokuta during his time).

The present one promised to be governor for all, siting the favoritism In OGD.

Okay. We are waiting.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by AceSkillz01: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afonja amala swallowers and numbskulls no nothing but violence.

This post is evidence of that

Sophisticated violence.

*Spits
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by maj007(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

You are extremely silly.

Two of the few I mentioned?

I can mention 15.

And two on going?

If God touches the governor and he completes Alagbole mini bridge this year, that's going to be 4 years of making a kilometer bridge.

Congrats in advance.

Lover.

So you feign ignorance of the Alagbole work before d1ckh3ad!!!

Development is a continous process. If his predecessors, particularly OGD and Aremu had done 50% of what he has achieved in 8 years in their combined 16 years, we would not be talking of road works in some of these areas again.

E.G. The Sagamu - Abeokuta road done by Daniel is rapidly deteriorating now and is getting out of date. Instead of engaging competent engineering firm, he did it through OGROMA for purely selfish gain. The implication now is that the road will have to be reconstructed. Just imagine.

Osoba on his own part criticised Amosun that he was constructing bridges where there are no rivers. Just look at that myopic thinking.

There is still a lot to be done I will agree. But the has performed excellently in laying the foundation of the standard to come.

The least we can do is to give him credit for it.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by xangerar: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
chinex276:
The time is coming when the poor will have nothing to eat except the rich
.... Lord Luggard 13ad

God have mercy, this sounds needful of deep thinking.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by AceSkillz01: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
dammieco:
WAKE UP YOUTHS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IT HAPPENED IN KATSINA LAST WEEK AND NOW IN OSUN. KEEP IT ROLLING NIGERIA YOUTHS. ALL OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS SHOULD GO TO HELL

This one only happened in defense of a dead politician. The thugs were probably paid to do it anyway.

Naija has one less thief in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

So you feign ignorance of the Alagbole work before.

Development is a continous process. If his predecessors, particularly OGD and Aremu had done 50% of what he has achieved in 8 years in their combined 16 years, we would not be talking of road works in some of these areas again.

E.G. The Sagamu - Abeokuta road did by Daniel is rapidly deteriorating now and is getting out of date. Instead of engaging competent engineering firm, he did it through OGROMA for purely selfish gain. The implication now is that the road will have to be reconstructed. Just imagine.

Osoba on his own part criticised Amosun that he was constructing bridges where there are not rivers. Just look at that myopic thinking.

There is still a lot to be done I will agree. But the has performed excellently in laying the foundation of the standard to come.

I never feigned ignorance of Alagbole.

I actually said it in a similar thread of this attacks during the burial, that Amosun is a man of the people, who completes a kilometer bridge in 4 years (if God touches him).... I was referring to alagbole.

That's the word coming up now.... "laying the foundation " abi?

An excuse for non performance.

Nonsense.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by gaventa: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
I smell revolution...
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by woodmood: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
searay:
And what are you doing on NL?
You should be concentrating in making your millions and billions

No mind am.
The people making the millions and billions are not on nairaland. Perhaps, he is the one supplying umrella to DANGOTE, WAPCO, ZENITH and all the big coys in naija.
People are already seeking for his contact on nairaland already.
If mugu no fall, guy man no go chop.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Charly68: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
A man will always be a man..thanks to my Amiable Governor Amosun doing a great man job there by defending the unfortunate woman.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by maj007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

I never feigned ignorance of Alagbole.

I actually said it in a similar thread of this attacks during the burial, that Amosun is a man of the people, who completes a kilometer bridge in 4 years (if God touches him).... I was referring to alagbole.

That's the word coming up now.... "laying the foundation " abi?

An excuse for non performance.

Nonsense.

FYI, no project will be left uncompleted by the administration.

Funding was a major problem for most the the projects in the light of the economic realities in the country.

Even on individual level, a lot of people have had to shelve develpment of capital projects and focus on sustenance in this era. The same applies to govt.

Should they continue to build bridge when funds are hardly enough to pay workers' salary.

Thankfully, things are improving and that is why we are beginning to see activities.

NOTE: I'm a not politician or an advocate for anyone. I am just an objective Nigerian.

MODIFIED: If you stay around Alagbole, I can understand your grievance with the administration. The gridlock around that bridge area can feel like hell sometimes.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Charly68: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
maj007:

It's not just Abeokuta modern road construction works with fly-overs have been done in virtually all the zones.

people don't like facing the reality,Is the president not doing same thing in Abuja now?
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Aminat508 post=55874304]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqL2Efo3PpQ

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/04/nawao-see-how-gov-amosun-rescues-hon.html [/quote

She as she dey like egg roll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo / Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.