Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial (53766 Views)

Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Dezzx(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
o
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by ChristyB(f): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
LOLzz... you sharp o even before i could modify you don laugh.
midehi2:

grin
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Bants(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wait wait wait...how are thugs able to get that close to a governor...where are the security aides but they can protect ballox boxes better
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by ipobarecriminals: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
cool Good for her.She's probably one of those promise/failed THIEVES. They vote for her due to her gender status but she played them..Anyway,they're waiting for to come campaign again
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
As gray hair dey for the woman head, no so gray hair go dey on top of her toto and armpits

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Tunagee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/04/nawao-see-how-gov-amosun-rescues-hon.html

Stupid, jobless and hungry youths being used by greedy politicians.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
See as Amosun serious grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by dee02(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ol Bwoyyyyyy! grin
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by chyke4(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can't see Davido there ,RIP Mr Adeleke
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by odogwu125: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yorubas and thuggery

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by eluelu: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
In her voice " Amosun pls save me from these miscreants. I came to score cheap political point but it turn out to be trouble for me. Who send me come these burial, see me see wahala. If I commot here today if u people see me again, use knives cut my leg cry cry cry cry"
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by UgoFly: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
k
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by haryodeji5(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Just take a look at amosun's face in the first pic
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Adebowale89(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
AFONJASKULMINER:
See how skull miners wan beat this old woman probably remove the skull for ritual,later they know ipob dont have respect for elders cheesy

but do u ve? dis people are political thugs. u don't expect normal youths to be constituting dis kind of nonsense in public

btw, why is it that what u guys have in your brain is ritual, imagine opening a nairaland acct with skull. are you an herbalist child?
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by godunia(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thousands of the Nigerians die every day due to the thiefry of the politicians yet no poor man fights them for being responsible for this, when Polithiefcian die, the same poor people fight on their unbehalf, Wallahi I m not understanding the country o

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by jrusky(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
So are they telling us now that apc has stand AGAINST itself? the kogi Melaye still on now ITS in Ede very interesting I have said it over and over unless they emoved that witchcraft broom no peace they knew where they went to and were given that broom the big wigs among the party knew how the broom came about either you guys like it or not you can not go to devil and get something and you will sow blood to repay back one good day and here its happening right now, devil has no free gift if eventually he gives its going to be temporal for sure. I knew it will all go these way because the big wigs in apc went too far just to grab power I mean too far they all know what I'm saying.............................................

I just pity the man's family, sometime I don't understand how Nigeria do plan and fail in situation like this pls next time guys if you have made up your mind to create scene plan it well go for your target and strike before any intervention come the damage has be done or don't do it at all if you know you are going to fail. Apc is a failed project all they are doing now is face saving last minute fight back which is too late by 2019 the embarrassment will be too much on apc just watch how it will happen.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Adebowale89(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
odogwu125:
Igbos and thuggery

where do u see Igbo here?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by enigmaticlion: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
yourexcellency:
Amosun the Vandamme...i dont blame the youths. the woman looks like a witch
how your Mama be?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by smartkester(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where is Davido's father sef shey na en elder brother burial na
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Is she witch?
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by smartkester(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
chyke4:
I can't see Davido there ,RIP Mr Adeleke
am wondering samething. I can't see his father too sef

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by TyushTal(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:
The days when they will stone politicians are close.

By the way, tell this governor to rescue Ogun roads like he rescued the woman.

Nonsense.

Good morning bro... I'm guessing you're either just waking up or you don't reside in Ogun

You'll be happily sad to what's happening in Abeokuta at the moment
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Solowande(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
cosmatika:
If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy!
OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime.

In a year, you must have saved N12million.
It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion.

(Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people.

If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box.

Yes..."The box" is still a limitation.
You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?

This is what you have to do.

SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX AT ALL.........

The possibilities are endless...
what an inspiring message
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
cosmatika:
If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy!
OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime.

In a year, you must have saved N12million.
It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion.

(Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people.

If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box.

Yes..."The box" is still a limitation.
You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?

This is what you have to do.

SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX AT ALL.........

The possibilities are endless...

Insightful for those dat can actually think. Thx
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Benekruku(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

Nonsense.

Amosun is the best Governor Ogun state has produced in the last 3 dispensation. Ogun would have been far ahead if Osoba or the worst of them all, Gbenga Daniels, had worked at his pace.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by deebrain(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
TyushTal:

Good morning bro... I'm guessing you're either just waking up or you don't reside in Ogun

You'll be happily sad to know what's going on in Abeokuta!!! undecided

Good morning bro... I'm guessing you're either just waking up or you don't reside in Ogun :/

You'll be happily sad to what's happening in Abeokuta at the moment

Kindly don't annoy me with propaganda. Because choice areas of Abeokuta is all in Ogun state Abi?

Like I said, don't annoy me.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
the great wrestler of time Amosun, the hitman. see as him pose.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by maj007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

Nonsense.

Gbe enu e soun!! Gbeborun, Aproko.
Re: Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial by TyushTal(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
deebrain:

Kindly don't annoy me with propaganda. Because choice areas of Abeokuta is all in Ogun state Abi?

Like I said, don't annoy me.

Before I go on... Kindly answer this;
Do you stay in Ogun state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.