Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Topic deleted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Topic deleted (778 Views)

post deleted / deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic deleted by nep2ra(m): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2010
[...]
Re: Topic deleted by echobee(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2010
u will definitely get a lady.dont bother.just with time.
Re: Topic deleted by chibenwa(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2010
guy if u really need a good girl
come over to naija and search
4 urself oh.
beware there ar nasty chicks out there.

best of luck.
Re: Topic deleted by kingscarol: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2010
poster,

please, what tribe are you from?
Re: Topic deleted by nep2ra(m): 2:01am On Jan 06, 2010
kingscarol:

poster,

please, what tribe are you from?

I am from Delta State. Aniocha-North Local Government Area i.e the Ibo speaking part of Delta State.
Re: Topic deleted by Rimi007(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2010
With the level God has placed u, i sudgest that you stop worrying about anything but pray about evrything. When God's time comes, your wife will be weighed, measured and downloaded 2u. And if u ar truely a child of God, follow your hrt cos He lives in you. Am Richard from 9ja. Be wise as a sarpent, be calm as dove. One love man!
Re: Topic deleted by ennniy(f): 2:59am On Jan 06, 2010
I think it's because there is no right woman, there's only a wrong woman that u mould into a right one.

Dunno if that makes sense but that's what I (ME) think! Good luck tho. wink
Re: Topic deleted by patriciai: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
Be patient, follow your heart and hand over evrytin to God in prayers. dere are no perfect woman just as you are not perfect.
You might find one you love with some flaws, you just have to mold her into what you want as long as the foundation is love, it will work out right. Gud luck
Re: Topic deleted by Bhadmusol: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2010
Tanks for the comment, its really nice.
Re: Topic deleted by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 19, 2012
most sane women can spot a psycho from a mile away undecided

hence your quandary. undecided

your search will be a long one, although babyosisi is looking for husband, why not try her.
Re: Topic deleted by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 19, 2012
nep2ra: Hi Everyone,

P.S: I'm a Christian, I love God with my whole beng and I believe in love---Just so you know incase you are wondering.

Thank You

why so many liars in this place:

nep2ra:

B1tch learn how to write intelligibly. Stinking, mud munching, pastor worshipping, brainless, she-demon hoe. If you are a Christian you have failed Jesus miserably. Take your foul smelling display of hypocrisy far away from me. There is only one thing to be done to flies like you. Swat you, kill you and ignore you. You are very irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. Hang yourself and die of shame. You are hereby ignored forever.

https://www.nairaland.com/552558/pastor-chris-love-without-limits#13198090
Re: Topic deleted by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 19, 2012
nep2ra:
The stench of hypocrisy that emanates from religious adherents is so disgusting it has put me off religion forever.
Re: Topic deleted by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 19, 2012
you are saying that Zues, Sango, Odin, Osiris are all true.

nep2ra:

I'm not exactly saying that. If Christians want to claim the Bible is accurate then I see no reason why God didn't reveal Himself to other races in the form of the deities you mentioned above. It will be foolish of Jews to think the Creator of the Universe revealed Himself to only them. God also revealed Himself to Africans, Vikings, Mongols, Eskimos and all other races and they have their Bible to prove it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1102348/did-god-reveal-himself-only#12957595
Re: Topic deleted by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 19, 2012
the zinger

nep2ra: I'm not a Christian.

https://www.nairaland.com/577192/it-biblical-pastor-perm-hair/1#12695842

nep2ra:

P.S: I'm a Christian, I love God with my whole beng and I believe in love---Just so you know incase you are wondering.

Thank You

bipolar much?

or maybe na husband and wife [or seun] dey post together.
Re: Topic deleted by nep2ra(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
the zinger

https://www.nairaland.com/577192/it-biblical-pastor-perm-hair/1#12695842

bipolar much?

or maybe na husband and wife [or seun] dey post together.

My personal convictions and circumstances have since changed from the date I posted this topic. I am no longer a Christian and now have a happy family of my own. Thanks for your observation. Have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

kk / MARRIED MEN WHO NEED A YOUNG GIRL SHOULD TEST OR CALL ME IS FREE / My Problems (PART 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.