Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment (785 Views)

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church / HALF Of The YEAR Romancelanders Of The Year!!!!!!! Released! / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by vivaladiva(f): 2:09am On Aug 21, 2010
ya happy now---ya piss brain bastard
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by vivaladiva(f): 2:11am On Aug 21, 2010
na i meant ya piss brain ---fu-ck-ing retar----ded b-a-st-ard---hell i know naughty when i see one---getting ma comments all efing twisted
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by nosa2(m): 2:18am On Aug 21, 2010
This babe dey vex o!
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by 5p1naz(m): 3:20am On Aug 21, 2010
omg . . . . she's really n0t hapi. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed and she's the swit type ooo
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by deniyor: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2010
grin grin grin Nothing as sexy as a lady that's got some fire in her. The quickie offer is still open too. tongue
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by googles: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2010
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by MOBO444(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2010
deniyor:

grin grin grin Nothing as sexy as a lady that's got some fire in her. The quickie offer is still open too. tongue

Now this is intresting,very,very.
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by philip0906(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2010
loads of psycho people on d loose lately on nairaland undecided
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by 1105(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2010
^^
Gbam, even the disease is growing rapidly among the female folks~
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by philip0906(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2010
^^
seconded. . .with d exception of some babes sha grin
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by CaptCavey(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2010
I know everyone of us is feeling the 2011 election tension,but we just have to take things kool and learn from jonathan's calmness. . .@viva pele pele o!
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by googles: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

I know everyone of us is feeling the 2011 election tension,but we just have to take things kool and learn from jonathan's calmness. . .@viva pele pele o!

Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by CaptCavey(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2010
^I can see people are becoming too aggresive these days;even those who use to be lambs.
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by googles: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yea its really election tension cheesy
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
@viva, no worries
yekini is here to cuddle you,  kiss

@googles, hello.
i am a ganja planter, i have a ganja farm in Imekun, Ijebu-ode, Ogun state.
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by Kelvinj(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
viva no mind that yekini guy, he's gonna worsen ur case with his ganja, But ur over vexing ooo, take it easy on urself oo
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by googles: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2010
BoboYekini:

@googles, hello.
i am a ganja planter, i have a ganja farm in Imekun, Ijebu-ode, Ogun state.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how good is yur ganja rude bwaai
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by vivaladiva(f): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2010
def not vexing nl pips---wats there to b vexed about--- just opening up an avenue for people like deniyor to air their views---- and of cos it is absolutely free to do so

i come here to nl for comic relief n to air my views. As far as am concerned am just another nameless, faceless individual dat surfs the net like evrybody else
and even if u know me it still doesnt matter to me
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by vivaladiva(f): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2010
deniyor i bet u always tell ur girl friend its a quickie even when ur shagging her in ur bed---sweetie it aint no quickie ur just a pathetic 60 seconds man
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by deniyor: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^^ No need to waste my energy on people like you. All I need to do is 'kum' and you can be on your way. grin tongue After all it is free, its not like I want to get my money's worth out of you. grin
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by vivaladiva(f): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2010
wat energy has a sour puss weakling like u got----hahahahahaha-----even if u paid £1000 for sex u wld still only manage 60seconds at best 61seconds=====pls stop decieving ur self deniyor-------from the way u sound, sex wiv u would be so boring a woman wld rather gorge out her eyes with an ice pick than get a second helping of u

n pls stop using smilies to boost ur ever fadding ego----its rather pathetic
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by na2day2(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2010
as the movie started? just got my popcorn, need to have a front row seat for this highly rated movie grin grin
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by Okijajuju1(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2010
I think I need to open an ANGER-MANAGEMENT Thread!!

My first student will be 190!! tongue all though I must say he will be a student lecturer as he seems to have his "anger" issues under control now. tongue
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by vivaladiva(f): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2010
plsssss okija-juju dont forget to open a thread but pref a recreational center for all the retards, dimwits ,hard of thinking, idiots, bigots, hypocrits, haters and of cos the over zeleous sanctimonious puritanical bas====tards
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by na2day2(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2010
hmmm, maybe i shld take the back row seat just incase lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by googles: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

plsssss okija-juju dont forget to open a thread but pref a recreational center  for  all the 1.)[/b]retards, [b]2.)[/b]dimwits ,[b]3.)[/b]hard of thinking, [b]4.)idiots, [b]5.)[/b]bigots,[b] 6.)[/b]hypocrits,[b] 7.)[/b]haters and of cos the over [b]8, 9,10,11 & 12.)[/b]zeleous sanctimonious puritanical bas====tards

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

plsssss okija-juju dont forget to open a thread but pref a recreational center for all the 1) retards, 2) dimwits , 3) hard of thinking, 4) idiots, 5) bigots, 6) hypocrits, 7) haters and of cos the[b] cool[/b] over zeleous 9) sanctimonious 10) puritanical 11) bas====tards

[size=18pt]ALUSI OKIJA!!![/size]    shocked    shocked     shocked     shocked      shocked      shocked     shocked     shocked     shocked     shocked     shocked     shocked     shocked     shocked 
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by jidobaba(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2010
hmnn
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by release190(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2010
Okija_juju:

I think I need to open an ANGER-MANAGEMENT Thread!!

My first student will be 190!! tongue all though I must say he will be a student lecturer as he seems to have his "anger" issues under control now. tongue

brother from another mother,
why u dey use me do example na!! angry angry
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by dobodobo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
Maybe someone have bleeped her and refused to pay
Re: On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment by release190(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2010
grin grin ^^
wale, i wan add u for fb,

(1) (Reply)

Come, Cant I Even Find A Genuine Relationship In Nairaland? I Need One Ooo / Pls Nairalanders I Need Ur Help!!! / Any Nairalander Chick Interested In Dating Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.