Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Should Be The Best Way To React? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should Be The Best Way To React? (335 Views)

Best Way To Earn Money Online / The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire / Disregard Mary Akpobome's Heritage Bank Alleged Sack....bank To React Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Best Way To React? by Akalia(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
So today I got into a heated up debate with some workers at my dad's factory. The debate was not work related but had to do with a biblical fact- I was insisting that a particular word was not mentioned in the bible as against some worker's assertion that the word was mentioned in the bible.

To cut the whole story short, we did some facts finding and it turned out I was wrong. Boy I was so embarrassed. I didn't know how to openly admit my wrong in the presence of the factory workers. So I just walked out on them. My question is, have you ever found yourself in such an awkward position and how did you handle the embarrassment?
Re: What Should Be The Best Way To React? by RobinHez(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol, we've all had that moment where we cast ourselves by ourselves grin

What I've learnt though, even in the moment of heated arguement, always try to be as diplomatic as possible... keep an open mind, and always mind your choice of words. . .no one is always right, so that when you find yourself at the wrong end, an acknowledgment of your wrong and a simple apology would be enough to cool off the heat generated.

If you don too brag and curse because of argument..baba...lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Praise Father, Son And Hol Am Dere! / **got About 80,000,000 ACTIVE Nigeria Phone Numbers** / Top10sups These Issues Can Be Anticipated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.