Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire (2015 Views)

Drinks To Adopt Or Avoid In Case Of Diabetes / The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / See The Ojuju They Are Sending To Me ... In Case Anything Happen (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The best way to protect your family and property in case of fire by Goodman3000: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a new product called fire extinguisher ball. When there is fire and the ball detects it or you throw it into the fire, the ball explodes and quenches the fire. I have video. I sell ₦9,000 each. You can use it for the safety of your family and property, or market it and resell at any price you want.call Tony now 08024416878

(1) (Reply)

Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! / Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.