Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) (63425 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Mophasa(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
JayJohnson:

You are very right! He is greater than Azikwe, coward Ojukwu, Nnamdi cownu, Alex Ekwueme and any Igbo man, dead or alive

The people you just called their names are all heroes because they stood and fought for what they believed in while your hero was only a boy to the gambaris from the wilderness

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Unfortunately for you, I wasn't talking about no civil war and am not from the east

I know the injustice your awo did to the igbos after the war. ..but let's not go there
Am a democrat and every true lover of democracy will have nothing but love for oshokomole the great at this trying time of democracy in Nigeria

Awolowo was an a** licker of the gambaris, that we know, but fayose is a true son of sango. The true son of his mother, a legend and a man among women

What fayose has achieved in less than 4 years, awolowo couldn't achieve in a lifetime...

#Spits
you are high on a cheap weed. Where was fayose when musa and goodluck where president? Did raise any voice...... Fayose will not dare compare himself to awolowo.... Drinking paracetamol for the afonja headache
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Mophasa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
obinoral1179:
you are high on a cheap weed. Where was fayose when musa and goodluck where president? Did raise any voice...... Fayose will not dare compare himself to awolowo.... Drinking paracetamol for the afonja headache

Just like where was all other cowardly women (men) from the south west when the fulanis were president, even when their masters annulled June 12 and eventually murdered mko they were all hiding in their brown roof cubicles.

As soon as they saw a southerner as president, they all came out masturbating and screaming change just to please their gambari uncles once more

For the first time we have seen a true son of yoruba land challenging their uncles from the desert of cows and camels

Fayose is greater than awolowo
Fayose is greater than tinubu
Fayose is greater than obj

We the lovers of democracy are solidly behind him

#Fayose2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mophasa:
The greatest yoruba man alive

The chief tormentor of bubu and his zombies

The oshokomole of the brown roof Kingdom

The only man that has surpassed awolowo

We true Democrats of the federal Republic are solidly behind you

You lead and we follow...
Long live Peter Ayodele Fayose aka oshokomole

May Amadioha strike u down.
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Just like where was all other cowardly women (men) from the south west when the fulanis were president, even when their masters annulled June 12 and eventually murdered mko they were all hiding in their brown roof cubicles.

As soon as they saw a southerner as president, they all came out masturbating and screaming change just to please their gambari uncles once more

For the first time we have seen a true son of yoruba land challenging their uncles from the desert of cows and camels

Fayose is greater than awolowo
Fayose is greater than tinubu
Fayose is greater than obj

We the lovers of democracy are solidly behind him

#Fayose2019
then fayose is greater than the whole south east politicians. Dead and alive fayose is the king of politics south east.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mophasa:

The people you just called their names are all heroes because they stood and fought for what they believed in while your hero was only a boy to the gambaris from the wilderness

Tell me Azikwe is not the servant of gambaris! Or your coward Ojukwu whom ffk was screwing his wife! Or Alex Ekwuene the traitor, son gi home and ask for the history

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Mophasa(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Seun360:

May Amadioha strike u down.

May you be castrated by sango

May your children resemble your landlord

And may God almighty forgive you for you are just an innocent afonja zombie
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Mophasa(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
JayJohnson:

Tell me Azikwe is not the servant of gambaris! Or your coward Ojukwu whom ffk was screwing his wife! Or Alex Ekwuene the traitor, son gi home and ask for the history

I don't exchange words with kids throwing tantrums

Good night
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mophasa:

I don't exchange words with kids throwing tantrums

Good night

Son, go and play with sand, it is not your fault it is tecno's
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by blexcole(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
no body notice that this is a photoshop
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Old Fowl
Mophasa:
The greatest yoruba man alive
The chief tormentor of bubu and his zombies
The oshokomole of the brown roof Kingdom
The only man that has surpassed awolowo
We true Democrats of the federal Republic are solidly behind you
You lead and we follow... Long live Peter Ayodele Fayose aka oshokomole
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Black Sick Cow

AzeezAbubakar1:
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Ayoemrys post=55876670[s:
]oshokomole 1 of ekiti land,action man,ekun oko buhari,i hail o but wait o, FTC SINCE 2013, not funny atall, anyways its base on logistics[/s]
Ekiti tout angry
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by kabillion(m): 3:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Who is that woman there?
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by Seun360(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Mophasa:

May you be castrated by sango

May your children resemble your landlord

And may God almighty forgive you for you are just an innocent afonja zombie

Ewu
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Ayoemrys:
oshokomole 1 of ekiti land,action man,ekun oko buhari,i hail o but wait o, FTC SINCE 2013, not funny atall, anyways its base on logistics

at the bold, someone you guys make me laugh....

Buhari has cage him and bar him from traveling out of Nigeria since May 2016 even as a Governor... Now tell me whos is the boss?
Re: Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2017
my amiable governor ,proudly ekitians.u will fire bubu again after ur bereaved base on logistics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.