Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know (4425 Views)

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Mansion: Paul Okoye Building A House At Ikoyi Parkview In Lagos (Photos) / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by Fortune212(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
I need to see him for some help, a friend recommended him to me though he don't know his Enugu home address, Please anyone who knows his address should tell me.
If you can't post here in public, then send it to my email chukwunedum1@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by delishpot: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmm, hope it is for good o
Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by Fortune212(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yes is for good, and it's urgent, i really need to go and see him

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by ozoebuka1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fortune212:
I need to see him for some help, a friend recommended him to me though he don't know his Enugu home address, Please anyone who knows his address should tell me.
If you can't post here in public, then send it to my email chukwunedum1@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
are u a kidnapper

the person that recommended him for should b able to know his house.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by mployer(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
You don't need to go to his house to contact him.

You are a kidnapper.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by Fortune212(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Then give me his contact if you you have it
Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by Okpueze1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Whistle blower identified.
Bros go and hustle harder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by Templa(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Whistleblower on the prowl grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by gsmphoneseller: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kidnappers have come to Nairaland......

Guys, take cover oo

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by philipnw: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
he resides at GRA Enugu, stop at shoprite enugu ask of parklane hospital then take keke napep to his house...just tell de keke man to take you to arthur's house..
.GOOD LUCK.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by delishpot: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fortune212:
Yes is for good, and it's urgent, i really need to go and see him

OK. Good luck
Re: Prince Arthur Eze's House At Enugu, Please Tell Me If You Know by Fortune212(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks Bro, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Actress Beverly Osu Eats And Sucks Huge Cucumber, Nigerians React / Lady Seen Washing & Showing Her Panties To Her Neighbours, Is This A Good Act? / “ghana Is Better Than Nigeria” – Tacha Declares In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.