Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp (72837 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey / Funke Akindele Clears Rubbish On The Streets As She Begins Her 14 Days Community / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Amagite(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2018, Anita Ukah has started the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

Anita who is currently in Enugu state orientation camp, shared the above photo from her Swearing In ceremony today, March 29th.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/mbgn-2018-anita-ukah-begins-her-nysc.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
is that all?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nickijoy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Really ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Iyamar(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
She is ugly...the most tall girl in Nigeria is better than the most beautiful. Because we Nigeria fine ladies association no gree say she is the most beautiful. Lols

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by galadima77(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
She is ugly...the most tall girl in Nigeria is better than the most beautiful. Because we Nigeria fine ladies association no gree say she is the most beautiful. Lols

I concur... The post is a joke I presume

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Okayng: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley beautiful

Boyfriend Beat Up His Gf As Her Prank Goes South - See Pictures + Video Here

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by DBossNG(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by banquetking: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
This girl is not fine angry

7 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Chibyke009(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
very ugly thing

4 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Earlystar698(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
fine watin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by ruffhandu: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is she really beautiful? Well, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Inquisitor2560(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
How is she the MBGN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by hisexcellency34: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have travelled to over 200 countries. This is the most beautiful lady I have ever seen in my life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Qualitygod01(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin

Yes she fine come ugly join

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by ybalogs(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
Wallahi she is fine. No dey beef abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by ibnlawal(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Damn! She's f**king good looking buh she ain't even the most beautiful in the camp she is right now not to say Nigeria...OP, haba!!

All in all, she's a beauty to behold....Fine pass my gf

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Satan66(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thing thing is supposed to be most beautiful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by alert01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

That is why you cant upload yur pics.Ugly thing. Fine girls usually upload their pics on any social media whenever such opportunity arise, as that is the only pride of a girl when she no really get anything upstairs.And I'm sure the girl in question, even tho she's ugly and I'll spit mere seeing her, you're no match for her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by antidote06: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Learn how to exchange bitcoins and make dollars..
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by nwakibie3(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
cucumber gang grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

That is why you cant upload yur pics.Ugly thing. Fine girls usually upload their pics on any social media whenever such opportunity arise, as that is the only pride of a girl when she no really get anything upstairs.And I'm sure the girl in question, even tho she's ugly and I'll spit mere seeing her, you're no match for her
...arises...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Satan66(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
This thing is supposed to be most beautiful undecided
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by masterpiecer(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

Dat girl is fine by every criteria of judging beauty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Houseofglam7(f): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
She's beautiful.
Truth be told.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by quincyshakur(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
How dis Bale tak b most beautiful girl in Nigeria angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by nicepoker101(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
I hope flavor is not on her trail already.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
masterpiecer:

Dat girl is fine by [b]every criteria [/b]of judging beauty
...every criterion...

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Federa2004: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please who pick this girl my gf is better than this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.