Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below (6664 Views)

Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / "Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Davido Does The "Shaku Shaku" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2017
what's dis crappy talk? do u guys actually believe what an artiste say in his songs? if rick ross were a Nigerian and this line (i parked the caddy in the living room) in his song (John doe) caught peoples attention, many will carry it on their head like world cup
Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by nutzyng(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2017
NUTZY Peanut Butter aims to deliver the finest taste of nutty goodness to its lovers around the world. Each jar is filled with the highest quality of Nigerian peanuts carefully selected by the well trained Nutzy team.

An intricate combination of manual and automatic processes ensures that each spoonful is just as delicious as the next. Combining the mouth-watering flavour of Nutzy Peanut Butter with its numerous health benefits we recommend our product to people of all ages, ranging from kids to adults.

If you have not yet had the pleasure of indulging in Nutzy Peanut Butter we surely recommend that you do, we guarantee that you will never regret your first experience!

VARIATIONS
Nutzy Peanut Butter comes in two sizes - 227g and 510 and two flavours - Creamy Smooth and Extra Crunchy

You can be a dealer today by calling - 07081199919 Let's discuss price and dealership process.
Address: 25, Abimbola street, Isolo, Lagos state.
Email - info@nutzy.ng

This product is a very nutritious and low cost since it is made in Nigeria and its made with Nigerian Peanuts (Groundnuts).
Let's buy Naija and Empower Naija economy. This product is considerably very low in price and of top quality comparing with its imported counterpart.

Nutzy Peanut Butter... Nature's perfect food

Cc: Lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by galadima77(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sapphire86:
OP... please correct your first sentence 'the whole country was taken by storm' -- that's a gross overstatement because I wasn't taken by storm.

To your writeup, honestly who cares if he has 30 billion or not in his account?? I know I don't. But if he does, congrats to him.

The energy you used in investigating his lyrics could have been put to better use. #NoShade..

And why did I comment as well? The words of your first sentence incited me.

Thanks man! Oga OP how's Davido having or not having 30 billion your problem? Is he your bread winner or ur governor...better channel ur attention to making ur own money...
Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by bankable: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
sEGXY2:
Seriously dude? Who has a whistle lemme try my luck after all 5% of 30billion go fit buy land for lekki
u go carry 1.5 billion buy land gor dis economy wen dem no swear for u
Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by barallanee(f): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jux reading my books
Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by Noaril(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na Me Gv Am Bet9ja Booking Number Wey Him Use D 300mil Played Con Chop 30bil.. Nw E No Dey Pick Ma Calls
Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by groundnutoil(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
bankable:
The whole country was taken by storm with the release of hit single 'if' by our dear omo baba olowo Davido himself. Buh one thing he mentioned in the track dat got everyones attention is d statement dat goes '30billion for the account eeeh' due to his musical success and his wealthy father many believed him instantly without any doubt with many praying to God to pick dia calls. on further investigation it was discovered that dia was a certain track by falz the bahd guy which davido featured as the baddest and he was quoted in this very track also featuring our dear baddo saying in the track that he has like '2million dollars no b asset'. Now the issue is aw did 2 million dollars when dollar was still 150 making 300 million turned into 30 billion is wat davido should explain for us ooo. Abi within dat short period which his career has been on a downslide is wen d money grew dat much or wat. B4 d gullible olosho gels start offing dia pants due to dia getting wet by the utterance of dat statement of 30 billion. naija celebs and lies sha chai fake lives everywhere tufia. shame.yeyebrities.
im use d two million dollars play naija bet win tarty billion
question answered
Re: Davido Does Not Have Any 30 Billion Anywhere. See Aw He Was Busted Below by nc201016(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
op you are a good example of d masses who goes around helping people calculate their money...Get a job

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD N.E.R.D – Lemon Ft Rihanna / Don Jazzy Signs New Artist, Crayon Into Mavin Records (Biography) / Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.