Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics (22064 Views)

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by tyokunbo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/24/hoodlums-shoot-bullets-at-okada-rider-near-benue-state-university-makurdi/

As shared by Andy ...

It is no longer news for Benue state university students who resides at either Dunamis street or gyado Villa axis of the numerous shooting and harassment by hoodlums operating around these areas..

At about 9-10pm today 22-4-2017,when I was returning from a sit out with my Boss to discuss some issues that matters, I was driven by one of my Bosses along Dunamis street to drop off someone, little did we know an operation had gone down that lane, leaving a motorcyclist with two bullets to his thighs and spinal by the so-called hoodlums.

It was quite a bad day like one would say for them, some brave young men before our arrival at the scene had apprehended them.

Jungle justice was about to go down, when I quickly alerted the Nigerian Police Force Makurdi command through my very own coursemate Officer Ikko Yalimso,it was quite an impressive move by the Armed Forces who responded apt to this call.

at this point I call on the state government in collaboration with the Benue state university management to situate a police outpost at this area to curtail this menace..

As at the time of filling this report, I am still at the Benue state teaching hospital with Aondofa Iorfa the victim in the ICU... While the hoodlums were been taking to the Police Headquarters.

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by kunlesufyan(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bad!
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by babablogger: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
angry
If they were not apprehended they would have placed the blame on fulani herdsmen

14 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by crown08(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sad
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Tunndeh(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eeya.
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by binsanni(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Bad!
JESU THIS TOO BABARICK NAH
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by ngoben(f): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
get well soon
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Hollasmall: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chai God have mercy. Some idiot will say he's a cultist I won't be a victim of circumstance ijn.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by alozie27(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benue people have been aggressive before Independence!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by EKITI001: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm . OK den
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by ZYZZA: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Samuel is just caring the name governor for nothing. No improvement since he came in. Just there forming pastor. Mtcheeeew
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Alitair(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Whistle-blowing pays. To get howard webb's whistle, just .............
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by emmydee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
It is obvious, Benue state has become lawless and ungovernable!

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by SalamRushdie: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
most of their young men are cultist who have gun which they use to oppress others but will never use it to go and fight against thier main enemies which are the herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Swegzfreak: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
cry
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by piperson(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
if there was a film to discribe nigeria

it would be HOLOCAUST

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by ObikeNkem: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benue state and insecurity be like 5and 6

Benue state and bloodletting be like toto and prick

Benue State and ad extra judicial killings be like biafrans and crime

Benue state and violence be lilke ........

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by benuejosh: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benue.. hmmmm. am Wondering what that state is turning into.
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Jabioro: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
We have hoodlums at helm of affairs.. what do you expect.. I wished him quick recovery
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by alfa0: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
A man with two bullet wounds (one in spinal and the other on his thigh) is on (drip).Not only that ,he is left on his own on the bed.i believe that guy has lost much blood by now.i weep for medical state of my country.
please op next time, allow them to do the jungle justice because that is the best decision for now as far as Nigeria is concern."speaking from a personal experience.
i bet you with my life that there is 80% chance those hoodlums will be released by our men in black.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by SIRKAY98(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
O

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
babablogger:
angry
If they were not apprehended they would have placed the blame on fulani herdsmen
OK u be Fulani,
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cultists will not allow us hear word in Makurdi. Even after the amnesty by the state government
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Missmossy(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eww scary!!! Nawa oooo.
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
people probably don't die in nigeria because of their injuries they die because of neglect in the hospital and lack of inadequate hospital treatment and medical facilities.

see how they dumped this man on this metal table waiting for him to die of his injuries they will save more money letting patients and the injured die.
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by CaptainBUGGY: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Them no fit organize go meet herdsmen, na poor hustler them day shoot... .........idiots
Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by anyebedgreat: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Those boys no go repent. There was a day they stopped my cousin and he took to his heels. They chased him and caught him. They told him he isn't their first runner victim. Poor boy, they stonned him like Stephen after taking all his valuables.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Afobear: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Benue state and insecurity be like 5and 6

Benue state and bloodletting be like toto and prick

Benue State and ad extra judicial killings be like biafrans and crime

Benue state and violence be lilke ........
and your brain and lack of.logical thinking is like

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
so much happening in omenkalives state recently.

that state is now turning to Somalia and Jamaica grin

cc
Omenkalives

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by Afobear: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Those boys no go repent. There was a day they stopped my cousin and he took to his heels. They chased him and caught him. They told him he isn't their first runner victim. Poor boy, they stonned him like Stephen after taking all his valuables.

Re: Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
benuejosh:
Benue.. hmmmm. am Wondering what that state is turning into.
are you related to that fulani herdsmen supporter called omenkalives cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke Driver Stabbed By Passenger's Kinsman In Nsukka (Photos) / Shocking Revelation: Social Exchange Market Grant Busted As Fraudulent Programme / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Fellow Housewife In Yobe . Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.