Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually (28044 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually by ud4u: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
This is really unbelievable, this people has killed themselve in this country. If they can still pay them 2 billion after leaving office, I wonder what they will be getting when they are in power.

God help us
Re: Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually by daberechim: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
that is why I will scuttle this democracy in other to be head of state through barrel of the gun. The various coup plotters should be remembered because they saw this abuse of office and that informed their decision to take over government. If they cant be remembered when we pray we should pray for their families
Re: Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually by daberechim: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
Paulifendu,

I am shocked at your comments. have you benefitted from the loot once. are related to any of the mutallabs' that have worked tirelessly to destroy this country. I am sure you dont belong here. you can Palestine, Iraq, iran, lebanon,Angola,afghanistan etc and live. That is where you should be.
Re: Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually by peachyfunk: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy   angry angry > :    sad sad sad
apparently i'v got mixed feelings.
we are living in fools paradise.
but who is deceiving who?
Re: Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2010
before they worry about paying off debts and (re)building society they want to raise their salaries after their job is already DONE? A WAH DI BACKSIDE?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.