Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99659 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Soft sole shoes for babies between 3 to 12m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Follyshowbaby: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Shallypop(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
zaynie:
Find list attached.
Are all these available. What should I budget 4 it? Thanks
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Bluevy: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good Evening Ma, how much is your 4in1 receiving flannel, do you also have a unique Iro and Oja, and quality cloth dryer. Please help me put the prices for this things I asked for.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Bluevy:
Good Evening Ma, how much is your 4in1 receiving flannel, do you also have a unique Iro and Oja, and quality cloth dryer. Please help me put the prices for this things I asked for.

Please edit your number out please.
I have the 5 in 1 receiving blankets for 4000N
I can get unique ọjà and ìró for you.
And clothes dryer are between 8500 to 12000N
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
This child.....
The one God gave to you.
To nurture
To care for
To love unconditionally
To protect with every drop of your blood
This child...
That you cannot wait to hold
You cannot wait to smother with kisses
You cannot wait to snuggle with
This child....
Will come
Will stay
Will love you unconditionally
Will call you mama
Will bless you with toothless grins
Will melt you

Happy bumping!!!! #nanasbabyessentials #insidenanasheart #naijamoms #lagosmoms #lagosonlinebabystore #onlinebabystorenaija #onlinebabystorelagos

Shop for all your pregnancy and delivery items including baby clothes and accessories from us!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Available in 9m size.
N4500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2019
This is me, all day every Saturday!
I just laze around, eating food and reading and catching up on gossips!
��� Being pregnant can sometimes be boring so you can try to go out for a bit because trust me, when the baby comes you'll be stuck home for at least 41 days which can be crazy!!!!!! ���
So why don't you visit that friend that lives around (you can walk there as exercise), or discover new places in your hood like the stadium where you can join the aerobics crew, a library where you can hole up and read countless books. You can even go window shopping for your baby things! Shops like PEP, Mr Price won't mind if you walk around to see what they have in stock.
Or say yes to that party and pull your better half to go with you while you dance your heart out and eat all the party jollof rice your tummy can hold.
Or binge watch that popular series making waves! Anything to make these 40 weeks go faster ��� Let me go back to the Frontpage to catch up on the gist ���
I'll be right here on these streets to take your orders.

4 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
All shoes and Sandals previously 3000N now going for 2000N
Buy 3 pairs for 5500N as against 9000N!!!!!

Shoes and sizes available will be up soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by angeltolly(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
zaynie:
Boys shoes.
Both 21-36 N3000

Is this shoe part of the clearance sale?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Shoes available in size 33,35 and 36 only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
angeltolly:

Is this shoe part of the clearance sale?

Yes ma'am
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Green loafers in size 22, 23,24,27,29,30,31,32,33
Unisex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by angeltolly(f): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
zaynie:

Yes ma'am

2 year old. Maybe size 23. I don't even know if it will fit o angry

Can you repost other shoes?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
angeltolly:

2 year old. Maybe size 23. I don't even know if it will fit o angry

Can you repost other shoes?

Network is shitty
I've been trying to post for a while now
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fur shoes
Unisex
Available in 22,25, 26,29, 33,34 and 35

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Brown shoes for boys
21,22,27,28,29, 31, 32,33,34,35,36

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sandals
White in 21,23,24

Brown in 21,24 and 25

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Black shoes for boys
Sizes 22,30,33 and 34

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by angeltolly(f): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
zaynie:
Black shoes for boys
Sizes 22,30,33 and 34

No 23?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
angeltolly:

No 23?

I'm sorry, it seems I'm out of it. cry
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by kingsdelight(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Zaynie, pls is it possible to check out some things from your #10,000 list to fit the things needed? Pls, i'm on a strict budget and really unable to decide what i want to get. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by angeltolly(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
zaynie:

I'm sorry, it seems I'm out of it. cry

cry i really wish i could get. Cos i need one for the festive sad Thanks. We will see for the other baby things later

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2019
kingsdelight:
Zaynie, pls is it possible to check out some things from your #10,000 list to fit the things needed? Pls, i'm on a strict budget and really unable to decide what i want to get. Thanks

I'll send you a PM.
Kindly reply so I can forward the list to you
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by kimoyo: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Good morning. Please, is the female Gold and Black shoes with studs still available? I'd like a size 36
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
kimoyo:
Good morning. Please, is the female Gold and Black shoes with studs still available? I'd like a size 36

Yes please.

Iya, been a while ó...
How are the little ones?
Should I send you a PM or you'd rather do it?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by angeltolly(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
angeltolly:

cry i really wish i could get. Cos i need one for the festive sad Thanks. We will see for the other baby things later
On a second thought. Let me do the size 24. Might be useful on a long run afterall. Cc: Zaynie
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
angeltolly:

On a second thought. Let me do the size 24. Might be useful on a long run afterall. Cc: Zaynie

Okay ma'am
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2019
This is what you get when you go for our 150k package!
It's called the Elephant Package for a reason!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
January promises to be very interesting as we will be shipping in new stock!

The best part is we will be having price reviews! Yes, we are very unlike a lot of online shops, we review our prices and no, not everything on our list goes up, I know for sure our mommy diaper backpack will have a reduction in price cos I went searching for the cheapest but surest wholesale deal.
New addition to our stock is also available.
Expect to see lots of cute things in stock!

Keep an eye on our IG page www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials or the thread right here if you're not on IG cos I'll be posting same items everyday just to carry you along. https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-baby-kiddies/19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Not everyone can keep up with the washable breastpad.

These are disposable breast pads that help to keep the milk stain off your blouse.
Why do you need these?
-Milk stains can permanently ruin your shirt by discoloring it.
-You get a milk patch right on your boobies which can be pretty embarrassing especially if you'll be at work or in public.
-there's a stale smell that comes with milk exposed for even a few minutes. You don't want to carry that smell around all day.

A box of disposable breastpads cost only N2000 for 48 pieces
A packet of washable breastpad is only 500N for 2 pairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.