Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99804 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Mummy4life1: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
zaynie:
This is what you get when you go for our 150k package!
It's called the Elephant Package for a reason!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Please, can you display the picture of the wardrobe and baby bed.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Mummy4life1: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
zaynie:
This is what you get when you go for our 150k package!
It's called the Elephant Package for a reason!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Please Ma'am, can you display the picture of the wardrobe and baby bed.

How much is your car seat?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Please, can you display the picture of the wardrobe and baby bed.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Please Ma'am, can you display the picture of the wardrobe and baby bed.

How much is your car seat?

I don't have the car seat available but whenever you're ready, I could help you ask on one of my market runs
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Mummy4life1: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2019
zaynie:

Seen Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Mummy4life1: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2019
zaynie:

I don't have the car seat available but whenever you're ready, I could help you ask on one of my market runs
Noted

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by kimoyo: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hi, left you a message in your mail. Still waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
kimoyo:
Hi, left you a message in your mail. Still waiting for your response.

Replied ma'am
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Boots for boys
Brown : 22,27 and 30
Yellow: 25, 26 and 29

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2019
These shoes will surely last!
I have return customers asking for bigger sizes.

White in 23 and 24 only

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2019
Blue in 23,24 only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Pink in 23 only

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2019
zaynie:
Fur shoes
Unisex
Available in 22,25, 26,29, 33,34 and 35

Check it out on this cute little boy.
The sizes run 2 sizes small.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Merry Christmas to everyone!

To all the new moms, how does it feel to have your mini you in your arms this Christmas? Ecstatic right?
To all the expecting moms, don't worry, enjoy this last Christmas just before you become a mom!
To all the ttc moms, don't worry this time next year will be a time to flaunt those bumps or better still a cute baby in your arms.

Tis the season to be jolly!!!!
Have a merry Christmas everyone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
I'd love to say a big fat thank you to all who have patronized us.

You're the reason we are still in business and I hope to do more business with you in the coming years.

I hope 2020 brings to your life all that you desire.

Happy new year kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Protecting your little one should be our paramount obligation.
Mosquitoes and flies spread germs and diseases, let's not talk about the people always tempted to touch babies sleeping peacefully, hopefully the cot net will do a great job of protecting your little one.

This cot net is available for N2000 náírà only.

1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
I'm shipping these slippers for kids only on pre-order.
It means you pay ahead.
It will be available by February.
N1500
Size 24 to 30 only.
Quote this post with size you're interested in and I'll get in touch with you.
Or you can just send me a message

Edited: all slots filled.
Thanks for your interest kiss

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
This bed is only available in blue and pink for N5000
Can be placed on the bed or chair in the living room.
Perfect if you're not going home straight from the hospital, live in a smaller space or don't want your guests entering your room to see baby in the first few days of birth.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Slot for this opened.
Size 29 to 35 only.
N1500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2020
For some, this multifunction bed is the answer to many problems.
The bed comes with its own drawers and a changing area.

N55,000 only.

5 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by FatmaEsra: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Whose little munchkin deserves this super duper cute wardrobe?! Also available in other colors and sizes

Small size is 33,000N
Medium size is 38,000N
This wider and bigger size is N42,000
The taller size is N45000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
These wash clothes are very soft and fluffy.
Gentle on your newborn's skin and cleans thoroughly in those first few weeks.

Set of 8 washcloths for N2500 only.

Wash clothes can be used in place of sponge.
You can use it for nightly wash, as burp clothes (place it on your shoulder when burping baby) use as face towel too.

1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you don't have this in your baby bag then I can confidently say you're not ready for that baby.
The grooming kit 10 essential items to care and groom your newborn.
1. A soft tooth comb, gentle on the baby's scalp.
2. A soft brush for babies who don't have so much hair.
3. Thermometer
4. Nail clipper
5. Nail file
6. Nail scissors
7. Drug dispenser
8. Nasal aspirator to clean the nose.
9. Silicon finger toothbrush to clean the tongue and gums gently.
10. Tweezers, to clean the ears or pick stuff from tiny holes in the body.

Available for N2200 only.
Only in colors pink and blue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Pearl05(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
zaynie:
If you don't have this in your baby bag then I can confidently say you're not ready for that baby.
The grooming kit 10 essential items to care and groom your newborn.
1. A soft tooth comb, gentle on the baby's scalp.
2. A soft brush for babies who don't have so much hair.
3. Thermometer
4. Nail clipper
5. Nail file
6. Nail scissors
7. Drug dispenser
8. Nasal aspirator to clean the nose.
9. Silicon finger toothbrush to clean the tongue and gums gently.
10. Tweezers, to clean the ears or pick stuff from tiny holes in the body.

Available for N2200 only.
Only in colors pink and blue.

Wow all these for #2000? It's lovely. Congrats to the lucky buyers.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pearl05:

Wow all these for #2000? It's lovely. Congrats to the lucky buyers.

Na real congrats cheesy
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
All the first time moms should line up in front of me with their books and pencils.
Especially those of you always shenkin ANC

How to diaper a baby.
1. Change baby on a flat surface. Changing tables or floor will do. If you're doing the floor, use a changing mat. Our changing mat is 4000N only and has a soft foam lined in for cushioning.
Our 4 in a set diaper bag also has a small changing mat (for the butt area) for changing when not in the house.
So get a flat surface. Babies flip within a twinkle of an eye, very wiggly set of humans ��� 2. Set your stuff and follow this routine. Pull the wet diaper out from the left side and slot in the new diaper from the right. DO NOT RAISE YOUR BABY'S LEGS TO PULL THE DIAPER OUT, instead turn the baby to the right side and remove diaper from the left.
Wipe baby from mid butt towards the left then from mid butt towards the right.
Check the belly area and back for some blowout residue.
Check folds of the inner thighs.
Make sure you have all you'll need very close to your reach.
See next post for items needed for diapering your little munchkin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
So you're ready to change your first diaper.
Remember to turn baby to the side and gently pull out the diaper from the left.
We will learn why we need to do this next week ��� You have cleaned the butt with wipes or water.

3. Apply a barrier cream. Very very very important. Barrier creams help to protect your baby's soft tushie from harsh wee and poo and heat from down under. Barrier cream has to be waxy like Vaseline and orí.
The rash cream will come in handy only if there is a rash. The best rash creams aka diaper cream contain zinc in them and are usually whitish. Example is Sudocrem

4. Slide in the new diaper from the right by turning baby on his side. Fasteners are always from back to front.
Make it loose if baby has just been circumcised.
Roll the top down if navel isn't healed yet.
Other than that, try not to make the diaper too tight or too loose. Check the thigh area too.

5. Wrap diaper into itself alongside the used wipes and use fasteners to key it into place. Put diaper in the diaper trash bag.
Some say you trash the old one before fixing the new diaper on the baby but if baby don shit or pee for your body before during diaper change, you'll fix that baby first!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Video up on the proper way to change a diaper.

Do you know diaper change could be the reason your baby has such serious colic?
Do you know you might legit be hurting your baby with the way you change her diaper?

Enjoy and remember to follow us for more tips!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7idKl1leGH/?igshid=1vh88t1arf81g

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by bryanarchie: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Please I need that multi function bed... Your number Olease
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
bryanarchie:
Please I need that multi function bed... Your number Olease

Please send me a message
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Towel bibs

3 bibs in a pack
N2000

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.