Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) (33690 Views)

They Had A Boat Cruise Party And Their Boat Capsized(Photos) / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Lionessza(f): 4:39am On Apr 25, 2017
rem44:
According to a Facebook user who shared the story,the boy pictured below died while they were on their way to a programme after their boat capsized.He wrote...

'Graphic photos. report says.the boy in the middle was a victim their boat capsized on their way to a program and he died'.

Starry Faith who lives in Abuja commenting on the post said the deceased mother is her neighbour's friend.According to her,the deceased face changed colour because the body was discovered the next day after the incident.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/boy-dies-after-their-boat-capsized-on.html

Sad for his family, But I think an autopsy should be done , you can't take everything the witnesses say at face value these days . Why does he have some reddish colour on him , and he was dark skinned shouldn't he have turned purplish from all that cold ?
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by rawpadgin(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2017
nnalove:
bro u can't cheat death once ur time is up... Nothing can quench it from taking u away...ybough we don't pray for untimely death dear. May good lord guide us.
that doesn't mean one shouldn't take precautions
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Chidex2442(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2017
RIP uchenna...... My neighbor n friend. No body knew your journey to up river will b that of no return.... May God grant your family the grace to bear the pains
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2017
So.sad. RIP
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by kolaish(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
THIS ADVICE IS TO ALL: NEVER ENTER THE WATER WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT SWIM WELL ENOUGH.
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Adeyeye09(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:
shut up there. in nigeria a program mean church program. abi na java program? idiot
fool a programme can mean a naming ceremony or any other tin.
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
Hence you refused prayer,you can as well need the prayer opposition.. you can choose where to stand between the words of blessing and the cursed words.. Whether I make senseless or ...the ball in your court.

Why didn't prayer work for the guy that died?
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:

Why didn't prayer work for the guy that died?
You lack spiritual sense, I prayed never for you to have ugly event at hand, you will learned it in hard way..
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by wealthlee(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2017
R.I.P to d dead man.
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
You lack spiritual sense, I prayed never for you to have ugly event at hand, you will learned it in hard way..

You lack sense at all. Whatever reasoning capability you have has been given as offering to your pastor

Why didn't your god save that guy from the ugly event he experienced?

Is your god incompetent?
Is your god not concerned?
Is your god evil for allowing such a thing happen?

Ask yourself questions and stop reasoning like an a dunce
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by gabinogem(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2017
nnalove:
bro u can't cheat death once ur time is up... Nothing can quench it from taking u away...ybough we don't pray for untimely death dear. May good lord guide us.

No death is untimely.
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:

You lack sense at all. Whatever reasoning capability you have has been given as offering to your pastor

Is your god incompetent?

You can say that more, and listen to your self.. but looking for ignorance fellow you should be the chairman, the boy we are talking has no relationship with you and I don't him from Adams.. I didn't prayed for dead but for a living, if his parents, guardian has done more on the boy spiritual life, the death can be averted.. you are here on net blaming unknowing man for his death....check yourself before your spiritual man goes astrayed...
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by larrybee2017(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:

idiot, what other programs do 99% of nigerians attend when they say they are going for a program or have a program?
is it not church program?
abi na java program? or na ALGOL program?
idiot there
What happened to you? Are you still hungry? Go and eat and remember to take your brain booster plsss
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Shafiiimran99: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
softwerk:
I reject untimely death for every Nairalander reading this post!!!

Anywhere our names are being mentioned it must be for good and NOT on an obituary poster!!!

Like to claim this prayer and Quote with your own supporting prayer!!!
Plz I don't understand the meaning of untimely death. As per ur prayer, the certainty is that every soul shall taste death
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:

Is your god incompetent?

Unfortunately,i am not a church goer, non an abolition brother, you thanks me later.. your spiritual lessons is on the way.
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
Unfortunately,i am not a church goer, non an abolition brother, you thanks me later.. your spiritual lessons is on the way.

You need a lesson on how to compose simple sentences
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:

You need a lesson on how to compose simple sentences
You are not serious
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
You are not serious

Lol

And you are? undecided

cheesy grin
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by goldedprince: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adeyeye09:
fool a programme can mean a naming ceremony or any other tin.
you bastardt, do you fuckn nigerians call a burial ceremony a program?
olodo
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Adeyeye09(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:

you bastardt, do you fuckn nigerians call a burial ceremony a program?
olodo
since u re an illiterate, I've taken the liberty of helping u look up the meaning of wat a programme is....
1. a planned series of future events or performances.
2. a sheet or booklet giving details of items or performers at an event or performance.
3. an item broadcast between stated times on radio or television.
4. a series of coded software instructions to control the operation of a computer or other machine.
So if u re nt so daft, u will know dat we re dealing with no 1....and from d definition, a programme can be any event...be it religious or social function
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by goldedprince: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adeyeye09:
since u re an illiterate, I've taken the liberty of helping u look up the meaning of wat a programme is....
1. a planned series of future events or performances.
2. a sheet or booklet giving details of items or performers at an event or performance.
3. an item broadcast between stated times on radio or television.
4. a series of coded software instructions to control the operation of a computer or other machine.
So if u re nt so daft, u will know dat we re dealing with no 1....and from d definition, a programme can be any event...be it religious or social function
you fuckn bastardt. i said when 99% of you fuckn nigerians talk of program, what you are referring to is church program. looks like you cant even understand simple written english.
that definition you gave applies to the remaining 1% of use. you are among the 99% i just described
Re: Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) by Officialbrano(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
The guy is my very own friend, this happened in ikom L.G.A cross River state. His name is Uche and he's a drummer. The drowned on their way to perform at a burial ceremony in a nearby town.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos / My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.