Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) (21567 Views)

Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by AustineCJ: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Nna ehh I just discovered that Nigerians now make good use of any opportunity giving, people are just blowing n turning into millionaires over night.. Baba God pick my call let me be at the right place n at the right time doing the right thing amen.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Miraxzeebility(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
who is runtown?
pesin with more talent than davido

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Ucheironbrand: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Let him go and give that to a school. Idiots.
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by LeediaLee(f): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Ok smiley
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by villavic(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2017
e go collect it back for back stage
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:
South East and South South artist are always very kind checkout, Don Jazzy, Runtown, Patoranking, unlike my brodas na noise and bugga dem sabi

Nigeria we are our own problem.
Imagine someone in his right senses bringing in Tribalism into this.
U need Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by clems88(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
who is runtown?
the guy that runs round the town cheesy grin
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Nice one, not those people screaming 30billion and dem no fit part away with 1m for a reasonable cause.
All the do is flaunt how their dogs are well fed compared to human, flaunt receipts of them spending millions at Quilox and receipts of dem buying tear tear gucci to wear.

Bless a soul and God will multiply your income.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by ekpeukwu: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2017
my guy
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2017
but the best pediatrics student that graduated from uniport was just given 250naira? Kontinu
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Nathan2016: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:
South East and South South artist are always very kind checkout, Don Jazzy, Runtown, Patoranking, unlike my brodas na noise and bugga dem sabi

Na so, true talk..we are still trying to develop their region...but them ungrateful lol......but if I were you right now

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Toniapsalm121(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
who is runtown?

His a nigerianmusician who came from Enugu state and pregnanted a US based lady. Full.stop
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Teflon5(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Timiblanko:
,!
Bomb the ur head
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Good news..He tried,but it would have bin betta if he gave 10people 100k instead of giving one person a million..
Dis news go give davido and im mumu senior brother heart attack.
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:
It's been a great year already, with MAD OVER YOU, and just acquired a new whip of #150million, nice gesture, it's good you pay attentions to fans, with this you will go far, keep dropping the hit tracks and we keep buying , downloading, blaring it our speakers. Bless

Do you sell cars? What do you know about that car he bought? Stop peddling lies all around. Get your facts right before spilling trash! If runtown spends 150M on a car, I bet you he will go to the village the next day!
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by robertito7(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
nairaman66:

Do you sell cars? What do you know about that car he bought? Stop peddling lies all around. Get your facts right before spilling trash! If runtown spends 150M on a car, I bet you he will go to the village the next day!
he left the village when he was broke
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by paskyboy: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
nairaman66:

Don't be PAINED at the success of others, I got my figure right from the horse's mouth when he was interviewed on CoolFM by Dotun, meanwhile free your mind from hate, don't be dumb your Google is there to help you out.
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:

Don't be PAINED at the success of others, I got my figure right from the horse's mouth when he was interviewed on CoolFM by Dotun, meanwhile free your mind from hate, don't be dumb your Google is there to help you out.

LPained? Try again... you don't know anything about cars!!! Try and get the year of his car and google it for prices. Thanks!!

By the way, I think that car was giving to run town to be paying installmentally by his manager because he sells cars!! There is no wayrun town can afford that car outrightly! I am not saying he doesn't have the money..
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by agrovick(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Twerking sure has its own fringe benefits
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Spark01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Where's my whistle

Please return back when you're done.. Thanks

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
What is Runtown ?
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by Plainboy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
who is runtown?
he is just an ordinary artiste who is currently running the entire town

1 Like

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by almustopha82(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mad over u.. ....dis is one of it track in Hip Hop music dis year. Keep it up runtown
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by donqx: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
fakw
Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by ameezy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Where's my whistle

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by ameezy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Where's my whistle
cheesy

Re: Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Giving brings more riches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.