Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt (21610 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by JamieNaij(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria's leading blogger, Linda Ikeji can't contain her joy as her sister Laura Ikeji gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

The boy has been named Ryan, and Linda took to instagram to share her joy.

She wrote: "My adorable sister @lauraikeji just had her baby...a son named Ryan. Big congrats to her and her husband and to us. happy aunt. Can't keep calm."

Congrats Aunty Linda.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/linda-ikeji-celebrates-with-laura-ikeji.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2017
beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Bashnigga(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Babe looks younger than her sis undecided

21 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by ModusOperandi(f): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaIkpe coman see

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by wablex(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice I would be a father one day I can't imagine DAT feeling

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by fernandez1(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Very soon I'm bringing ur bride price mommy inda grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Cute child.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by LUGBE: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
They are looking good kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm

Seun, it is time to make Laura Ikeji an aunty too.

Don't waste time.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by kriskristyne(f): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Homeboiy: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2017
walahi Linda fine pass laura

laura face be like my pastors shoe

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by teamv: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2017
nice one babies are blessings lindy your time would still come

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by fish23(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Linda fine pass Laura.

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by kenny5811(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
dear linda, wen wil laura bcum an aunty too?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by awa(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
I saw ring on Aunty Linda's finger... Is it what I am thinking? I cherish this lady Linda to the highest level. She is my Celebrity Crush

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Na instantly dem dey name pikin nowadays. Oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2017
kenny5811:
dear linda, wen wil laura bcum an aunty too?

When Seun does his manly duties.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by NonFarmPayrol: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2017
linda fine

the sis was not fine she go bleach join, na wa

undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by muller101(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2017
My love for Linda is so strong. I know they will call me a gold digger. But I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by kinibigdeal(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Am not sure this two are from the same mother. Meanwhile, the baby expression to Linda

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by lovingyouhun: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Congratulations Laura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by lovingyouhun: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Congratulations Laura n family smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2017
JamieNaij:

You are mad. What type of people are on the internet sef?
this is to make you realise so many psycologically unstable people have access to internet especially in this country where therapy is not our thing,and the person you quoted is just one on the millions

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by jazinogold(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Why the baby resemble aunty Linda like this now....we need a DNA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Shortyy(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Fine baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by balayoflife(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
It is an old news, I can authoritatively tell u Laura gave birth a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by modath(f): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
JamieNaij:

You are mad. What type of people are on the internet sef?

You just dey know dem? cheesy ... Internet people fit the saying "Many are mad , few dey on the steeets."

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! / Photos From Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2015 #PepsiRhythmUnplugged / Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.