Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something (9652 Views)

"I Once Signed Wizkid & Davido, But Nigerians Don't Honour Music Contracts"—Akon / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Simi Twerks With Just Her Pant And Adekunle Gold Spotted Something Else! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Mrop(m): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2017
A Facebook User, today on Facebook shared an
innocent picture of his Girlfriend on his Facebook
Page.. “#The Higher you elevate your woman…
#The Less she will be available to others ” He
captioned the photo…. But then, Nigerians saw
something else..

Can you spot what they saw? No?

Everyone was talking about the dogs in the
background.., asking him to first feed those
malnourished dogs, before thinking of “elevating” his
woman. Lol.

Really, those dogs look malnourished! Why own a
dog you can’t feed?

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/guy-innocently-shares-picture-of-his.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by hoMegas(m): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2017
I remembered that tosyne2much's thread grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2017
where is the "everyone" that was talking? undecided
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by GloriaNinja(f): 2:03am On Apr 25, 2017
NA THE GUY LOOKS MALNOURISHED
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Teacher1776(m): 3:30am On Apr 25, 2017
It is almost near impossible to get leftover party rice for the dogs these days. Even to buy garri is another dugbe market.
Borrow pose

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by kllinxman(m): 4:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Do dogs sit ?
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Kobicove(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Elevate ko, levitate ni! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by sisisioge: 6:09am On Apr 25, 2017
What the heck is he doing with all these dogs when he could clearly not afford them? Na real wa o. He should be thankful this isn't abroad, animal right activists would have read him the riot act!

15 Likes

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Authoreety: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Make I defend d guy small!

Na so d dog dem breed dey be!

make una chill joor!

BT honestly d owner of those dogs must b so insensible, why shld he own up2 4 dogs DAT he CNT properly take care of? Imagine feeding 4 dogs wt 1 dog ration??

Abeg make una caption d pose of dat dog at d extreme

3 Likes

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by tosyne2much(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
hoMegas:
I remembered that tosyne2much's thread grin grin grin
Hahaha.. So you no forget that my thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by jericco1(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NA THE GUY LOOKS MALNOURISHED
your English combination shouldn't be left out of the malnourish quota.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by browniex: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2017
One day the dogs will eat him.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
My guy, Dog or Bae, which one be your priority? Unfair distribution of resources.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by benuejosh: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
The woman is Elevated why the dogs are Relegated.
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Einl(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
But the girl use style fine oo. Nice face. Nice body.
But feed your dogs what you feed her na.
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Cachetic DoGs
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Spirit of starving dogs out!!!
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by refiner(f): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2017
I weep on behalf of those dogs... cry

Anyway...humans are evil to their fellow human talk less of a mere dog...what is d use of having all those dogs but barely feed them...pheeew. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2017
refiner:
I weep on behalf of those dogs... cry

Anyway...humans are evil to their fellow human talk less of a mere dog...what is d use of having all those dogs but barely feed them...pheeew. undecided

maybe na recession hit them or maybe him dey used make nkwobi.

how u dey babe? wink u just forget me like dat
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by tonyxxx(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Those dogs are very patient... Hope they won't elevate his status from living to dead the day they run out of patience grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by falcon01: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
That guy is an animal abuser.
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by hardbody: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Are those dogs forking? I mean copulating? Just wondering
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by mhisbliss(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
waw those dogs are walking corpses, why is this guy so stu*** is he not aware that those dogs are malnourished or what angry, why subjecting them to such treatment when he knows he can't feed them
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Macmoni(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2017
can u imagine wetin consign dem if dey dog nor dey feed are d dog complaining
is it ur dogs
my broda ur girl friend is doper dan probably all of em talking trash don't let anybody tell u different
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Guys, it's is Girlfriend not his wife which means it's likely not his house or dogs but he should also settle the boys (dogs) when he comes visiting else they will send him an invite as the lunch one day.
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Onyenna(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2017
kllinxman:
Do dogs sit ?

Those dogs are tired of life!.....JEEEZ!

1 Like

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by boss1310(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
the girlfriend eats everything in the house,the guy no see food na dog go eat?
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Onyenna(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
mhisbliss:
waw those dogs are walking corpses, why is this guy so stu*** is he not aware that those dogs are malnourished or what angry, why subjecting them to such treatment when he knows he can't feed them

Those dogs are likely to descend on the owner or any available person [girlfriend included] some day if nothing critical is done!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
those dogs belong to the girlfriend
Re: Guy Innocently Shares Picture Of His Girlfriend, But Nigerians Spotted Something by mhisbliss(f): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Onyenna:

Those dogs are likely to descend on the owner or any available person [girlfriend included] some day if nothing critical is done!!
obviously and that will be a tragedy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Looks Almost Unrecognizable In A Head-wrap And No Make-up As She Dons Bl / Download!!! Fast And Furious7 3GP, MP4 (2015), / DSTV Slashes Price Of Explora Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.