Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan (38363 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2019 Now Open. Apply / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Kimberly Ryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by lanrywatt(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2017
1. Read a little abt first bank, which should include: full meaning of ussd and year of establishment.
2. They didn't ask for cv ooo, as against what my guy said above....they only asked u to introduce urself and they picked questions from ur introduction...like tell me anything ur course, ur grade... Depends on ur response to the question (introduce urself)
3. They asked about why u applied for digital geek and how will u market the Mobil app to customers..i was asked 3 sha...
4. The importance of mobile banking and if u can meet target... It depends on how tired they are and they were picking from the above questions for almost all of us, however other questions not listed may be asked took.... Dey asked one if he has a girlfriend sef... So just be calm, it nothing serious......
I hope it helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by lanrywatt(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2017
Allboiz:
So people are this selfish or what... No one wants to talk. #smh
y u dey talk like that. Most of us were stressed up we have been der since morning, most did late like I did around 5, u think the next tin is to come online, looking at traffic stress and hunger..... I hope urs isn't like ours o.. U for understand better
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 9:12pm On May 23, 2017
Lanry dem go pick us all by God grace.... God bless
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by miccoy(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks for the clues guys.

I go enter the interview like a jagaban cool
Something like:

Hi, my name is miccoy and i am here for my job. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2017
really appreciate u guys....having mine 2mrow at Sabo Lagos....i no se na Ope go end dis story by God grace
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 10:18pm On May 23, 2017
lanrywatt:

y u dey talk like that. Most of us were stressed up we have been der since morning, most did late like I did around 5, u think the next tin is to come online, looking at traffic stress and hunger..... I hope urs isn't like ours o.. U for understand better
Thanks man
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by lanrywatt(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2017
electromagnito:
Lanry dem go pick us all by God grace.... God bless
amen grin...we go see for training wink
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2017
miccoy:

Something like:

grin
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2017
Lol... See expo flying here and there... And one of the recruiters is viewing grin

Aunty biko... Hepp our ministry... wink we really need this job
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 5:32am On May 24, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... See expo flying here and there... And one of the recruiters is viewing grin

Aunty biko... Hepp our ministry... wink we really need this job
that one of the reason people hardly talk after interview, someone was already crying that people that went for.the interview are hidding answer, people drop experience, you now say one of the recruiter dey look am.... I will never do this again.... We were up to 40 there, but only two people came to share experience and someone is saying recruiter dey look... It's suppose to be competition.. Cause me dropping hint might affect my own chances if you do better than me, but we no look that one.... That the last time I go ever drop hint again
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by miccoy(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2017
electromagnito:
that one of the reason people hardly talk after interview, someone was already crying that people that went for.the interview are hidding answer, people drop experience, you now say one of the recruiter dey look am.... I will never do this again.... We were up to 40 there, but only two people came to share experience and someone is saying recruiter dey look... It's suppose to be competition.. Cause me dropping hint might affect my own chances if you do better than me, but we no look that one.... That the last time I go ever drop hint again

To my understanding, it's your interview session. There is no confidentiality binding you from sharing it with others.

Also, remember, what you dropped was a hint to prepare others and not an actual questions the interviewer(s) is going to ask them.

Best of luck mate
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2017
electromagnito:
you take things seriously do you? I was only tryn to come easy joking with the lady... Nothing serious.. Cuz at the end of the day, everyone will still get the final offer..
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
dingbang:
you take things seriously do you? I was only tryn to come easy joking with the lady... Nothing serious.. Cuz at the end of the day, everyone will still get the final offer..

Amen IJN... If you stop dropping hint, someone else somewhere will surely drop it. In a world where you could be anything, be kind bro @electro
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2017
Y dis room silent....Am through with my interview...hoping for a positive feedback soon...By God grace w surely get a positive response...
is their anybody having interview for thursday
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2017
sulemontar:
Y dis room silent....Am through with my interview...hoping for a positive feedback soon...By God grace w surely get a positive response...
is their anybody having interview for thursday
yes bro.. Want to give me some words of advise? grin
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 5:54pm On May 24, 2017
Oga allboiz, just keep shut, am very sure, if Na you d ask for hint... Go be like "Na me want carry first"....you sha don do the interview today... May God make us all success.... So drop your experience.... Sule...you too drop your experience
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Blade21: 6:46pm On May 24, 2017
dingbang:
where are you doing yours ?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2017
Blade21:
where are you doing yours ?
port harcourt
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2017
electromagnito:
Oga allboiz, just keep shut, am very sure, if Na you d ask for hint... Go be like "Na me want carry first"....you sha don do the interview today... May God make us all success.... So drop your experience.... Sule...you too drop your experience
lols......I was lucky ooo...1 of the interviewer served in the same place with me....question: let us meet you...what do you know abt mobile banking....what is fbn ussd code....what is your weakness...
that's alll....all d best every1
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
dingbang:
I tot it was lagos...so I can give u hint
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sulemontar(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2017
anybody having interview 2mrw at lagos..should indicate
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by miccoy(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2017
miccoy:

Something like:

As i promised yesterday; i entered the venue with that Jagaban mentality cool

The security man at the stair was like, " Oga, where you dey go? Who you wan see?" Inside me i was like, " Shuo!, pesin no fit climb stair in peace again?"
I sha conform, wrote down my name and other sherele.

On reaching the second floor, omo see multitude (exaggeration), my liver cut, "na so we unemployed reach" was the only thought that dropped on my mind.

Anyway which way, man must gara, i took the greatest courage of my life sat down beside one fine babe like that and she was like, "hi! Are you here for the interview?" And i was like, " no mam! Am here to take attendance" grin e pain the babe die. Till we left the venue she just maintain one side.

Abeg to be continue! I wan chop grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
sulemontar:

lols......I was lucky ooo...1 of the interviewer served in the same place with me....question: let us meet you...what do you know abt mobile banking....what is fbn ussd code....what is your weakness...
that's alll....all d best every1
lol nice one.... That what will call grace.... He be like say u use like 20minutes for there...lol.... Dem no ask me all this fbn wahala... Lol u see ur mark
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
miccoy:

As i promised yesterday; i entered the venue with that Jagaban mentality cool

The security man at the stair was like, " Oga, where you dey go? Who you wan see?" Inside me i was like, " Shuo!, pesin no fit climb stair in peace again?"
I sha conform, wrote down my name and other sherele.

On reaching the second floor, omo see multitude (exaggeration), my liver cut, "na so we unemployed reach" was the only thought that dropped on my mind.

Anyway which way, man must gara, i took the greatest courage of my life sat down beside one fine babe like that and she was like, "hi! Are you here for the interview?" And i was like, " no mam! Am here to take attendance" grin e pain the babe die. Till we left the venue she just maintain one side.

Abeg to be continue! I wan chop grin grin
weyre ooooo...baba wish I meet you sha... Na so mesef make noise the first day with some babe.. Some dey form butter butter... Me just dey lamba noise with one unilag babe... From Linda ikeji gist, I believe it interview went well... Make we dey expect result on Friday/Monday na
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 7:21am On May 25, 2017
Nice one guys... I was one of the first five yesterday, the interviewer still get energy well well, he started with tell us about yourself, he then began to draw out different questions from every angle, I spent up to 30 minutes in the room with him. All thanks to God... We shall all be picked IJN
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by electromagnito: 7:54am On May 25, 2017
Lol allboiz, Na so he take be for our time... First set dem use 30minutes, some used 10minutes like me, some 25minute, some Na just 2mins... I believe age is a big factor let just pray for the best...abeg any whatsapp group dey for this job, if not drop number
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Allboiz: 10:08am On May 25, 2017
Na so o Boss
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2017
bossladysophie good evening cool
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
oh mehn right here for pH branch, we were grilled and properly fried. One of the interviewers spoiled my confidence.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by dingbang(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
electromagnito:
Lol allboiz, Na so he take be for our time... First set dem use 30minutes, some used 10minutes like me, some 25minute, some Na just 2mins... I believe age is a big factor let just pray for the best...abeg any whatsapp group dey for this job, if not drop number
I guess Lagos is your location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2015 / Jobs at Total / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.