Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan (8870 Views)

Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That / Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment / How Much Kimberly Ryan Pays Outsourced First Bank DSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
You have been invited to interview for the role of Service Executive.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olucool1988:
You have been invited to interview for the role of Service Executive. Plz refer to your email for further information. Sophie.
Kimberly
RYAN LTD.

from which state. I got from kwara
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
elmisti:

Ogun state
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
elmisti:

Do u know anything about them?
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by kensmoney(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
They are outsourceing firm, they recruitfor banks.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olucool1988:

Do u know anything about them?

not really
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
elmisti:

not really

So are u going for d interview tomorrow?
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olucool1988:

So are u going for d interview tomorrow?

Is yours for tommorow or thursday
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hh
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olucool1988:

Tomorrow but have called to be rescheduled to Thursday......and she z no problem

When is urs?

thursday. and how did u get her number. only d name is on my own mail
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Kingsval(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
yeah i'm with u, I got mine today......but my interview center is at Lagos ....i don't know why they choose Lagos for me whereas my address is Enugu ....pls any idea of how their interview do look like?....who are they recruiting for (i mean thier client's company)?....if the job is purely on contract?...and anticipated pay?...pls i really need answer for this questions because i will be traveling all the way from Enugu....if it's really worth it....pls anybody with idea should share ooh...thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by CaptainKool15(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olucool1988:
You have been invited to interview for the role of Service Executive. Plz refer to your email for further information. Sophie.
KIMBERLY RYAN LTD.

Any info on this position??

possibly their pay.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Kingsval(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Olucool1988:

Tomorrow but have called to be rescheduled to Thursday......and she z no problem

When is urs?

no number in d mail they sent to me ....pls can u send the number u used to get them to me through this number 08038075668 thanks...
pls where is your center?....
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Any info on this position??

possibly their pay.

No idea sir
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kingsval:

no number in d mail they sent to me ....pls can u send the number u used to get them to me through this number 08038075668 thanks...
pls where is your center?....
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by tayot1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Be sure you actually applied to this company and the position you applied for otherwise reject the invite. Most of these invites are from GNLD. They make it look so real and give you one day (most cases) or two days to come for the exam/interview so you won't have time to research them. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 06, 2017
tayot1:
Be sure you actually applied to this company and the position you applied for otherwise reject the invite. Most of these invites are from GNLD. They make it look so real and give you one day (most cases) or two days to come for the exam/interview so you won't have time to research them. Be careful!

Are you for real oga? If you do not know Kimberly Ryan then you have no reason owing a phone.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Welcomme: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Olucool1988:

When is urs?
Bro pls when did u apply? I applied and chose Kaduna as my location but they are yet to send me an invite.. Can u pls send her number to my inbox.. I will appreciate a lot. Just want to confirm something. Thanks bro!
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by SENESCO(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2017
tayot1:

Its legit Bro

I got my current job through them

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by CaptainKool15(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
SENESCO:

Its legit Bro
pls, do they recruit contract staff or permanent??
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by policy12: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2017
SENESCO:

Its legit Bro

How much is the pay and Is it contract base?
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by SENESCO(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2017
CaptainKool15:

pls, do they recruit contract staff or permanent??

It's basically contract

Since its SERVICE EXECUTIVE its probably For firstbank

4 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by SENESCO(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2017
policy12:

How much is the pay and Is it contract base?

If its first bank it's 85k

2 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2017
I think we should know from people who are going today
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by CaptainKool15(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
SENESCO:

It's basically contract
Since its SERVICE EXECUTIVE its probably For firstbank
Thank you...
What is the probability of being converted to permanent staff?
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by CaptainKool15(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2017
elmisti:
I think we should know from people who are going today

Do you really think they will give feedback??

I've long given up on humanity, thanks to decades of disappointments.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Do you really think they will give feedback??
I've long given up on humanity, thanks to decades of disappointments.

hahahahaha. nha mehn.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by SENESCO(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Thank you...

What is the probability of being converted to permanent staff?

After 3 years of working if you are not more than 30 years
There's possibility of being converted

I hope this help

2 Likes

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by pwincesszainab(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pls what is the email to send CV to I call the number but it wasn't going thru. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
for those that attended today. any idea of the bank the recruitment is for

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by johnsoay: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
How did you apply for this job?
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by CaptainKool15(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
SENESCO:

After 3 years of working if you are not more than 30 years There's possibility of being converted
I hope this help
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!! / Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.