Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) (43322 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
refiner:

Even if he is still in his late hundred...i still luff like that... tongue
Its okay sad

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
refiner:

Aint u a man?...be romantic for once o jare...fight for d one u luff... grin
so you want me to fight lala so he can ban me for 38yrs

Infact i'm not luffin' againn sad carry your luff and go undecided
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by ikombe: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
beautiful! I love the background.
When you go marry self

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Pinklipz01: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na right hand them dey put engagement ring? grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hope say d guy get financial backing after service or good connect if not na suffer head d girl don enter o
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by onyii255(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
holamiday:
It's not real. She isn't his girlfriend and this is not a marriage proposal. Just two Corps members trying to catch some fun despite the hot sun.

Thank God some1 here knows what actually happened... It happened during their pop last year november or october...

Just two corpers having fun...

Proposal ko....
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by jtwest(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Make we see wetin go happen after passing out parade. cheesy

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by refiner(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
iyke926:

Its okay sad
wink
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by refiner(f): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Caringguy:
so you want me to fight lala so he can ban me for 38yrs

Infact i'm not luffin' againn sad carry your luff and go undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Johnhug66(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
She's cute. I hope he's rich to avoid stories that touch cry
TroubleMaker47:
TroubleMaker47:
. I was expecting such comment 4rm a lady but I discovered that some men are only classified as men because of what's under their boxers. Don't u think they both can start from scratch and make it 2 the top?? Must u always encourage d ladies to go 4 already made men?? That's why slaymamas do leave house and neva seen back. She's not too beautiful to hustle also
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Bobulopsy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice background,happy for them
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Morale !! High!!!!

If corper marry corper dem go born better.. tongue
Them go born corper alloy grin
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
dammy13:
These corp members currently serving there fathers land decided to take their love to the next level. Big congrats to them.

Awwwwwwww…. this is so cute. I wonder how she felt. Please can You Do such?

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-member-proposes-to-corper-girlfriend-photo/
Foolish male corporate! Copying western mannerisms designed to reduce men.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Kumosisi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
dammy13:
These corp members currently serving there fathers land decided to take their love to the next level. Big congrats to them.

na for right hand him de put d ring?
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by pazzini: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
NYSC love sef, e get as e be
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by alex81(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
that hairstyle though....
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Organs(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy with his tongue out doesn't look sincere to me. He looks more like a joke than a serious guy to me. I might be wrong, but he doesn't seem like the type that will keep to promises.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by zudozz: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
4uk work!
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by number5(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Old picsure

I know those pair..

Pure joke...notin serious...

D guy even resemble person weh fit engage woman for una eye...mscheew...

Bloggers sef gan
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by donqx: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
better go get a job...get a life first...she will leave you by half time
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by RealHaute: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
See your cheeks.

refiner:
Awww...beautiful.. embarassed

Lalasticlala i'm still waiting oo...i know u might not be able to afford d ring...u can use nylon or rubber band,i dont care...all that matters is our jollof rice.. kiss

Fixed.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by ameezy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Toniapsalm121:
My proposed to me inside church. That's the best proposed in the whole world. Am happy for my boo.

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by refiner(f): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
RealHaute:
See your cheeks.

Fixed.
grin...which kind jollof rice?...alonga! tongue
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Lepkacious: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
dammy13:

d background looks like pavellion in ekiti state
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
vanida6:
Nice
this could be us, y'know.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by naturefellow(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
dammy13:

abeg, which country these ones dey serve
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
I wish them happiness and love.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by Quinblis: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice step there!!
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by BiggyBamBam: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
In 7 years time, you shall be divorced because you have failed to learn the ways of your fathers preferring instead a foreign culture![size=8pt][/size]
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Beautiful,but the forehead tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Rivers State Corper Drowns After Having A Hair Cut (Photos) / Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.