Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade (49007 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by ALImaza48(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2017
The guy dey vex ooi

21 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by soberdrunk(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
See the expression on the face of the lady standing in the middle of the girl and guy snapping with their phones like "Chai!! My own bobo for camp just increased my mileage for nothing"....... angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by lilfreezy: 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
The babe don give the guy better kpomo chop. Him no wan chop another grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by george93(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Good for them. I hope I find my own wife as i match with d next batch. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Olanrefront3355(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
ok

Modified: Y dos mugu come open mouth like that.

E get one question wey I bin wan ask o.

Na when Nigerians start "proposing" ? even on their kneels?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by sirugos(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Good for them but sometimes it does not end well. Am using myself as a case study. I believed all she was telling without knowing that she was a crook and a criminal. The marriage didnt last up to 2 yrs

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Beziel(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Nice one.. nysc luv ain't easy sha.

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Horseband dey scarce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by BoosBae(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
You wey dey propose, I hope say u get job wey dey wait for you, if not your eye go clear grin grin

And aunty that's collecting ring, I hope he won't turn you to lord of the rings?? grin

The hustle is real, no more allawee ooh.

Congrats ooh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Love at the Beginning Phase is Sweeter than Honey...

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by emmy5050(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
congratulations
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Opeedo(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Dhee2: 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Ftc
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by beautiful232(f): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
congratulations my people
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by beewhy009(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Imagine she cn say NO, wetn the parade go cn turn to? tongue

Congrats anyway! grin
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Sultty(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Weytin concern me

1 Like

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Ginaz(f): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by refiner(f): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
I hope he is sure of a good job after service.....let him not turn d girl to lord of d rings o... undecided

Congrats to them tho... smiley

12 Likes

Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
The gal looks like she's not ready for it?
Like I'm just doing this to save the moment.

1 Like

congrats
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by profosenogoboy: 7:29pm On May 04, 2017
NYNC LOVE
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by Zipopo(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2017
Orisirisi....
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by fransixe(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2017
Hope say him no go change him mind after Labour no gree give am jab... .congrats
Re: Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade by SIRmanjar(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2017
UUUrrrgghhhh! Thats so sweet but I sure say no be allowe money una wan use start family oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.