Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Sucking From The Original.lol If You No Laugh,you Need Chief Priest Intervention - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sucking From The Original.lol If You No Laugh,you Need Chief Priest Intervention (1151 Views)

If U Laugh You Fail (very Funny Funhouse Meme) / YLYL (you Laugh You Loose) Thread Bros / If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sucking From The Original.lol If You No Laugh,you Need Chief Priest Intervention by iscocruz(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2017
have you tried a new stuff lately? well for me i have some new stuffs this year like
1. smoking a left over weed my granpa hide under his bed

2. i prepared rice and stew with cocaine for the first time ever and we woke up after 8 days of eating the delicious meal

3. i made my girlfriend miss her period for the first time ever( world record)

4.i sucked directly from the original

5. i arranged my kidnap wth my friends so that my papa go spend some naira.

Re: Sucking From The Original.lol If You No Laugh,you Need Chief Priest Intervention by ellagabs(f): 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
seriosly wats hia 2 make som1 laf?
r u on weed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan Anthem / Best Joke Ever! / Picking Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.