Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lets Have A Collabo. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lets Have A Collabo. (1659 Views)

Stoking The Power ( A Fantasy Collabo) / What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part / Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:

My thought is that Dre is an NYSC member serving somewhere in the North.
no he lives there. Nice one from u
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
10 hrs earlier...
Anita picked the call but refused to put it to her ear, the call goes off and then a message comes into d phone
"we know ur location and we are coming for you... We will kill to get you... Bitch"... This was d message. Anita gives a smile then switches off d phone and puts it in the toilet bowl... She walks to d sitting room and thinking of what to do; she knew they would come after her and people will die for sure. She thought of running out of town but she deviced a plan... Through the night she couldnt find sleep... At abt 11pm her phone rings and she sees d caller 'Jimmy', she picks d call

"hello jim"
"anita where are u"
"they found my location" she said
"get out of there now"

"dont worry i hv a plan"

"anita i told u, killing David was not d right..." Anita hangs up before he concluded...
She wasnt interested in past actions, she was looking forward to d day ahead...

Early the next day, the sun was coming up, d environment was quiet. Anita got out d house in a nice dress with a black scarf covering her face like a muslim; she walks across d street to a gate, she then looks at d wrist watch in her hand and suddenly there was gun shot. It was like she knew what was coming next and suddenly a car pulls over by the road and two men came out with machine guns and opened fire on d street, a big bus pulls over on another corner and men with guns and machete swam out, Anita immediately pushed the gate and entered d compound and locked it

"who is that" a voice asked

"sir boko haram o" she replied...
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Divepen1 i see ur hand work. Weldon sir
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Divepen1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smallville10:
Divepen1 i see ur hand work. Weldon sir
You're welcome babs
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Divepen1:
You're welcome babs
pls hw do i sell on okadabooks.com... I dont understand what they are sayin abt accurment of 10,000 naira... How do i go abt it
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Somehow Dre and d others had escaped deep into the bush, from what it seemed, they were heading into a forest... They stopped to rest and that was when Dre had a good look at d lady with him. He knew her face but not that mush, he knew she was a neighbour. He knew she was always inside or never at home, she kind of acted suspicious when ever she was home

"whats ur name" Dre asked, Anita looked at him for some seconds
"anita" she replied
"u stay opposite my house right?" he asked
"yes"
"i hardly see u around" he said
"dats not ur business" she immediately relied like she was expecting his words
"sorry" he said with a strange look. He looks at d woman with d baby, somehow the baby was now asleep, he looked around to be sure no one was coming...

"lets keep moving" anita said
"moving to where" he asked
"we have to leave here" she said
"i dont even understand whats happening. Who are those people" Dre asked
"boko haram" anita said
"hello no. Their intonations were queens english, they are not boko haram" He said, anita was silent for some time
"lets move" she said walking
"wait" Dre said
"do u know anything abt all these" he asked
"i no nothing"
"then why not be calm and lets think" he said
"theres no time to think, ok? We have to act" she said
"ok what do we do" he asked
"follow me, i have a plan" she said and moved, Dre helped d other lady up and they moved...

Anita had something under her sleeves that Dre definately wouldnt want to know; she was using him to accomplish an unknown plan. If only Dre know how dangerous she was...
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Divepen1(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Smallville10:
pls hw do i sell on okadabooks.com... I dont understand what they are sayin abt accurment of 10,000 naira... How do i go abt it
It means you must make 10 k before withdrawing from the account
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Divepen1:
It means you must make 10 k before withdrawing from the account
ok thanks
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by sleeqiam(f): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is your voice sultry/sexy? Are you bored and need some thing to keep you? Kindly apply to be a sexy story reader; for an erotic audio book series on ClimaXXX. Both males and females are needed.

Sorry, I didn't know a better way to frame it, but I hope u get the gist.
Whatsapp me on 08182026217.

Kindly share to other groups yll are on. Thanks.
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by omeira: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
This is ultra cool. Following smiley smiley
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by Fmartin(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
omeira:
This is ultra cool. Following smiley smiley
u cn also contribute cheesy

Devilmaycry surestg alamiendagash
Re: Lets Have A Collabo. by SurestG(f): 12:02am On May 18, 2017
Following...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Suicide Note (A Short Piece) / Where Can I Buy These Books In Owerri? / I Am A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.